PDA

View Full Version : pick-up joint

becksbolero
Jul 20, 2006, 7:54 AM
Got your attention,lol
I have had a few private messages sent in here looking for the obvious,which is not realyy my thing in most cases.Personally i enjoy this site for several reasons but i guess mostly i'm looking for a woman.I do love giving head to both sexes but i'm not really into one night stands with either.
Anyone else like to comment on their situation?feel free,i'm just trying to contribute a bit.

DGoncz
Jul 20, 2006, 2:42 PM
Hey.

You're asking if bisexual.com is a pick-up joint. Well, it's pretty flexible; it can be whatever a users wants it to be.

As for me,

my heels are so round I need special shoes!

I mean really, you could knock me on my ass with a whack from a feather, and every time my ass hits the floor, my knees just sort of open up. Know what I mean? Maybe you don't....

Just kidding, mostly.

Er, my situation is I don't get how anybody could get off with one hand on the keyboard. Chat rooms blow me out of my chair. Video would be interesting; I have a camera, but lack computer power.

I guess you could say I am looking for multi-LTRs, but I am still pretty easy. It's just that nobody here has hit me up, or picked up on the few contacts I have initiated.

The Dougster