PDA

View Full Version : Banana Masturbation? What do you think these texts means?

Itzli
Dec 4, 2013, 3:35 PM
A woman is texting with her boyfriend about different stuff and eventually the bf texts something like "So I saw your girlfriend yesterday". Gf texts something like "Who?" Bf "Your friend Gladys." Gf "Oh yeah?" Bf "Yeah, but bad news, she's cheating on you, saw her with a guy, lol, guess you'll have to stick with guys...or bananas ;)" Gf "Lol I guess so". So then he texts about where he saw her and other stuff. As the conversation starts to end the gf texts "Oh, and please don't tell anyone about the banana :$" Bf replies, "don't worry, I won't."

So based upon those texts, what do you think is the most likely story behind the banana comment?

A. During a sexual encounter between the boyfriend and girlfriend, a banana was used, maybe he used it on her or she let him watch her use it on herself.

B. The girlfriend told her boyfriend about a bisexual encounter she had with Gladys or another woman in which the other female used a banana on her.

C. The girlfriend told her boyfriend about how she has masturbated in the past with a banana.

D. Another explanation.

Please answer which one you think is the likely story and provide detailed reason why you think it is most likely. If you want, you can even explain why you think one or more reasons are not likely.

Meliss
Dec 4, 2013, 5:09 PM
I picked d. seems I read somewhere about men using a banana skin around their penis as an artificial vagina. They remove the banana fruit and they sort of drape it over sort of like a condom. apparently t is odorous but feels good when the guy grips and thrusts..

CALL4ME
Dec 4, 2013, 6:11 PM
True Meliss, but after a while the peel starts to fall apart. Good for a fast cum only.

BiPaoulo69
Dec 5, 2013, 3:12 PM
I saw a video a while back explaining how to use a banana and I tried it. It is AWSOME. Feels so good I came so fast.
The isea is: you take the fruit out with a spoon (after cutting a little portion of the end) and you wrap the skin around your penis, opening it only as much as necessay. Then use duct tape around the skin (banana skin, not penis) to make sure that it does not fall apart.
Enjoy.

Fzmr9t
Dec 5, 2013, 3:37 PM
I'm thinking that she told him that she experimented with a banana and withGladys. And since Gladys was now "cheating on her", she needs to go back to guys or stick with the banana.

Gearbox
Dec 5, 2013, 4:18 PM
I just so happen to have a bunch of big bananas handy, but no fekin ductape.:(

I'll go with Fzmr9t's answer btw.

Top fucker
Dec 17, 2013, 12:12 AM
E. It was a joke. Every one is as likely as the other based on what you've told us. If a banana enters a vagina in a westerly direction at 6pm in Detroit, MI and a dildo enters a butt headed east at 7:15am in S Central, LA, CA, at what time will the trains meet?

darkeyes
Dec 17, 2013, 8:29 AM
E. It was a joke. Every one is as likely as the other based on what you've told us. If a banana enters a vagina in a westerly direction at 6pm in Detroit, MI and a dildo enters a butt headed east at 7:15am in S Central, LA, CA, at what time will the trains meet?
Ver much depends if sed nana lasts long enuff 2 b put on train.... http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/scientists-incredibly-concerned-for-fate-of-banana-as-plagues-and-fungus-infections-spread-across-worlds-supplies-9008109.html

...will say.. have nev ever used a nana as masturbatory aid... nana's have been used during sexual and sensual Fran's activities.. but nev for masturbaton purposes;)... so wot will we do wivout them if they disappear up ther own jackseys:yikes2:?

elian
Dec 17, 2013, 7:47 PM
autocorrect is fun -

http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/68473/the-universal-cure-for-boredom

void()
Dec 17, 2013, 11:05 PM
E: Does it matter? I mean honestly, what relevance is it to anyone aside from this hypothetical bf&gf?