PDA

View Full Version : SweetJ42&Stephenne (aka) SweetJuices37

SweetJ42&Stephenne
Nov 13, 2013, 10:13 PM
hey all just letting u all know this woman is finally doing her civil union tomorrow .. me and my girl after 2 and a half years finally said its time to tie the knot.. i wanted all my friends from bisex to know that i am finally tieing the knot with the most amazing woman who means the world to me.. i wanted u all to be the first to know.. God Bless from Colorado :)

onewhocares
Nov 14, 2013, 12:19 AM
Congratulations and Best Wishes! I know another happy couple from Colorado. May your lives be filled with all the joy and happiness that you feel tomorrow for the years to come. Belle in Boston

12voltyV2.0
Nov 14, 2013, 12:20 AM
Congrats, SweetJ You may not know this name-but this is 12voltman--had to change my name on here.

All the best to you and your lady.

BiRobb
Nov 14, 2013, 12:22 AM
Congrats and all the best guys!!!

DuckiesDarling
Nov 14, 2013, 1:19 AM
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Twin}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Much love and best wishes. Congrats you two, wish I wasn't broke as hell and could come visit but you'll have to make do with that big old ehug.

SweetJ42&Stephenne
Nov 14, 2013, 7:08 PM
well as of 11:30 today i finally did my civil union with my now wifey she means the world to me and i couldn't be happier.. thanks to all for the support.. it means alot coming from all of you.. your the best.. hugs and kisses to all i am now a happy married woman woot woot

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 14, 2013, 9:37 PM
Oh Honey, that is SO wonderful! Congrats to you and your Lady. Much love and devotion to you both, always!
Muahs!!
Cat

bitrucker64
Nov 14, 2013, 10:00 PM
good to hear, congrats and enjoy your time together

NMCowboys
Nov 15, 2013, 12:45 AM
Congrats! What did you both do to celebrate?

SweetJ42&Stephenne
Nov 15, 2013, 1:12 AM
we haven't had time as of yet to do anything hopefully when our lives slow down we will have our honeymoon but for now just being with her and snuggling her works for me.. having kids make our life very busy .. on top of her working and i am dog sitting so our lives right now NMCowboy is just really must .. we just hope the busy time slows down so we can relax together.. :)

grayhound
Nov 15, 2013, 8:58 AM
well as of 11:30 today i finally did my civil union with my now wifey she means the world to me and i couldn't be happier.. thanks to all for the support.. it means alot coming from all of you.. your the best.. hugs and kisses to all i am now a happy married woman woot woot

Hugs, Kisses and Blessings to you both

Realist
Nov 15, 2013, 10:32 AM
Congratulations!

Here's hoping you will always love, support, understand, cope, forgive, share, fulfill, honor, and be happy!

Plumhead2
Nov 15, 2013, 10:55 AM
The joy and happiness I hear in your posts points to the goal of the cultural wars: End discrimination in marriage. I hope that you and yours have as much love, happiness, pleasure, passion and peace as me and mine have in our marriage. Everyone deserves to find their life-long soulmate. So glad that you have found yours!