PDA

View Full Version : receiving anal for the first time?

PookaciousOne
Nov 6, 2013, 3:17 PM
As a guy I have had anal sex with women quite a few times. I have always wondered what getting it would feel like as its something I really want

Chris_t_boston
Nov 6, 2013, 4:27 PM
Done right it can feel pretty good.

Go slow, use plenty of lube and see if you can control it (like you being on top).

I've never had a prostate orgasm but I've heard they are pretty nice.

jackbirdjay
Nov 6, 2013, 5:01 PM
Oh yes they feel so good if done right. Don't fight it let it slide in. Use lots of lube. I can cum even when flaccid

Realist
Nov 6, 2013, 8:38 PM
I've never craved anal sex, but did allow two male lovers enter me on numerous occasions. One was in my youth, in a military school and the other one was years later, when I was in college.

Oh yeah, just as the previous posters advised, too much lube is almost enough! Cleaning yourself out, before a date, is common courtesy as far as I'm concerned.

Happily, neither of my lovers were hung like stallions, which I was thankful for. I have to admit that I enjoyed pleasing them, so that's where my pleasure was generated.

I had been fucking them for some time, before I agreed to swap positions, so I felt obligated to reciprocate.

cornholejoe
Nov 6, 2013, 9:29 PM
really great if the guy doing it takes his time

friesbaconnekkid
Nov 7, 2013, 6:13 PM
The first time you feel the pressure, and as you are fucked, you learn how to relax more, and allow entry easier. With a little lube, guys can easily penetrate me now. Wish I had one in me now!

fuzzymikey
Dec 30, 2013, 6:54 PM
I've beendreaming of getting stuffed for a long time

RockGardener
Dec 30, 2013, 11:57 PM
Well, how did you get your girl ready when you entered here? That would be a good start. Your ass isn't any different than a girl's ass.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 31, 2013, 12:22 AM
Yep. Lube, lube, and LOTS of lube..lol :} Relax, breathe, and have your lover go slow and easy. Work up to it, lots of foreplay and arousal, toys are a good option to help stimulate the excitement too..:}
(Is it gettin' warm in here?) lol
Have fun Sweetie. Play safe..:}
Cat.

Asspussy302
Jan 5, 2014, 4:00 PM
Lots of lube, and they key word is slow.

Enlightned
May 11, 2014, 1:29 PM
I just became enlightned last week. My lover has not taken my anal virginity yet but wants to use a dildo on me. Does that count? I want my first to be his cock.

alcor
May 11, 2014, 2:20 PM
Like everyone else has said lots of lube. For my first time I found it much easier to be on top taking it in at my own pace. After he has fucked you for little in that position getting into another position is very easy and extremely gratifying, you'll love it.

Enlightned
May 11, 2014, 7:59 PM
OK, Saw my lover this afternoon and he got my cherry. Used a lot of lube and then used his fingers to get me used to the sensations and to loosen me up. he then used a small toy on me and stroked me to an orgasm. I figured this was it but it wasn't. I was giving him a long slow thank you blow job and figured since he was hard as a rock , I would get on top of him and try to ride his cock. Well i did and it was incredible. Two hours later and I swear I can still feel him in me. He is an uncut 6 inches with a cock that starts out slim and gets thicker. I am hooked and will be making it a part of my regular dates with him. Oh, he wanted to wait a week,scared It would hurt me and I would leave. I love it and would recommend it.

NudeDen
May 12, 2014, 1:18 PM
Yes, lots of lube as everyone has stated previously. As for the first time I recieved anal other than from toys was about 3 years ago with this sexy trans girl. She was about 5 1/2 inches hard and totally smooth. It felt amazing and we took turns fucking each other all night. It was an amazing experience, one i wish i could have repeted more then just once.

cwatt1
May 12, 2014, 3:32 PM
As a newbie, never having tried anal sex, let me ask a dumb question: How do you clean yourself before getting penetrated?

Fzmr9t
May 12, 2014, 9:48 PM
As a newbie, never having tried anal sex, let me ask a dumb question: How do you clean yourself before getting penetrated?

Enema

ErosUrge
May 13, 2014, 3:23 PM
I do believe that I've posted my experiences pertaining to this particular topic previously. As many have pointed out, lots of lube can never be over stated...and there's something about getting your hole nice and wet in preparation that's a turn on; at least for me. And you can't help but get your balls wet too when using a lot of lube. Though I can and do get turned on from using lube, what works even better for me is getting rimmed. When someone is really into the act of anal sex and takes their time with it doing foreplay, it can be a complete and ecstatic experience.

Several years ago, I had the most amazing experience where a guy that wanted to fuck me got me so turned on from rimming me. He spent a good 20, perhaps 30 minutes licking me there and spreading my cheeks with his hands as he'd bury his tongue as deep as he could get it. He did this over and over and it never got boring. This only made me want his cock in my ass all the more. When someone spends that amount of time rimming and they're skilled and really into it, you can't help but want more. I was amazed at the sensations I was feeling and my cock was rock hard. Of course, he'd also come up and lick and suck my balls and eventually would suck my cock too. But his focus was mostly on my hole. As he'd lick my hole, he'd also jack my cock at the same time. And sometimes I would jack too so that he could focus licking and probing my hole with his tongue. He also would insert fingers from time to time too.

After having spent so much time licking and probing with his tongue and fingers, my asshole was very ready and basically lubed up from his saliva and also from him finger fucking me. I lay on my back in anticipation as he got into position to fuck me. When he entered me, it was one single stroke all the way in. I gasped amazed at how good it felt. He continued to fuck me and since I was so stimulated, I didn't last for very long. I hit my orgasm perhaps 5 minutes later-I don't know really how long it was, but I do know it was a very few minutes. The orgasm was intense as could be. He pulled out and pulled his condom off jacking his cock and shooting his cum over my cock and balls...

Now that experience isn't how things usually happen with anal sex. I've used lube more often than not. It's just that in that situation it wasn't needed. Like everyone else, it usually takes lots of lube and someone who is going to go at the pace that's necessary for everything to happen for enjoyment. How I wished that I'd learned to enjoy anal in my youth...I hated it then.

mikeyd270
May 13, 2014, 4:23 PM
I have had it in the ass once. He was rather small and used lots of lube. I enjoyed it once he penetrated me and looking forward to the second time. This was a fantasy for so long. Glad I acted on it. I like being fucked.

guy4guysnme
May 13, 2014, 4:28 PM

Enema or douching works too