PDA

View Full Version : I've reached my group creating limit...

playinmyholes
Dec 17, 2013, 12:26 AM
but would like to start a group for all/any abnormal sexual appetites & desires (excluding sick shit like sex with people that shouldn't be having sex for moral reasons). You could call it, "Abnormal Sexual Appetites & Desires". And the group description could be/include "(...) Intended to focus on people OF LEGAL AGE (...)", and somehow include "Any weird appetites & desires that have been and/or have yet to be filled, fueled, etc, etc."
I do have some myself, but will wait to see if anyone else pops up with it, and how people on bisexual.com will handle it. I have seen a group, with only one member so far, but there haven't been any replies, or other members joining in.

tenni
Dec 17, 2013, 7:20 AM
Well, you have joined twenty-four groups in twelve days since you joined December 5, 2013. Have you read all the posts for the twenty-four groups? Have you started any threads of the twenty-four groups or responded to the twenty-four groups? Maybe you can leave a group to start up your own group? You've been a rather busy guy.