PDA

View Full Version : First time with an older man?

Tf1989
Oct 14, 2013, 11:35 AM
I am a 24 year old bi guy, and I haven't yet been with a man. For the last couple of months, I have been chatting online with a local guy who is in his sixties. I have thought about getting together with a man for the last couple of years, but the desire has become much stronger in the last few months. The guy I have been chatting with seems comfortable with my limits (I think I want to stick with oral and kissing for the first few times), but I'm a little unsure about the large age gap.

I would love to hear thoughts/experiences about about first times with such large age gaps. Thanks!

scapegoat1987
Oct 14, 2013, 12:56 PM
My first time wasn't with someone much younger or older than myself. However, I have messed around with people who were. In fact, the two guys I mess around with on a regular basis now are both in their early 20s, and I'm 44. The sex we have is really hot, but we respect each other's limits and know that this is only sex. I also dated a guy off and on for nine years who was the same age as my mother. I think I was 23 when we first met, and I was crazy about him, but he'd never commit because of the age difference. And my last partner of five years was 15 years younger than me. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that age doesn't have to be an issue. Sometimes it's an issue in committed relationships, as a result of the two people being at different stages in their lives, but a sexual encounter should be fine. Just make sure that the guy is going to respect your limits, and that you're attracted to the guy. Your first time should be special. You don't want it to be with someone you'll regret. Otherwise, be safe and have fun.

Lover_Not_Fighter
Oct 14, 2013, 3:13 PM
Hi,

Well for me I have not ever had any luck with younger guys. It's always been a "thanks for the blow, but gotta go". Also I never meet a younger bisexual that was into intimacy, I find on average at least for me we older guys tend to desire more intimacy,

So that said, If you take that into consideration and are willing to go there you might have better luck than I have had.

Good Luck!

curious44
Oct 14, 2013, 3:38 PM
Hi,

Well for me I have not ever had any luck with younger guys. It's always been a "thanks for the blow, but gotta go". Also I never meet a younger bisexual that was into intimacy, I find on average at least for me we older guys tend to desire more intimacy,

So that said, If you take that into consideration and are willing to go there you might have better luck than I have had.

Good Luck! I'll second that motion. It's just as important as the sex for me.

1funguy
Oct 14, 2013, 10:47 PM
I'll second that motion. It's just as important as the sex for me.
I would relax an know that being with an older man is OK for sex and having a learning experience as long as that is understood up front. You want to learn about pleasure and pleasing another man. My first experience was with an older man by about 40 years. I was legal as I was over 18 (Barely) and relaxed into the experience. His recovery time was longer than mine due to age differences. However, I think that's where I got the enjoyment of sucking a soft cock to hardness and back to softness. You'll remember many things about the experience. All it really means is you had a pleasurable experience with another man. Enjoy! At this stage in life I now am as old as my first lover. Now I enjoy the intimacy and closeness of a sexual encounter as much as the sex. Remember to play safe! And do remember to play, enjoy, and repeat!!

Visexual
Oct 15, 2013, 4:30 AM
My first blow job was when I was 15. I don't know how old the man was but he had adult married kids. It was the first time that I ran away from home. I hitched down to Galveston to see the ocean for the first time. (I was raised in Oklahoma and had never seen it) I got a ride back to Houston with this guy and he asked me, nicely, if I'd like to get a blow job. We talked a little about those things and I agreed. I got a job in Houston and was there a couple of weeks and he blew me numerous more times. I never did him though. I did fuck him one time.

All-in-all, it was a nice friendship and very enjoyable for us both. I sort of wish that I'd reciprocated on the blow jobs though.

An older guy just might make you feel more comfortable about it. I know that it did me.

curious44
Oct 16, 2013, 10:50 AM
I also had sex with an older guy when I was 15. He called himself George. I would guess he was about 50. I worked at a kiddee park and George started hanging around the ride I ran. Looking back on it now, why else would an older guy come alone to a kiddee park if not to "molest" young boys. He took it slow. He had a '59 Chevy convertible and offered to let me drive it. After a couple rides he would ask me if young girls made me hard and soon he was grabbing my cock to "see if I was hard". Then he asked me if I liked pizza and said we could get one and go to his motel room. I had a pretty good idea what all this was leading up to. The smart thing to do would have been to run for my life but I found it exciting. We had pizza in his room and soon he was rubbing my cock through my pants. It progressed one step at a time over a few trips to the motel room. Rubbing my cock through my pants to my zipper coming down and rubbing my exposed cock, then my pants coming off, then I'm nude, then his cock comes out. We got to the point where we were both nude under the covers and he would blow me while we rubbed against each other. I honestly don't remember for sure but I don't think I ever sucked him. He did try to fuck my ass once but at 15 I wasn't ready for that and he didn't press the issue. He was always patient and gentle. We never spoke much and it got to the point where he would pick me up after the kiddee park closed and we would go right to the motel. This went on for most of the summer until an older Cuban guy who was a foreman at the park figured out what was going on and George just stopped showing up. I suppose I should be mentally "scarred for life" after being "molested" by a "sexual predator" but I remember George fondly and used to look forward to our encounters. Even today I occasionally wank to the image of entering the darkened motel room, illuminated only by a couple street lights, falling back on the bed and lying there while George undressed me. I wonder what ever became of him.

