PDA

View Full Version : Sad thing in life, to a certain degree, the thing called age !

itsnormy
Nov 28, 2013, 3:48 PM
The sad thing is life to a certain degree, the thing called age.

Over the years I have enjoy a truly delightful sexual life, with both women and men, of most any description of act, that at least left me feeling no more than a small degree of shame. LOL

And, obviously the desires are for young, hard, and willing bodies as partners. Along the way we occasionally encounter someone with a "daddy, or granddaddy fetish."

We move out of the party time happenings, to the circle of friends happenings, and one day realize, the party times are gone, the circle of friends is gone, and yet our libido, our wants, our desire for sexual adventure wants it all to continue. But alas, even members of our aging club are looking for younger, in an effort to incite the days of old...and forgetting we are getting old.

In my case I would love to have a "friend" with whom I could spend intimate time without it costing either of us a chunk of our fixed incomes. A gentleman who would love to share oral sex, even tho our erections have become defections. One who is content to taste and touch, to find what pleasures there are remaining in our days and nights.

I shall not die if I never find it. But, would be heaven to experience it again before I do...and it's a special bonus if he is able to indulge me in the pleasures of filling me anally.

This is not a personal ad, merely the observation of an 81 year old, bisexual man.