PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Agony !

DÆMØN
Jul 20, 2006, 9:46 AM
OMG ! Have any of you seen www.beautifulagony.com yet !!! ??? You should, its awesome !

Beautiful Agony is a site dedicated to bringing their loyal audience the beauty of human orgasms. Each video on the site shows a person in the grips of a very real orgasm, yet there is absolutely no physical nudity involved; the participants are video-taped only from the neck up. There is audio for each video so your ears get a treat along with your eyes. Also, while it is a pay site they do offer some free samples if you look closely (the free samples are bordered in red and marked "free sample").

Herbwoman39
Jul 20, 2006, 11:28 AM
The sample was REALLY nice. Did you join? I'm wondering if it's worth the $20 to sign up for a month.

taz67156
Jul 20, 2006, 12:33 PM
I just checked out the site and it looks like it might be good but don't think I would want to pay for it unless it was really worth the money even though the clip was ok to watch.

deletetacount123
Jul 20, 2006, 4:01 PM
I don't really like paying for sites just to view clips and stuff. I just find it usless to pay for a site when you probably could view all the contains in one day and you had paid a week or months worth.

Amazon.com gets a lot of my money.... so does Ebay... those are enough for me lol but I guess if the site was really good enough and has lots to offer for a paying membership, I might consider it. Just depends what it has AND if its easy to cancel membership when you no longer want to be a part of. (some sites are a nightmare to cancel!)

Tasha