PDA

View Full Version : Lady and strap on

centillini
Oct 12, 2013, 2:10 PM
What is it about a woman with a strap on, mmmmmmm. The other night g/f wore one and had me suck it, she came so hard. Damn a lady look's so hot with one on.

smokindeist
Oct 12, 2013, 2:51 PM
I have not had a lady take me with a strap-on--though I've been fantasizing about it for quite a while. I do have a decent plug as well as a nice vibrator I use from time to time. I totally agree that from the pictures I've seen, a lady looks oh so very hot wearing a strap on.

i_shoot_blanks
Oct 12, 2013, 2:55 PM
I've had and enjoyed the real thing, but the thought of a lady fucking me with a strap on is just about the ultimate fantasy.

toto001
Oct 12, 2013, 2:56 PM
i actually experienced this many times ,let me start saying , its nothing out there better than a real hot dick in your ass,but in terms of fantasy, yes a good woman with a big strapon feels good too and for some reason the woman enjoit at her best.

cornholejoe
Oct 12, 2013, 8:38 PM
i will take a woman with a strapon over a man any day

dingmama
Oct 12, 2013, 8:54 PM
It is nice to know we r appreciated! I love fucking my man. I never would have guessed i would enjoy it. A woman with a srap on is also a turn on for me lololol.

bluesky55
Oct 12, 2013, 10:22 PM
It is nice to know we r appreciated! I love fucking my man. I never would have guessed i would enjoy it. A woman with a srap on is also a turn on for me lololol.

Not just appreciated but truly adored. Some of my fondest memories were with ladies with strap-ons. One couple I play with were so intrigued by the pictures and stories I had that they went out and got one so they could both do me.

Visexual
Oct 13, 2013, 4:31 AM

Now I've always felt the harness was a bit of a turn off so we ordered a 'feeldoe'. With the one end in my wife it allows my sucking her cock to give her more pleasure too. I just wish she'd use it more often.

Hypersexual11
Oct 13, 2013, 8:49 AM
I used to fantasize about being topped by a guy. After I did it, I was disappointed. The reality wasn't as good as the fantasy. I never thought about being fucked by my wife with a strap on. Oddly enough, she would bring up her desire to fuck me with one. Maybe every other year or so this idea would surface again. I honestly never thought I could ever allow her to do that to me. It would be just too gay. That is a big reason I don't like anal sex, it just feels too gay. Anyway, a couple things happened to bring it about. First off, she bought a strap on. Her and a girlfriend bought one one drunken night. After that one night of freaky hotel sex with her fucking her girlfriend it was put in the nightstand. So now we had one. Then, as we started playing with guys together, the idea of her fucking me started sounding less gay. So we tried it. Awkward at first but now, four models later, it is the best sex I have ever had. I'm still too embarrassed to tell her how fucking hot she looks with a big hard cock.

olmizzou42
Oct 13, 2013, 11:18 AM
One guy I knew years ago told me that an ex GF of his told him they were going to have a role reversal and then fucked him with a strap on. That ignited his interest in being fucked by another man and he has been...many times.

marvayieh
Oct 13, 2013, 2:32 PM
My wife loves her strapon. She gets so turned on when she has me either suck it or when she is fucking me. She wants to get a bigger one to do me with. She has said that she would love to do another guy with it while I suck himor he is fucking me. I love the feeling when she slides it deep into my ass......

openandcurious
Oct 13, 2013, 2:49 PM
I've had the exquisite pleasure of being fucked by a woman with a strap-on. It was one of the most intense sexual pleasures I've ever known. Of course, I would absolutely love to try the real thing, but as yet, haven't had the opportunity...

llllllllll
Oct 13, 2013, 10:12 PM
I think the ladies with strapons should take a pic or 2 and post them here and really get this thread rolling..:bigrin: just my :2cents:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 14, 2013, 12:33 AM
lol Thank you Gentlemen, for showing your appreciation for those of us who Love "Pegging" Its a great turn on to some women, and yes..its an "Aquired taste" to others. Its not for everybody, but for those who adore it, it can be Great fun. ;)
Cat

Visexual
Oct 14, 2013, 3:04 AM
I'm still too embarrassed to tell her how fucking hot she looks with a big hard cock.

I know exactly what you mean! Even though my wife knows that I like cock, it's just sort of uncomfortable talking to her about it. But when she puts her feeldoe in herself and I see her with that gorgeous cock sticking out, wow! I even had a friend who is really good with photo-shopping do a photo of my wife with a really great cock and balls. He even did one of a lady friend of ours that I'd love to fuck. You know, if I were to find out that this lady friend really did have a cock and balls, well..., she would be the one and only person that I might consider leaving my wife for.

