PDA

View Full Version : The right toy?

youngcurious224
Oct 16, 2013, 6:51 PM
Hi!

Quick backround. . . . Ive had bi feelings for a while, not had chance to do anything about them yet, in a relationship and wont cheat etc etc etc go as far as chat and skype with guys and ts/tv/cd's (sorry if there not the right terms :/) and ive started slipping a finger when i wank every now and again but im thinking off getting a toy! had a look and theres about 14 million different prostate massages, dildos, butt plugs and i dont know where to start!! haha so if you have any advice or reviews they woud be much appreciated :)

Thanks!! :D

thetallguy
Oct 16, 2013, 7:00 PM
I would say start with something fairly small and not too thick. Once you get used to that you can always get something bigger.

Hypersexual11
Oct 16, 2013, 7:43 PM
It's pretty hard to give advise on something like this. While you are sticking a finger up your ass, find your prostate. If it feels good to massage it while jerking, you might consider starting with a dildo designed to do this. Most are small so it's a good start anyway. Have fun!

grand10
Oct 16, 2013, 7:58 PM
start small and enjoy it, when that's not enough go bigger. I now like long and fat but just a little bit still feels real good on the prostate

Mickbi
Oct 16, 2013, 11:57 PM
I have several toys, including vibrators. Almost any dildo or vibrator that is made for her g spot can also be used for a mans p-spot. Or you can get the aneros prostate massager. Like the other posts, start small and work your way up. And use plenty of lube. Dont jew on the lube. Lube lube lube. Did i say how imprtant it is to use lube? A trip to the doc for a torn browneye isnt fun. Lube

Mickbi
Oct 17, 2013, 1:11 AM
I should also add, all lubes are not created equal. Silicone lube is best, since it doesnt get sticky. But silicone lube should not be used with silicone toys because it the toy will start to deteriorate. If you buy your toys at a store, ask questions and dont be shy. Sex is their job, have fun.

curiouslibidos
Oct 18, 2013, 2:08 PM
If you are interested in prostate stimulation and why wouldn't you be (LOL) check out the Aneros toys. Most aren't much bigger than a finger. I've found them very enjoyable ....

wondering56231
Oct 18, 2013, 4:33 PM
Personally, I like the Aneros.

wreckerjoe50
Oct 20, 2013, 2:18 AM
Start small- work up to larger. Lots of lube

youngcurious224
Oct 22, 2013, 12:12 PM
Wow thanks for the replies! Ive took all your advice and started small with and aneros jr! And mick I have also ordered lots of lube! Been doing abit of reading aswell and never new how could this could be. By the sounds of it a prostate orgasm can be unbelievably more pleasurable without even touching your cock! Ill be sure to let u all know :p