PDA

View Full Version : Jungle Juice Black Label

playinmyholes
Dec 16, 2013, 3:09 PM
Will do anything sexual excluding 1.) anything with minors, and the four letter "R" word...for which one does not want to go to prison for, and 2.) anything that causes serious bodily harm (to me), for a big, unopened (with factory seal intact), full bottle of Jungle Juice Black Label. Again, ANYTHING excluding anything with minors, and the four letter "R" word...I hope that is not too complicated to figure out. *I don't know of too many four letter "R" words "for which nobody wants to go to prison for"*. I am looking in/near Round Rock, Tx, although I live in Hutto...Round Rock is bigger. Skype name is "hornyhutto".

Top fucker
Dec 16, 2013, 3:31 PM
Why not just go out and buy a bottle of your brand of poppers??? Poppers can be cool but T is better!!! ;)

playinmyholes
Dec 16, 2013, 5:48 PM
There are no sex shops within reasonable walking distance (not just for poppers). Plus, I don't have the money. So, I have a dilemma that leaves me only at the mercy of merciless/ful strangers.

Top fucker
Dec 18, 2013, 5:08 PM
Save up money, and buy a large bottle or two online or go to an adult bookstore. Keep them in the freezer when they're not in use.