Curiousguy123
Oct 15, 2013, 1:11 PM
being pegged is one of my all time things I want to have happen, it has not, I have been a bottom but not for that special women yet,, but can't wait to try it. If your offering drop me a line

CuriousTexxxan
Oct 17, 2013, 11:01 AM
I used to fantasize about being topped by a guy. After I did it, I was disappointed. The reality wasn't as good as the fantasy. I never thought about being fucked by my wife with a strap on. Oddly enough, she would bring up her desire to fuck me with one. Maybe every other year or so this idea would surface again. I honestly never thought I could ever allow her to do that to me. It would be just too gay. That is a big reason I don't like anal sex, it just feels too gay. Anyway, a couple things happened to bring it about. First off, she bought a strap on. Her and a girlfriend bought one one drunken night. After that one night of freaky hotel sex with her fucking her girlfriend it was put in the nightstand. So now we had one. Then, as we started playing with guys together, the idea of her fucking me started sounding less gay. So we tried it. Awkward at first but now, four models later, it is the best sex I have ever had. I'm still too embarrassed to tell her how fucking hot she looks with a big hard cock.

Since you have a lot of experience with them, what do you recommend as the best model to get? Been thinking of biting the bullet and purchasing one.

matutum
Oct 17, 2013, 1:17 PM
would kissing another man be "to gay" also? Probably. I find that to be true with a lot of men. They wil do everything else but kiss.

mikeyd270
Oct 18, 2013, 1:53 AM
Still one of my fantasies. I am waiting for a lady to bend me over and take me with her strap on.

art0711
Oct 18, 2013, 8:26 PM
I would loved to get fucked by a woman with a strap on

rnan03
Oct 18, 2013, 8:57 PM
hello

Steve Tracy
Oct 18, 2013, 9:20 PM
I have to agree being pegged by a woman is great sensation that I recommend to every guy and for you woman that do it thank you for thinking outside the box. You make this guy feel awesome.

jjharden
Oct 19, 2013, 9:54 AM
I would really love for my SO to put on a strap on. She already has a great bod, but a big cock on her would be great.
She knows I like it in the ass, she's fingered me on many occaisions. I brought up the issue of a strap on to her and she said no way.
Anybody got any ideas on maybe convincing her? I think she'd like it.

Sconiors
Oct 19, 2013, 9:38 PM
Sounds like you’re well on your way jjharden…..That’s how it started out with my wife. She would finger me. Then later lick my ass, as I would her’s. Months later we bought a Strap-on and she loves using it on me. For many women it’s a process that they need to slowly ease into.
For me the hottest sex we’ve ever had was the first time she fucked me and she orgasmed. She was very surprised and was hooked immediately.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 19, 2013, 10:56 PM
Hey JJ? Try some role play, Hon. Have a candle-lit room, soft music, warm bath, and have the scenerio of You being the dutiful "Slave Boi" THAT'S Lots of fun for a lady. Tell her you are at her every whim, and are hers. Have a strapon laying on the bed for her, and tell her she can take you Whatever way she wishes, you are her's to command...You get the idea. Having a strapon gives (Some) women a sense of empowerment, especially if a man is a willing participant. He he Wants to be taken, then it can be a Huuge turn on, and yes, she Can orgasm from it if she becomes aroused enough.
This scene isnt for Every lady, but its sure exciting and sensual for others..:}
Good luck Hon..:}
Cat

bi4asplay
Oct 20, 2013, 12:25 AM
A lady with a strap on has to be the sexiest Thing in the world. I 'll take two right now.

ptabifun
Oct 23, 2013, 2:38 AM
She came home one day with a Nice strap on
i have never looked back
it is a Big part of our humiliation Games we play in the bedroom
forcing me to suck her and She fucks me.
and dam does it look and feel so good

Susurrus1964
Oct 23, 2013, 10:20 AM
Women wearing strap-ons is sexy as hell. Haven't had the pleasure of getting one used on me yest, but I'd dearly love it...

travelmanNW
Oct 24, 2013, 1:58 PM
I love the idea of being fucked by a woman with strap on. My GF fingers my ass and I love it I would like her to use a strap on and fuck my ass. The thing about having a nice hard cock in your ass is feeling the head pulse in your ass before he cums

cocktamer
Oct 24, 2013, 10:32 PM
I have had a lot of experience with a woman and a strap on . I love them to dress me up put make up on me dress me like a slutty whore then let me practice on them including loosening up my tight little man hole then tie me up and go out and pick up a few good horny drunk men to come home with her . Then she tells both them and me what she wants us to do I get so fucking turned on by this that I usually cum just by sucking on their big hard stiff cocks Then she will have them come up behind me while I am still sucking off one of their friends and start shoving those massive cocks in my ass . Thank god she helped me by loosening me up before they got there it makes me feel even sluttier. Once they have all finished with me she will drive me down to the red light district and make me turn tricks or give blowjobs for money . The men down there are much more abusive and only interested in getting their hard cock\s to cum in my mouth or up my ass. once I am full of many strangers cum she takes be back to her place counts the money and tells me she wi9ll use it to by me some new hooker outfits and make up. For my next wild ride. Then she runs me a long hot bath and joins me in the tub sometimes she will fuck me with a strap on other time she makes me eat her pussy and fuck her until she cums.

MiamiRandy
Mar 11, 2016, 5:42 AM
I too agree that a real cock is the best feeling getting fucked but getting fucked by my wife, or her girlfriends, with a strap-on is close second and has added advantages!