PDA

View Full Version : A glossary for Craigslist and hook up sites

NMCowboys
Nov 11, 2013, 6:57 PM
I read Craigslist for a laugh, not to answer the ads and someone posted this. So I thought I'd share it with you.

"This is my first time" - This is his first time with YOU. This is his 70th time overall.

"Football player build" - Fat guy, has never played football in his life, but wants you to think he could be drafted by the Dallas Cowboys at any time.

"Beefy" - Fat

"Jock" - Gymrat who wants you to think he knows the difference between a foul tip and a sandwich. He doesn't. Wears a $60 jock strap from International Male. Went to a Lobos game once. Spent the entire time by the Dion's Pizza stand checking out hot guys.

"I'm kind of nervous about this" - He will never show up. Never.

"7.5inches" - 6 on a good day

"8 inches" - 6.5 on a good day

"9 inches" - 7 on a good day

"5.5 inches" - 5.5 inches

"Bottom" - total bottom

"Vers bottom" - total bottom

"Vers top" - total bottom

"Top" - I'm really mainly a bottom and will get fucked by pretty much anyone who wants to fuck me

"Looking for 'generou$' guys" - prostitute. He may not THINK he's a prostitute though.

"35 years old" - just turned 40

"45 years old" - 57 and hating it

"75 years old" - 75 and tired of giving a shit

"Curious" - After sucking more than 10 dicks, can you still be curious? The answer is no. You love dick and men.

"Discreet" - Married, deeply closeted, and wanting to cheat

"Married" - Not married, but isn't it hot to think that?

"anY1 want 2 h00k up!!1? Get at mehhhh ;) " - Check I.D. immediately

"parTy boi" - meth head or into drugs

Newly_Bi
Nov 12, 2013, 12:35 AM
Lol I think a few CAN BE wrong though.

"This is my first time" - This is his first time with YOU. This is his 70th time overall.

When I wrote that, it WAS my first time being with a guy.

"I'm kind of nervous about this" - He will never show up. Never.

I did

"8 inches" - 6.5 on a good day

I AM 8 inches, on a really good day I'm 10.5"

"Vers bottom" - total bottom
I actually do top and bottom

"Married" - Not married, but isn't it hot to think that?
I'm married and my wife knows about me banging guys. I don't hide the fact that I am married, in fact I let it be known in the beginning so everyone involved knows and I'm not hiding anything

BiRobb
Nov 12, 2013, 7:59 PM
I AM 8 inches, on a really good day I'm 10.5"

LOL!!

Some of that is very true though and I have to add this:

Biscurious = can I fuck your wife while you watch?

Newly_Bi
Nov 12, 2013, 10:36 PM
LOL!!

Some of that is very true though and I have to add this:

Biscurious = can I fuck your wife while you watch?

Got pics and all of my previous sexual partners to attest to that... and you fucking MY wife? no offense, but, ew.

scapegoat1987
Nov 13, 2013, 2:27 AM
This is great, especially the bottom, vers bottom and top. I'm such a bottom and get so frustrated with guys who try to come off as a top or vers top and then want you to top them. Ugh! LOL

NMCowboys
Nov 13, 2013, 2:48 AM
Here's another one that's true.

"Bear" - A guy that's so fat that he can't see his own dick, when it's hard, and he can't even get it up since he's that overweight.

Gearbox
Nov 13, 2013, 11:12 AM
"Top" - I'm really mainly a bottom and will get fucked by pretty much anyone who wants to fuck me
I don't think so Mr!!:eek2:
But if you do fuck a top and he likes it, chances are he's going to want more of it. A LOT more.lol

NMCowboys
Nov 16, 2013, 6:50 PM
"Top" - I'm really mainly a bottom and will get fucked by pretty much anyone who wants to fuck me[/COLOR]

I don't think so Mr!!:eek2:
But if you do fuck a top and he likes it, chances are he's going to want more of it. A LOT more.lol

It's actually very common.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 16, 2013, 7:53 PM
So you actually know these terms personally? Or are these your own thoughts running around unsupervised.....
Cat

NMCowboys
Nov 16, 2013, 8:52 PM
So you actually know these terms personally?

They're terms used by bisexual and gay men. You wouldn't understand.

darkeyes
Nov 17, 2013, 6:10 AM
Here's another one that's true.

"Bear" - A guy that's so fat that he can't see his own dick, when it's hard, and he can't even get it up since he's that overweight.
Are they? Dunno bout wer u come from but Bear in gay terminology as far as I know here does not necessarily mean big fat guy who cannot see his willie... it generally means largish big guy who is all hairy who may or may not be able to see his willie.... lots of hairy gays who call themselves bears are not huge and fat... they are very masculine, often muscled.. they may or may not be overweight... many are.. but not all... am I wrong in what I have understood a bear to be:eek2:? If so... so have a lot of hairy bears from this part of the world!!! So I had wee look see on Wiki... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)

Preferably I prefer bare... wiv rite peeps in rite circumstances... but what I didn't know is the some dykes r bears who call themselves Ursula... didnt even kno ther wer lessie bears... even ver butch 1s:yikes2:... kno quite a few butch lessies.. and kno 1 ver cute girl owt but butch who is called Ursula... but have nev met a butch girl who labels herself that and who thinks of herself as a bear:eek2:... o well.. dontcha learn summat knew every day?:bigrin:

I like to learn and it isnt a world I know so well but am quite happy if someone educates me about this most mysterious world of Ursa:)!!!

NMCowboys
Nov 17, 2013, 8:32 PM
Originally, a "bear" was a gay or bisexual Caucasian hairy and bearded man with a "relaxed body image." In other words, he was a hairy big-boned white guy who didn't care about being a gym-bunny, or jock. But, in no time at all, this perfectly acceptable group was compromised by OBESE GUYS, who decided they were not "obese" or "fat". They were just "bears." Like many people, I mostly find obese people to be creepy and disgusting.

Nowadays a lot of men who think that they are "Bears" when they're not husky or stocky, or the definition of one are really just obese men who don't know the first thing about being masculine. The whole "Bear" thing has now become a silly fashion statement.

Also just because a guy is Caucasian, hairy, has facial hair, and may be masculine that does not mean that he's a bear or any of the other silly names.

Lesbians and bi women can't be "bears" even if some of them are obese and/or butch. It's just as silly as when a lesbian woman takes on a man's name, dresses as a man, becomes misandristic, and claims BS like "I'm not imitating a man, men are imitating me!". :rolleyes:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 17, 2013, 9:16 PM
lol Maybe I Do understand. "Bears" dont necessarily Have to be Big White Guys who are hairy. They can be all sizes and ethnics. I know of a very sweet big Bear who is 235 pounds, and hasnt an Ounce of fat Anywhere on his big hairy body. He Does have facial hair, and can Definitely see his abundant "Willie" lol He is also Hispanic..:}
But, thank you for the lesson in Bruin-isms.
Cat, laughing.

NMCowboys
Nov 17, 2013, 9:37 PM
I know of a very sweet big Bear who is 235 pounds, and hasnt an Ounce of fat Anywhere on his big hairy body. He Does have facial hair, and can Definitely see his abundant "Willie" lol He is also Hispanic..:}.
If he's 235 lbs. that's overweight, and possibly obese even if some want to claim it's not. Despite what a lot of Americans and even Europeans think someone can be Hispanic yet still Caucasian.

jem_is_bi
Nov 17, 2013, 11:01 PM
Do not know every thing with as much certainty as you. But, I now certainly know what I need to know about you.

dickhand
Nov 18, 2013, 8:45 AM
I am guessing that NMCowboys hasn't found that " Holier Than Thou " website where he obviously belongs !

darkeyes
Nov 18, 2013, 10:53 AM
I am guessing that NMCowboys hasn't found that " Holier Than Thou " website where he obviously belongs !

NMCowboy is code for "private banker".. amazing how many IDs he has come up wiv that r code for that... am astonished he can still c...:eek2::cutelaugh

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 18, 2013, 6:43 PM
Yep. He still sounds like someone thats been here in the past..if I'm wrong, thats ok too. Know it all's come and go, and they feel they Have to let everyone know that they Do know it all, done it all, been there all. Like Professor Snape said once "It must be nice to be an insufferable know it all" LOL
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 18, 2013, 6:46 PM
And just for the record: The "Bear" I know ISNT over weight by any means. Like I said, the man hasnt got an ounce of fat Anywhere on his body. He's just a big, delicious Bear...lol.
Cat..drooling again..LOL

NMCowboys
Nov 18, 2013, 9:43 PM
It does not matter if you personally do not consider him fat, or you claim you can't see fat on him. At 235lbs he is fat and overweight.

Pretty soon he'll be one of these:
Chub-A man that is obese and has a tiny dick, often "bears" are really "chubs" but just want to pretend they're not fat or obese when everyone can see that they are.