PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Fest Fun 2013 A GREAT way to end your summer!

johnnyeasy
Oct 31, 2013, 8:52 PM
I have just got back from Key West, Florida Halloween celebration: FANTASY FEST! It is the most BISEXUAL event I have ever seen! Key west has a reputation for being tolerant to gays, or even PRO gay, but during Fantasy fest there is a lot of bisexual activity going on! One of the most popular gay bars in town, Bourbon Street, on Thursday night........becomes a bisexual paradise! They have Male dancers and Female dancers! And sometimes they dance together.....grinding against each other. They also have a foam party that was enjoyed by both sexes and all orientations. I met three guys at this party.....and though one was half nude, one was hanging out all over his Roman Gladiator costume.....they were all BI! Had gf's with them or back home! I know.....some gays look down on bi's.....but not that night.....not to me. So......If you are looking for a great way to end your summer......look into spending next Fantasy Fest in Key West. I do not have a website to send you to....but there are youtube videos all over the place of the body painting and sexy costumes....walking down the main drag in the middle of the day! There is also a bar that claims their top floor is clothing optional......and I was told that SLS, the swingers outfit, had spent a lot of time up there....but I never made it up there for myself. I suggest next year we get a bisexual.com get together going...ESPECIALLY if you live in Florida......or the NORTHEAST....since winter is coming and this is the last blast of summer!

wondering56231
Nov 1, 2013, 8:50 AM
The Garden of Eden is the clothing optional bar. Been there once or twice ;).

NjbiGuy01
Nov 2, 2013, 3:15 PM
What are the dates of this thing ? I'm so into going..

johnnyeasy
Nov 2, 2013, 5:12 PM
Fantasy Fest 2014 is October 17 - October 26th, 2014 but the main action is Thursday - Saturday nights. Fantasy Fest 2015 is October 23rd to November 1st, 2015.......which means that Saturday night, the main night for most people and the parade night....is REALLY Halloween! If you are serious about going , they have their own websites.....I would try to get airfare and a hotel room no late then July 4th.

whispering
Nov 3, 2013, 3:45 PM
One of my buddies and I regularly masturbate together while watching the videos of previous Fantasy Fests...it's great!