PDA

View Full Version : Weird Turn On/Fetish

curious1990
Nov 15, 2013, 12:09 AM
For some reason, I find certain guys that smoke cigarettes extremely hot and attractive. I just came out today to two of my friends that I was bisexual. One is a woman and the other is a good friend of mine, a man. They are both of different orientation (pansexual and bisexual). But for some reason and yes I smoke cigarettes, but I find hot guys that smoke so sexy. Two of my straight friends smoke and are quite good looking but I am afraid to tell them that. Does anyone else have a weird turn on or fetish?

NMCowboys
Nov 15, 2013, 12:16 AM
No fetishes here.

Bisexual and pansexual mean the same thing and are the same sexual orientation.

Why do you find smoking to be sexy?

I find it nasty and seeing someone kill themselves with cigarettes or other types of tobacco is a major turn off. I don't care how hot the woman or man looks if they smoke or use any tobacco it's a major turn off and disgusting.

It's akin to someone hypothetically getting turned on by someone shooting up drugs, someone who gets turned on by seeing tweakers (people who use crystal meth), junkies nodding on opiates, or crackheads with horrible skin and missing teeth, or people who get turned on by seeing other people in end stage alcoholism.

OverNeath
Nov 15, 2013, 7:23 AM
Why do you find smoking to be sexy?

I find it nasty and seeing someone kill themselves with cigarettes or other types of tobacco is a major turn off. I don't care how hot the woman or man looks if they smoke or use any tobacco it's a major turn off and disgusting.

It's akin to someone hypothetically getting turned on by someone shooting up drugs, someone who gets turned on by seeing tweakers (people who use crystal meth), junkies nodding on opiates, or crackheads with horrible skin and missing teeth, or people who get turned on by seeing other people in end stage alcoholism.

So you EVER have anything constructive or nice to say>

steve10557
Nov 15, 2013, 8:07 AM
Smoking is of course a nasty and dangerous habit that ruins a lot of peoples lives, not only those that smoke. But that doesn't mean that the historic glamour of the habit is appreciated by a lot of people, after all there are a lot of nasty habits that people in this Sexual lifestyle perpetrate, mostly not dangerous to anyone but themselves, but there is a certain sex appeal to the act of smoking. My fixations are quite mundane by comparison to some, a kiss or touch really float my boat, let alone all the other stuff that might happen, but my biggest turn on is enthusiasm.

Things my old Dad said: "Good Lord, you're not going to eat that are you!" (on seeing me examining some overly mouldy cheese)

Realist
Nov 15, 2013, 10:40 AM
OverNeath, that's my feelings, too.

So, as I often do with those who's opinions, or comments, I find offensive.........I put them on IGNORE! Arguing with them only urges them to keep their diatribes going!

There's enough negativity in this world and I don't have to deal with it, here!

I don't smoke...quit years ago, but if a person likes it and has made a decision to continue, that's their right to do so. I actually avoid smokers, because I value my health.

However, the OP feels differently and I'm sure others do, too. So, let them do their thing, while doing your own thing, I say.

jsdominant
Nov 15, 2013, 10:59 AM
I can't stand the stale smoke smell. And kissing a smoker is like kissing a wet ashtray.

Drunk Uncle
Nov 15, 2013, 11:48 AM
I was just having this conversation with my wife about a week ago. Neither one of us smokes nor have we ever.

However, there have been two women in my past (long before I was married) who smoked and who I found very attractive because of it. I know it sounds weird, 'cause like most folks, if I have a choice between a smoking section and a non-smoking section, I will always choose non-smoking.

But there two women had that husky voice (and yes, I know that that is not indicative of a healthy lifestyle) that comes from years of smoking and I can still remember kissing them and how it felt, tasted and even the smell of it.

The younger of the two was always a bit disheveled and the last time I saw her - the last time we kissed - she was sitting on a patio table, smoking, and I walked up to her and kissed her deep and long. We laughed and talked most of the night - we hadn't seen each other in awhile - and then said our good nights.

The other older woman was always embarrassed about her smoking but it never bothered me. She tasted like a dirty secret and in bed was like a sleepy dream coming to life.

I've also made out with one man who was a smoker and talk about a difference...yeah, it tasted like a man and a horny one at that, so yeah, that turned me on even more.

*whew*

I think I'll stop there. I need a smoke break. :tongue:

The Drunk Uncle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 15, 2013, 5:40 PM
I personally cant handle a smoker. And I do agree with many of you on this thread. But..to each his and her own. If a person gets turned on by this, then more power to em..:}
Cat

Gearbox
Nov 15, 2013, 6:31 PM
I don't particularly like having people watch me have sex or doing anything sexual with anyone. BUT I do get very turned on if they don't know what's going on. Ever since I had mutual masturbation under a quilt with a gf when a friend was in the same room watching a film, I get very aroused just thinking of it.:bigrin:

steve10557
Nov 15, 2013, 6:47 PM
I don't particularly like having people watch me have sex or doing anything sexual with anyone. BUT I do get very turned on if they don't know what's going on. Ever since I had mutual masturbation under a quilt with a gf when a friend was in the same room watching a film, I get very aroused just thinking of it.:bigrin:

I think that's called "Sneakapeekbehindacurtain syndrome" :)

Bicurious81
Nov 19, 2013, 11:28 AM
I dont smoke and honestly I cant stand it, with that being said I love seeing a woman who smokes its a huge turn on. It sounds hypocritical I know and I cant explain it lol. I dont find men who smoke attractive, its very odd.

Gearbox
Nov 19, 2013, 3:39 PM
I think that's called "Sneakapeekbehindacurtain syndrome" :)
Well it's very naughty, and that's kinda nice.:bigrin:

BIGUY123456
Nov 19, 2013, 4:53 PM
I find women who smoke sexy its a wierd fetish when a guy smokes its discusting turn off I wonder why???