PDA

View Full Version : What am I doing wrong

guynswtn
Nov 19, 2013, 6:22 AM
I am a 55 yo bisexual. I am at my wits end trying to meet guys to meet the needs of this side of my life. So far I've tried my local craigslist with little success. Where do we meet guys?

ALAbiguy
Nov 19, 2013, 7:15 AM
I wish I knew what to tell you. Quick hook-ups are easy, just join adam4adam, but I sense that's not what you're really after. If you're like me you want to meet someone that will be a friend also, not just a quick suck-n-fuck. That is a needle in a haystack.

belleboy
Nov 19, 2013, 8:37 AM
I've had some success with squirt.org

Realist
Nov 19, 2013, 9:29 AM
This is a HUGE issue, especially if you're like me...prefer relationships instead of quick hook-ups with strangers. Compared to many, I've had little experience. (14 male lovers in 60 years) The longest relationship lasted 10 years, one lasted 7 years, others lasted for 5 down to a few weeks. In my case, lovers and friends with benefits seemed to just appear on the scene, when I least expected it.

At my age the well seems to be dry, though.

If I were younger, now, and know what I know now, I would probably do a comprehensive search.

First, I would sit down and write what I really wanted in a relationship with a lover, (of either gender) then search for one who fit my needs and desires.

Hopefully, by searching that way, I'd find someone compatible, with the same needs.

Looking back, I know I should have never settled for less than I wanted.

NMCowboys
Nov 19, 2013, 10:35 AM
You're looking on the internet. That's what you're doing wrong. If you are married or have a partner you at least owe it to him/her to tell them that you're bisexual and want to have sex with other people.

dickhand
Nov 19, 2013, 10:39 AM
You might try www.adultfriendfinder.com (http://www.adultfriendfinder.com) . I have had good success there . Serveral long term relationships as friends with benefits .

donttellnehismy
Nov 19, 2013, 12:27 PM
Im having the same problem.: ( sigh

bikurinpa
Nov 19, 2013, 1:39 PM
I have been faced with the same problem, first thing, CL is pretty much a joke, most go on there only when they are horny and looking for a chat, then after they get their rock off then they go blank. Just on to play games, just like a lot the websites like adam4adam, squirt and silverdaddies etc. This site here seems be more for the married Bi guys and here is probably a better chance of finding someone, but for me, there is no members on this site within 50 miles. I think chances of finding someone be greater in person by just pure dumb luck that a conversation goes the bi way and find out eachother. For chatrooms, there is no more chat rooms that I know of that have a large number of people, most are so small, maybe 10 guys and they from every other country. Too many just like to get online to play games! Adultfriendfinder , it costs to be able to contact anyone and I not paying for a site to find out most profiles are abandoned because they thought it was free and find out got to pay to contact anyone so they abandon their profile.

travelmanNW
Nov 19, 2013, 6:31 PM
I'm having the same issue not interested in blow and go. Have a friend that shares the same things. Not looking for some adult bookstore or glory hole one time thing. What someone to have fun with and enjoy stroking each others cock and love to suck each others cock and enjoy the feeling of eating cum. Tried the CL thing that is a joke trade pictures and emails for ever or just some guy horny and wants to cum in your mouth and split. I'm new to this whole thing want some one that wants to play and learn together. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

GirlyBoi4U
Nov 20, 2013, 12:37 PM
I am a 55 yo bisexual. I am at my wits end trying to meet guys to meet the needs of this side of my life. So far I've tried my local craigslist with little success. Where do we meet guys?

I don't think it's a question of what you are doing wrong...as opposed to what's actually out there. I, too, have been seeking someone, online, to no avail. I am still closeted and do not go to gay or alternative bars. Therefore I use the only other resource that is available; the internet. I have tried, and am still on, several of the previously mentioned sites...again to no avail. My profile on all these sites, including here on Bisexual.com are very clear as to what I am, and am not, seeking. And yet, I still have had many chats with people posing as being interested, only to see things dwindle out as fast as they began.

Obviously, there are many people out there looking for nothing more than an online chat...as if looking for a way to "get off" by themselves, while chatting with someone from where-ever...they don't really care. Many are probably married guys, that are secretly hiding their little fantasies from their wives with no real intent to act upon anything in the real time. Profiles with no photos (or themselves), for instance, should be a dead give away. I question when someone tells me they don't want a photo up because they have to be "cautious". Cautious of what...their friends seeing their photo on this, or any other, "alternative" website? Think about it.

Please don't misunderstand me as I have no issues with the ones that only want to play online with "cybersex" fantasies. To each their own, I say. What I do have issue with are those that just lie about the whole thing.

All I can say to you guynswtn, keep on searching. It's a process much like weeding. You have to pull all the crap out and eventually the flowers will show. Chat with enough people and you'll begin to get a "virtual feel" for who's blowing smoke up your skirt and who is actually being genuinely sincere.

Coastocoast
Nov 21, 2013, 12:31 AM
I run into the same thing. I am clear on what I am looking for which is an ongoing friendship with benefits but with someone who is single and unattached. I get married guys messaging me with "are lets meet now my wife is gone" and they act like they never read the profile. I have often pointed it to them and still hear send pics lets get down with no interest in getting to know each other. I understand they are interested in different things but it is like they see it as a challenge to change my mind as to what I am looking for. I won't and neither will they so we all need to keep looking.