FunE1
Oct 16, 2013, 8:54 PM
Look, if you are attracted to him and you are comfortable with him, then go for it.

You're not committing to be with him for life, just to share some time together and have some fun.

I'm 47 and mostly play with guys right around my age, but have had a few really great fuck sessions with some younger guys around your age, and one of my favorite male partners is almost my dad's age (in addition to a nice cock, he's a very considerate and passionate lover).

I wouldn't suggest you do it with an older guy, or just anyone of any age, just to do it (especially the first time)... You want there to be some attraction, physical or mental, beyond "I just wanna fuck a guy". Not saying that can't be fun, only that, IMHO, having an attraction makes it more fun.

Good luck .... have fun... and do come back and let us know what happened! ;)

Twoforyou
Oct 17, 2013, 12:39 AM
If I understand, you haven't met the guy. How can you know if you even like him? Meet in a mutually comfortable public place for coffee or a beer, whatever. You might like him, looks might be an issue, he might be your high school science teacher. Either way, you'll know. I get that you're worried about diving in, and wisely so. It may be for you or it may not, but you won't find out online. Good luck.

kenjacks51
Oct 17, 2013, 1:26 AM
Hi,

Good Luck!

As a mature guy - early 60's, I'd love the chance to break a younger guy like you in and patiently teach him what good sex really is all about. I agree totally with the above poster about older guys desiring more intimacy which is what really makes sex special and intimacy has respect and caring as it's corner stones. I've broken two guys in who are much closer than you to my age and I take my time, never try to do everything in one get together and always see to it that the are VERY well looked after and their needs met in ways that exceed what most women will do. That means that I take my time when we play and taking my time means more time to edge them over and over and gradually introduce them to new pleasures.

I am not gay, by the way but rather a happily married bisexual guy who loves his wife but she could never give me the satisfaction any more that I get from another man. I am Dominant natured in the bedroom and that almost twenty years experience with Dom/sub play has taught me a few things that apply with any sex play with either sex. First is patience and learning that more pleasure is to be gotten as a Dominant or a Daddy by giving your playmate pleasure and feeling, hearing and seeing his reactions to your touch. Age teaches you many things ( or at least, it should ) and one of them is that while orgasms are fantastic, good sex is really about a lot more than just blowing your wad in a mouth or man cunt. Good sex is about pleasure and pleasing and about finishing a scene knowing that your charge has experienced things with more intensity than he ever has with a woman. It is that intensity that will bring the new guy back as he is looking for more of the same and his girl friend or wife just can not seem to give him that to the same degree.
A recent scene with one of my two regular bois had him laying naked on a blanket on the rear deck lid ( trunk or boot lid ) of a car with his feet resting on top of the rear bumper. Now bear in mind that this guy was straight when we met but curious and after our first time together, he was still unsure as to whether he even liked sucking cock or not. yet a few weeks later, he was back and I took things a bit farther - and he came back again. When I had him lay on the car, I had no game plan but I wanted to really make this special and for two hours, I sucked and nibbled, gently and teasingly stroked and fondled, rimmed him and then becoming aggressive periodically, I worked his cock and balls harder with my hands, my mouth and some cord that I bound his balls with before bringing him into the house and into my bedroom. In the bedroom, he was tied to the bed, blindfolded and again, mercilessly teased and edged for an extended period before I allowed him release. I do plan to have an over nighter with him a motel in the next few weeks that should be fun. he has called and suggested that he drop by later this week as he feels the need to play growing stronger quicker and he wants to play more frequently. In short, my experience in Dom/sub and B&D taught me that you get out of a relationship in accordance with what you put in.
My experience with younger guys so far have been quite disappointing as they do not understand the concept of taking your time and immersing yourself into the act - what ever it may be. Everything is about them and about getting in and out asap and that is just plain not healthy or right. But to answer your concerns, I'd suggest that you go for the older guy who may not be able to cum six times in one night, but who, if he is worth anything at all, will assure you of a quality experience as opposed to a "hot, fast NSA hookup" where when it is over, you are asking yourself what the hell just happened? If this guy who you are chatting with will respect your limits and never push you into anything that you do not wish to be a part of, then you will likely be in good hands.

whispering
Oct 22, 2013, 10:03 PM
Older men are really great. My first experiences were with an older man, and I'm super glad that he was able to open up that part of me so skillfully.