PDA

View Full Version : Bi curious here with tons of questions

johnjohns7745
Oct 23, 2013, 8:33 PM
Hi,

I had a few bi experiences in the past, but that was a while ago, when i was single and free to do what i wanted. For some time now, I've been having more and more urges to explore more my bi side. I think its a good time now to start that. But with comes a ton of questions.
I'm pretty sure those questions are appearing here over and over (ill do some reading in a sec here:) ) but, really, how do a guy like me go about that?
I need to keep that discreet, I'm disease free completely, how to stay that way? Where to meet proper ppl(Illinois, Chicago)? Men, couples? I'm 32 years old, should I meet with older, younger? I mean overall how to go about it while being on the safe side at the same time?
This is all mind boggling and kinda scary, but i really want to explore. Life is short.

If any1 has some experiences, advises etc, that would be very appreciated.
Thank,

fredtyg
Oct 24, 2013, 12:06 PM
There are any number of venues to try and meet other bi guys. None of them are 100% successful or foolproof. My first- albeit easier said than done- suggestion would be to look in the group of people you already know. Is there anyone you'd be willing to confide in with your desires? I realize that can be tough but that's worked successfully for me.

There's always the Craigslist M2M (or is it M4M?) personals for your area, but most will tell you those ads are filled with flakes. I'd suggest- and have successfully tried- placing a M2M ad in the Craigslist Strictly Platonic section. Make it clear you just want to chat with other guys who feel the same way- no sex expected, at least at first. If you find someone nearby that enjoys chatting about their secret desires, maybe you can get comfortable enough to set up a phone call and eventually a personal meeting.

dickhand
Oct 24, 2013, 6:17 PM
www.adultfriendfinder.com (http://www.adultfriendfinder.com) is another option . Has worked well for me .

12voltyV2.0
Oct 24, 2013, 9:06 PM
Some other sites that I have had luck with---but as always--you do have to take your time, be careful, watch for nut cases and other things. The sites are men4sexnow.com, squirt.org, and dick.net.

You can join them with paid memberships, but you don't have to and you can still get access to much of what the sites offer, just on a more limited basis.

Good luck with trying to find out what you like and want to do--and finding someone to explore with--just be patient. Many of us started doing this a lot later in life than you are doing.

DiamondDog
Oct 25, 2013, 4:06 AM
Go out to gay/LGBT themed bars or dance clubs, and get out and meet people. Avoid the internet unless you want to meet liars, freaks, bottom feeders, and pondscum. I read your profile and it says you are married why not just actually talk to your wife and tell her how you are bisexual instead of cheating on her? Being "discreet" and cheating is a recipe for disaster.

redadare
Oct 25, 2013, 5:33 AM
Diamond Dog, you seem pretty down on the whole internet sex community for someone who participates so regularly in it. A quick perusal of your profile reveals an almost never-ending list of what annoys you in life and reflects little of the things you like. Perhaps you should just leave well alone? You connect and post on almost a daily basis contrary to what your profile states, so accusing others of being liars when you are not very honest with yourself strikes me as hypocritical.

johnjohns7745
Oct 26, 2013, 1:08 AM
Thank you so much for all the responses.
Every bit of advice counts and I really appreciate it.

I'm thinking about all this all the time and obviously following common sense, but so many unknowns and so many questions makes it all confusing.

Right now I'm just browsing through the forums, finding new things in every each one of them, which triggers different thoughts and ideas.
Thanks again