PDA

View Full Version : Hairy Anyone?

Twoforyou
Oct 17, 2013, 12:15 AM
Seems like everyone I see here is shaved, so I know this will put me way outside the norm, but I'm really curious. I prefer hairy men. I'm not talking Wookie here, but a nicely furry ( even lavishly, depending ) man works for me. Here's where it gets stranger I guess, I adore hairy women. I had a girlfriend for a couple of years who'd been hairy since she was about thirteen. We had three dates before my hands were allowed to wander and she was as surprised, as I was, to find I was delighted. Yes. her legs were as hairy as a mans ( for lack of a better reference ) and her mound was abundantly furred. She would shave her lower legs in the summer for wearing skirts. In the winter, when she wore tights, she would leave them unshaved. I encouraged it. She was a sweet, sexy woman. She would tell me about all the problems she had had with men because of the way she was. She seemed happy that I wanted her the way she was. But I digress...the pleasure of hair for me is running my hands through it, either a mans belly, or stroking her thighs while I was inside her. I miss that woman. The old jobs, relocating thing. Okay weird, get out the torches and pitchforks but, jeeze, does anybody here like hair on a person?

Mickbi
Oct 17, 2013, 12:45 AM
I cant speak for everyone, but im definately not into alot of hair. Dark thick hair on a womans legs turns me off quick. If she is a blond and her hair is light and thin, it might not bother me so much. When it comes to men, id prefer he at least trims his leg/body hair once in a while as i do. Im not a fan of the big natural bush, but its not a deal breaker(man or woman).

Hypersexual11
Oct 17, 2013, 12:52 AM
I prefer my men to be fully untamed. But I like my wife to keep her pussy pretty hair free. I may ask her to grow it out this winter. It's a great color. I should be enjoying it.

Long Duck Dong
Oct 17, 2013, 1:36 AM
whats wrong with wookie, lol

for the record, that is not me, lol....

dickhand
Oct 17, 2013, 2:43 PM
I like hairy . Seems like we waited long enough to have it when we were youngsters . Shaving the old lady was a novelty once in while , but I like the hair there . Maybe trim it back occasionally but that's it .

John J.
Oct 17, 2013, 5:49 PM
I find hairy guys, especially facial hair or stubble, a huge turn on. But strangely, I don't find hairy women as attractive -- much prefer a shaved pussy or well trimmed. Don't know why the same hair on a man makes me crazy but on a woman is a turn off.

Dragonlove75
Oct 17, 2013, 6:09 PM
As long as the pubic area and underarms are hair free, it's all good!

FroggyTwanger
Oct 17, 2013, 6:11 PM
As long as the pubic area and underarms are very hairy, it's all good!

scapegoat1987
Oct 27, 2013, 8:56 PM
Hairy is always good. The Bear community has built an entire identity around it. There should be a female equivalent of a bear.

daldav
Oct 28, 2013, 7:22 PM
I cannot explain my preferences but I like my men smooth and my women hairy as hell, legs, armpits,ass, and of course pussy. Drives me wild

wln1595
Oct 29, 2013, 6:58 PM
I love a women to have hair on her pussy. It makes me feel like I'm with a women. It creeps me out to see a women shaved. Makes me think that their a liitle to young...just me.

scapegoat1987
Nov 2, 2013, 2:50 AM
Who would want her? In order to be a "Bear" you have to be gay or bi and obese. Bear it's called "Letting yourself go".
Glad to hear you feel this way. It leaves more sexy bears for me. :)

scapegoat1987
Nov 2, 2013, 1:42 PM
Obesity is never sexy or hot. You and other chubby chasers can pretend that it is; but let's be honest it's never sexy.

To each his or her own. I think bears are hot, and so do a whole lot of other men, apparently.

cliffml
Nov 2, 2013, 3:01 PM
21290 I love hairy guys as I am one myself, what do you think of my picture?

Twoforyou
Nov 7, 2013, 4:44 PM
I think you look delicious. Love to help you with that if you're ever in the Dallas area.

steve10557
Nov 7, 2013, 7:34 PM
Whether a guy is hairy or smooth doesn't really bother me, as a preference I prefer to be trimmed. I do enjoy seeing hair on a woman's forearms, it turns me on slightly, and going on holiday to Spanish beaches and seeing German girls displaying their underarm hair always gives me a bit of a stirring.