PDA

View Full Version : A very good afternoon to you all

*foxy_roxy*
Jul 21, 2006, 9:18 AM
I feel that I have been away from you all far, far too long. I made some very, very good friends on here, and I miss you all so much.
I wish I had never had to leave, but my circumstances for being here were, well lets just say all together not honourable (please don't ask, it is a long story and involved matters of my heart). I have changed, and I would love to come back and be a member of this community again :)
So many new faces have appeared on here, and so many old ones are still here, and I want to talk to you all :)
Sorry for rambling on all of you who do not know me, I just felt I would share my return with all of you, and I hope I can talk to you all again soon :)

Love Roxy
x x x x x x

Gleekybaby
Jul 21, 2006, 9:27 AM
FOXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG its so gr8 to see u hunny!!!!!!!
long time no see and i for one have missed you HEAPS

hope everything is ok babe!!

lots nad lots of love hugs and kisses

Gleeky (ex NSG )

*foxy_roxy*
Jul 21, 2006, 10:12 AM
Thanks Gleeky I missed you too! I hear about you and Confused4Life, I'm SO happy for you :D
Everything is EXCELLENT with me, I feel like I have a complete new lease of life :)

Love Roxy
x x x x x

biandu
Jul 21, 2006, 10:16 AM
Well... i don't know you, and i don't know most people here either.

but welcome back.

and nice to meet you ...sort of.

Nara_lovely
Jul 21, 2006, 10:42 AM
*HUGS*

Welcome back....glad you have taken the time to know yourself and come back shiny and stronger! *I like hearing how people can develop and grow*

taz67156
Jul 21, 2006, 11:39 AM
just wanted to say welcome back and come chat with us all again I'm sure alot more have missed ya.

taz67156

Azrael
Jul 21, 2006, 11:40 AM
Hello, welcome back and enjoy the show :bigrin:

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 21, 2006, 11:53 AM
I haven't met you before. But I am glad you are back and would like to get to know you. Sounds like you have been missed by many friends. *hugs*.

*foxy_roxy*
Jul 21, 2006, 1:49 PM
Thanks guys, I feel so happy to be back, and I am so glad all of those whom I don't know are still as friendly and welcoming as ever, just as when I first joined the site.
I am all shiny and new, and know myself far better than I realised, and am beginning to come to terms with all aspects of my live now.

Love Roxy
x x x x x

12voltman59
Jul 21, 2006, 4:41 PM
Welcome back Foxy---I was gone for awhile myself ---

glad to hear that you are Ok--

hope to see you again in the chat rooms

:tongue: :tongue: :) :tong: :tong: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bounce: :bounce:

codybear3
Jul 21, 2006, 7:34 PM
Hello Roxy and welcome back...The door to your home here are always open, but I think you know that already.... :paw: :paw:

BI BOYTOY
Jul 21, 2006, 8:15 PM
I feel that I have been away from you all far, far too long. I made some very, very good friends on here, and I miss you all so much.
I wish I had never had to leave, but my circumstances for being here were, well lets just say all together not honourable (please don't ask, it is a long story and involved matters of my heart). I have changed, and I would love to come back and be a member of this community again :)
So many new faces have appeared on here, and so many old ones are still here, and I want to talk to you all :)
Sorry for rambling on all of you who do not know me, I just felt I would share my return with all of you, and I hope I can talk to you all again soon :)

Love Roxy
x x x x x x
hey foxy glad your back. hope to talk to you soon :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

arana
Jul 21, 2006, 8:21 PM
Welcome back ((((Roxy)))). Glad you didn't let the other things keep you away and happy you've decided to come back. I know you were missed.

deletetacount123
Jul 21, 2006, 8:25 PM
Hi Roxy :-) I don't know you but I want to say WELCOME BACK too :-)

Tasha

Haemoglobin
Jul 22, 2006, 12:04 AM
i dont know you either , but welcome again it seems :) hope to get to know you though , see you in the chat i guess , where everyone seems to be quite often .

*foxy_roxy*
Jul 23, 2006, 6:23 AM
Thank you again everyone, my old friends and hopefully some new ones :)
I have missed this place so much, considering I used to spend most of my time here hehe. Ah well, a small price to pay (lol) for a wonderful place to be.

Love Roxy
x x x x x x

smurf111978
Jul 24, 2006, 7:56 PM
YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its good to have you back sweetie, Im looking forward to catching up with you in chat. Untill then I hope you are well and everything is going well for you!!

Love & hugs
Smurfie
xoxoxoxoxoxox

charmed_goddess87
Jul 25, 2006, 10:08 AM
Welcome Back :)