PDA

View Full Version : Anal sex lovers

hottynottydick
Dec 15, 2013, 6:19 PM
Are there ways to keep the sphincter muscles/ass tight if you are having regular anal sex?

What do you do ?

Long Duck Dong
Dec 15, 2013, 6:47 PM
try sphincter muscle conditioning..... its simply when you use something like a lubed and semi soft item such as a dildo or vibrator and you practice using your muscles to move it in and out and * stroking * it...... some people find it easier when they are laying on their back then they progress to standing up and doing it.......

if you want to search for things like anal smoking / anal ping pong ball play ( smoking a cig using the anus ) you may find some of the sites that tell how to train your self to have that type of muscle control tho I would not suggest taking up anal smoking lol......

the issue for most people is that the anal muscles do become stretched thru anal play and while they contract, they, like other muscles of the body, can benefit from some muscle conditioning, and even tightening your muscles around the fingers or cock of a partner, is a form of muscle conditioning

Gearbox
Dec 16, 2013, 7:25 AM
Why do you need to keep those muscles tight?

hottynottydick
Dec 16, 2013, 8:23 AM
Why do you need to keep those muscles tight?

I don't mean keep it tight during sex. But after, if you wanted to tighten the muscles back up?

So the person still has control over the bowel movements

Gearbox
Dec 16, 2013, 12:55 PM
I don't mean keep it tight during sex. But after, if you wanted to tighten the muscles back up?

So the person still has control over the bowel movements
Oh. I'd go see your Dr if you're already having trouble with your bowels. If you're not, lay off sex for a while and try Kegel exercises.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsk4sJhDsvM
:!: DON'T GET EXCITED!!! The models do bugger all in the vid but do poses that have nothing to do with the anus!!lol