PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

kitten
Nov 26, 2013, 8:54 AM
I need to say thank you to this site(Drew!) and to each person that has taken the time to chat, share or otherwise "be" with me as I have grown into my bisexual self. THANK YOU!
Through all of this self-discovery and complete roller-coaster ride, I find that now I am happy and confident with who I am.
And I know who I am and what I want and I am no longer afraid or hesitant to ask for it.

Having this site and all the friends support has been a huge part of that. So thanks again!

chicagom
Nov 26, 2013, 2:33 PM
Perfect week for giving thanks hon. Don't be a stranger...or at least don't be stranger than me......lol

**Peg**
Nov 27, 2013, 7:52 PM
Perfect week for giving thanks hon. Don't be a stranger...or at least don't be stranger than me......lol

not possible

**Peg**
Nov 27, 2013, 7:53 PM
...I know who I am and what I want and I am no longer afraid or hesitant to ask for it...

good for you honey ! nice to see you in the halls again :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 27, 2013, 11:55 PM
You GO Girl! Welcome Home..:}
Cat

bi_n_texas
Nov 28, 2013, 3:55 PM
anytime, kitten! i hope to talk to you soon... texas ain't so big that we can't chat from time to time.

Gearbox
Nov 28, 2013, 7:02 PM
I'm nothing special, in fact I'm a bit of a whore.
If you showed me a kink, I've probably tried it before.
But I have a talent, a wonderful thing: Every cock & minge glistens when I'm in a g-string.
I'm so grateful and proud. All I want is to swing in the crowd.
So I say.......
Thank you for the bisex, the chuffs I'm rimming.
Thanks for all the men and women.
Who could live without it? I ask in all honesty: What would love be, if it depends, on your pose when you pee?
So I say....
Thank you for the bisex, for giving it to me.
:tongue: