PDA

View Full Version : D.I.Y anal toy (male)

BiMUK
Nov 7, 2013, 11:52 AM
Hi all, I'm looking to start penetrating myself anally but don't have the money or bravery to buy an anal toy. Does anyone know how I could make one out of everyday items in the home? I don't want to use anything like a banana or food stuff. Any suggestions are welcome! :)

matutum
Nov 7, 2013, 4:41 PM
vegetables, carrot, cucumber, long squash, ect, don't use anything hard lol,

matutum
Nov 7, 2013, 4:43 PM
no food stuff, maybe candles, sit on a chair leg, please use something soft,

stonebow
Nov 7, 2013, 6:38 PM
As a curious kid I used bananas and carrots..and I eventually resorted to whittling my own dildo from wood...a more durable and quite accurate facsimile of a cock I might add...had to keep THAT one well hidden.

Don't quite get the previous posters' caution against hard materials...after all it needs to be rigid if it's to penetrate you at all, right? You are hardly likely to injure yourself thrusting too vigorously...if it hurts you'll stop, no? In any case, if you leave a suitably sized carrot out of the crisper for a day or two it will soften up on the surface and still probably be stiff enough to do the job. Enjoy your experimentation!

bitrucker64
Nov 7, 2013, 9:37 PM
i use a plunger handles that is smooth plastic and has finger grips on it. I can stick it to the tube then ride it. have to be careful not to go too deep tho..........lol

paulsuna
Nov 8, 2013, 1:36 AM
As a kid I think I started with a candle. Progressed to a 7-UP bottle, which worked quite fine to get me off.

BiMUK
Nov 8, 2013, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the suggestions, will definitely try them! ;) if anyone has any other ideas feel free to message me

jamieknyc
Nov 8, 2013, 10:37 AM
Do NOT use anything that could end up trapped inside you. Use things that have a base that is too wide to get through. Otherwise you could end up with a painful and embarrassing trip to the emergency room!

BiMUK
Nov 8, 2013, 6:36 PM
I'll definitely remember that haha

BiCuriousVAN
Nov 8, 2013, 7:24 PM
Anal toys aren't as expensive as you think. I bought an anal plug and dildo last weekend and they were about 14 each.

BiMUK
Nov 8, 2013, 7:39 PM
But I'm not brave enough to do that, I'd prefer an actual dick to go in me to be honest

BiCuriousVAN
Nov 8, 2013, 7:49 PM
Yes, I want an actual dick too. I have had few poser cancel at the last minute, but am still looking. However, before taking in an dick, I want to learn to relax my ass, so that entry is pain free.

Going into a sex shop is no big deal. Look online first, so you know what you want and go in a pick it out Start small at first, until you are ready for something larger. They won't know if it is for you or for your wife. Anyway, they are used to selling this stuff, so give you as much or as little attention as possible and make it pain free. Most of our sex shops are in a gay area and when I was there, there were gay, lesbian and straight couples and some singles.

As I am sitting here with a butt plug up my ass, I really like using a plug to stretch it out and the use a dildo to play some more. I think when I finally try anal, I will use a butt plug while I suck him and then have him use the dildo on me to get me ready for him.

bimaleinva
Nov 9, 2013, 12:07 PM
But I'm not brave enough to do that, I'd prefer an actual dick to go in me to be honest

Just March in there and buy you a nice Dildo/Dildo. I bought two in one visit. The people that sell them like of buying them, and like someone said previously. They are not that cheap. I got a nice 10 inch one, and another one that's probably the probably 8 or 9 inches for about $30 US.

scapegoat1987
Nov 9, 2013, 12:35 PM
Actually, you don't have to march in anywhere to buy an anal toy; you can order them from Amazon.com. They will ship it to your door in an inconspicuous box, and the toy will even be wrapped in black plastic on the inside, in order to avoid any embarrassment. It's the best way to go. Just use the drop down menu on the website to select Health and Beauty, because that's where all the sex toys are listed.

tenterhooks
Nov 9, 2013, 9:11 PM
I do a bit of wood turning and am not far from NW UK. I can make something for you if you wish - just give me some preferred dimensions.
I've yet to manufacture something specifically for that purpose but I did produce something akin to a chair leg which I've used on myself a couple of times and can recommend it! Boy was that a squeeze the first time! It's about 1 1/2" in diameter, flat on the end and nearly a foot long which may not sound that wide, but on my underused backside, it took some doing to get it in there.
A Sanex for men deodorant can is about the same size if that provides any inspiration.
Just don't do anything glass! Saw a vid on 'tinternet once which was horrific and involved a jam jar breakage.
Some screwdriver handles are quite nice too.
The only proper homemade toy I ever made was with a golf ball which I drilled a hole through to attach stout fishing line so that I could get it out again!
I ended up moulding a pointy end to it though to ease entry (and cover the knot in the fishing line) and put the whole thing in a condom just in case any bits fell off.
Anyone made anything more odd?

justcurious4me
Nov 10, 2013, 10:20 AM
Actually, you don't have to march in anywhere to buy an anal toy; you can order them from Amazon.com. They will ship it to your door in an inconspicuous box, and the toy will even be wrapped in black plastic on the inside, in order to avoid any embarrassment. It's the best way to go. Just use the drop down menu on the website to select Health and Beauty, because that's where all the sex toys are listed.

Oh man!!! There are lots of websites out there that have a HUGE selection and make it so no one will EVER know what you bought... Myself and several of my friends love this one site called Bad Dragon... Now, I know that they sound intimidating, but they have a great selection, various sizes for all their products and their items get the job done quickly (or slowly, however you prefer) and always leave you satisfied... Here's their website... http://bad-dragon.com// I have two of them myself and OMG!!! They NEVER fail to get the job done!!! :bigrin: Besides, I would never recommend putting anything inside you that can have the potential of an extremely embarrassing ER visit (veggies, broom handles or the like)... Just too much potential for Darwin to knock on that door!!! I'd rather buy something that is designed for that job!!! Besides, some of those toys are specifically designed to hit just the right spot when inserted... The first time I tried out my dragon (I got the Sea Dragon in a medium size), the orgasm hit so hard that they heard me two apartments over (lived in a tower apartment complex at the time)... Led to an sex experience I never forgot!!! Was grinning for a week!!! :oh: Hope this helps!!!

Mickbi
Nov 11, 2013, 12:14 AM
Those bad dragons look fun ;) i would also get a medium but they are a bit on the expensive side :(

BiJoe696
Nov 12, 2013, 6:23 AM
I would not recommend any solid objects like handles. You do not want to do damage inside yourself. As mentioned above order from Amazon or Ebay. Lots of cheap choices. Flexible silicone is an option, but a tube in the hardware store and slice it open down the side of the tube. Let is sit and dry out for a few weeks to harden. Or if youlike make a mold the size you may like and fill it with silicone caulk. I got the idea from a dried out tube found in the garage that was several years old. Use condoms to cover toys to aid in clean up.

tenterhooks
Nov 12, 2013, 3:33 PM
A FEW WEEKS!!!!!!!? :yikes2:
But I need something up there NOW!

bi4asplay
Jan 26, 2014, 2:14 PM
Hi all, I'm looking to start penetrating myself anally but don't have the money or bravery to buy an anal toy. Does anyone know how I could make one out of everyday items in the home? I don't want to use anything like a banana or food stuff. Any suggestions are welcome! :)

I have bought a bunch of toys from Adam and Eve. Tons of toys, clothes, an lotions. About anything you could want for kinky play. My biggest is a very real looing and feeling 9x5 dildo with a suction cup that also fits the harness that I have. About 25 bucks.

Abiguypilot
Jan 27, 2014, 12:03 AM
For travel, I found a hairbrush called "Conair"' at Wallgreens that works great. It has a smooth metal handle that is shaped like a thin ass plug, so it stays in place without having to hold it in. I cover it with a condom or a thin plastic bag and use hotel hand cream for lube.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 27, 2014, 5:24 PM
LOl I know Several places that sell sex toys at a decent price, Hon. IM me and I'll be happy to give you URL's to the sites. Start out small, and inexpensive, then work your way up. They are inexpensive, are delivered discretely and timely, depending on where you are. I have a few that are from back East, so they should take no time at all to reach you..:}
Cat..:}

bi4asplay
May 16, 2015, 9:57 AM

Go online to Adam and Eve They have hundreds of toys and they are not that costly.. I have several and like to play with them, but a real cock is so much more fun.

cannibal4
May 17, 2015, 11:24 AM
I made my first one using a condom and a tube of silicon. You can make different shapes and sizes,

bob338
May 17, 2015, 11:45 AM
Toys are fine but there's nothing quite like having a real man inside you!

KennyBest
Oct 27, 2015, 2:33 PM
I think better will be if you get some money and buy toy, but not do the handmade.Is for your safety. Here is a nice one toy(http://www.edenfantasys.com/anal-toys/anal-plugs/jelly-realistic-butt-plug) and dont cost so much, now is with disscount , and cost only 5 $ )

KennyBest
Nov 23, 2015, 12:28 AM
I've searched the net a little bit on internet and I've found "Eden vibrating silicone anal plug – vibrating anal plug'' on Edenfantasys. It doesn't cost very much and I think it will be a better choice than doing it at home. Because homemade toys are dangerous, they can break and get stuck inside of you... That's a bad idea. Take a look on edenfantasys, maybe you will find something you need and not for a big price. But don't put inside objects like pencils, markers or other - it's really dangerous.

bimaleinva
Dec 4, 2015, 1:22 PM
This did help, but I forgot about this post, and never did Thank You. Sorry, but I'm Thanking you now!!

itsnormy
Dec 4, 2015, 2:15 PM
My first one was fashioned by buying a doggie chew bone made of rubber, it had the semblence of balls at each end, I trimmed them off and one end and formed a head....then always used a condom so as to not leave germs to be absorbed and then passed back. Then for hardness, eventually when I was old enough to have a pocket knife, carved a good one with a big head out of a piece of 2 X 2 pine wood..........NICE........... Now I have a drawer full of all sorts, sizes, lengths, can pretty well take are of the wants of the moment.

Pop Alexandra
Jul 2, 2020, 3:23 AM
I made my first one using a condom and a tube of silicon. You can make different shapes and sizes,
Not a bad idea, actually. Didn't consider it until now. Thanks!

Geoff Gregg
Jul 2, 2020, 10:40 AM
You can go on Aliexpress and find toys for a very good price. I have a couple that I enjoy using.

allmyassbelongtocock
Jul 2, 2020, 11:07 PM
Even though I have anal toys, I've currently been using a Park Tool Shop Sprocket Remover/Chain Whip, which is $39.99 at Amazon. It hits my prostate just where I want it, and my cock just drips cum every time I use it.

Cum1st
Jul 3, 2020, 2:34 AM
For a quick poke in the shop I usually use a nut driver - a screwdriver like tool with hex opening on the working end. It's short enough that it goes in more or less flush. The handle can massage the prostrate and work the inside of my bung.

A fabricated cock mounted on a stick actuated by a turning crank makes for a long session effortless ride. The crank can be turned in ether direction, and at different speeds.