PDA

View Full Version : Since i accepted my bisexuality it seems men dont hit on me anymore...what the hell!

biblkman
Dec 14, 2013, 10:49 AM
It seems that since I've been honest with myself and accepting of my bisexuality that men don't hit on me anymore, what the hell am I losing my sex appeal or something lol.

I'm 37 and I've had at least 2-3 men hit on me a year since I was 19, then I only had sex with women but I was curious and ashamed I was curious so I denied my homosexual desires till 22 and sex with a man and then tried to forget but still had desires witch I finally accted apon at 31 and in time accepted.

Anyway when men hit on me it varied from race and from masculinity and femininity and age, but deep inside I always took it as a compliment, even when some of the men hit on me they were pretty descriptive and straight forwarded, saying things like your so sexy when are gonna let me suck that Dick or just I want to suck your Dick and you can Dick me down whenever and my favorite one was, if you were gay you would be mine.

I'm not gonna lie I got turned on half the time but was always flattered, ( I'm masculine by the way) but since I've fully accepted my bisexuality...nothing, its as if they know I'm not straight so its not a challenge anymore or the sad truth I'm just getting older...not that older I mean the last guy that hit on me was at a bar when I was 30, the male encounters I've had since were from looking,

Well I did go to a m&f gay bar earlyer this year I got hit on but it was expected.

But not hit on by just a random guy at a random place, its not that I'm looking for sex I guess I miss the flattery and am wondering why I don't get it anymore.

I guess I'm not looking for an answer as much as I just wanted to vent...but your opinion would be nice.

Fzmr9t
Dec 14, 2013, 11:08 AM
Hey, at least you did get hit on. Musta been nice. I do go to a lot of places where I would get hit on unless you count the grocery store, the drug store or the mall. And those places I usually go with my wife (and she stopped saying sexy thing to me loooong ago, so no chance there either. LOL)

keep eps casting your hook, I'm sure you'll get another bite! >-|--|--D