PDA

View Full Version : Boys combat weekend

zenn7
Nov 13, 2013, 7:01 PM
So..I have a bit of a fantasy that seems fun. A bunch of guys in jockstraps and vests playing paintball. Not very realistic I imagine after learning how much it hurts..Anybody have alternative ideas?

12voltyV2.0
Nov 13, 2013, 8:56 PM
A bunch of guys romping around naked in some private woodlands, playing a version of "tag" and the way that a person who is "it" transfers the status to someone else---well----there are all kinds of fun ways to do that!! :)

CurEUs_Male
Nov 13, 2013, 10:03 PM
There is a place near me that has a Master/slave lazer tag night every once in awhile... naked....
Wish I had a master to bring me there!

BiRobb
Nov 13, 2013, 10:40 PM
There is a place near me that has a Master/slave lazer tag night every once in awhile... naked....
Wish I had a master to bring me there!

Lol I want to see a video of that!!!! I remember an episode of Six Feet Under that had a group of gay dudes playing paint ball (not naked) but it was definitely entertaining.

llllllllll
Nov 14, 2013, 2:50 PM
How about a tag football game? I want to be center!

Gearbox
Nov 14, 2013, 2:54 PM
What's the point of a combat wknd if you don't wear the sexy combat gear?:confused:

zenn7
Nov 14, 2013, 6:39 PM
Lol I want to see a video of that!!!! I remember an episode of Six Feet Under that had a group of gay dudes playing paint ball (not naked) but it was definitely entertaining.

Well this vid isn't so much fun..as educational... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-U4SZqwoXI