PDA

View Full Version : Sperm Taste, Follow on to Jazz's thread

DareMe
Jul 20, 2006, 9:51 PM
As long as we are on the subject. Has anyone tried http://www.semenex.com/home.html ?

Does it work?

DM

Azrael
Jul 20, 2006, 10:06 PM
Just try not to drink too much coffee. Of course, I hardly ever taste my own, so I remain my tweaker self :bigrin: Does that make me bad?

Frunny
Jul 20, 2006, 10:07 PM
WOW!!! I've never heard of that! I've heard of a pill or something that will turn bodily fluids (a.k.a. cum) into whatever flavour the pill is (cherry, strawberry, green apple, mint... ect.). I've never tried it though. It's something my partner and I have wanted to try, but havn't yet. I'll have to show him this. He might want to try it! Sounds like a lot of fun... for both of us! ;)

I am interested though, if anyone actually HAS tried it. What did it taste like?

evkinky
Jul 21, 2006, 12:01 AM
Just ordered some,will let you know once we get it and try it out.

evkinky
Jul 30, 2006, 11:28 PM
We got it in the mail yesterday. The directions say to take it before bed, repeat 1-2 nights and within 24 hours of having last consumed a serving invite your lover over for a taste. So i will take some tonight and tomorrow night and then we will see how it works. It smeels good, kinda like cinnamon and nutmeg, which are 2 of the ingredients. Will post once the results are know.

Reprob8
Jul 30, 2006, 11:48 PM
OMG this is funny. My wife always tells me to lay off the salt.

Herbwoman39
Jul 31, 2006, 12:00 AM
Ooookay....NOW we've entered into the realm of the bizarre.

As long as guys stay away from asparagus and lots of red meat, the natural flavor isn't that bad.

Even if you don't like the flavor, there are ways around it. For instance, fill your mouth with saliva right before your partner ejaculates. That dilutes it and makes it a bit more palatable if you're not a big fan.

Sorry, but that's just a little too odd for me. I'm too much of a purist, I guess.

kinsey_3
Jul 31, 2006, 12:12 AM
Mint tea is the traditional flavour-enhancer of choice. Asparagus tips also come (aherm) highly recommended, FYI; but mint tea does the trick.

Although personally, I prefer semen to taste like semen. I like to be reminded I'm giving head to another guy, not suddenly get flashbacks of drinking an overpriced cup of burnt coffee at Starbucks, thankyou very much.

:flag3:

These Bi Flags are the dog's bollocks, BTW

Vegastud
Aug 2, 2006, 6:47 PM
I've eaten more pussy than I've sucked dick, and except for a few occassions the pussy always tasted good. I haven't found a dick yet where I've enjoyed the taste of cum.