PDA

View Full Version : Cream Pie

travelmanNW
Dec 12, 2013, 7:41 PM
This happen to me years ago and every time I think of it I get so horny. I was in the military, me and three of my buddies were in town partying met his girl that wanted to fuck all four of us. I thought this was great but I drew the short straw I thought bummer last little did I know it was going to be a new experience. The other 3 guys went up to the room taking their turn and fucking her. They came back to the bar bragging on much they liked filling her pussy with cum. It was my turn I was horny I could not stand it. Since I was last no rush I put my hand between her legs I could feel that cum running out of her pussy. Before I could even think my head was between her legs licking up all that cum just when I thought their was no more she rolled me on my back as she lowered her pussy on to my face and 3 loads of cum was running down to my face and mouth it tasted so good. She then sucked my cock I came in her mouth which she was more than happy to share. We both got our share of cum that night. I've always like eating guys cum from a woman's pussy.

NMCowboys
Dec 12, 2013, 8:02 PM
Gross. If you're into eating other men's loads from a woman today you and the woman have a death wish and want to become HIV+ and get other STDs.

Hypersexual11
Dec 12, 2013, 8:45 PM
Great story traveler. Getting to eat out a creamy pussy is the ultimate. I've never had more than one load though.

goodtimr
Dec 13, 2013, 7:49 AM
My dear wife brought me home a double creampie in a container over thanksgiving holiday.It was great.Next time I hope it will be a fresh one.

dickhand
Dec 13, 2013, 11:28 AM
It is good . A lady friend that lives close by will sometimes call me after she has just been fucked so I can hurry over to eat her out until she cums and then she sucks me off . I get her deposited load and she gets mine deposited in her mouth . This is after a slam bang , thank you ma'am sort of fucking / a quicky . We have played together in 3 somes too which is far better , of course .

P.S. I would ignore N.M.Cowboys .

goodtimr
Dec 13, 2013, 3:37 PM
Your lady friend sounds like a very special person and you should buy her flowers to thank her.

NjbiGuy01
Dec 13, 2013, 3:42 PM
Gross. If you're into eating other men's loads from a woman today you and the woman have a death wish and want to become HIV+ and get other STDs.

Is it me, or is every post you put up a negative rant of some kind ?!?!? Give it rest. If you cant say something nice, why not just stfu ?

Fzmr9t
Dec 13, 2013, 4:57 PM
I've only had the opportunity to eat my cream out of my wife, and that's only when she's EXTREMELY horny, which is rare. She has a real issue with smells (not BO,but rather natural body chemistry scents, so she always rushes off to get cleaned up)

jackbirdjay
Dec 13, 2013, 7:24 PM
Done it in the 70's early 80's with couples.

kind of curious
Dec 13, 2013, 10:30 PM
I like to eat my wife's cream pie after I make a deposit. I have yet to suck a cock, although I would like to. I think I would like the way it would feel bursting in my mouth.

notsostr8
Dec 14, 2013, 11:07 PM
HOT story, ignore the haters.

I've eaten my cum from my wife's & past GF's vaginas, usually as a prelude to making them cum from my oral ministrations. While the gal in your story is certainly playing with fire (STI's are more likely when promiscuous of course) the actions described were certainly hot & if all players are clean, it oughtta be serious fun! I'm not sure if your buds would have wanted to know you were inclined to guzzle their spooge, but that's the beauty of your story too! They ought never know!... I'd certainly have loved dining at the Y that night!