PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Long Duck Dong (9-29)

DuckiesDarling
Sep 28, 2013, 12:17 PM
Happy Birthday, Babe. It's already the 29th down under so here's your cake:

:love87::bdaygrin::bday::bdaygrin::bday:

Long Duck Dong
Sep 28, 2013, 7:03 PM
pokes tongue out.. lol

another year down, full of memories and friends.....and on to the next year full of new memories and friends.....

the phone rang earlier this morning and instead of the usual loud and out of tune * happy birthday to you *, it was a subdued voice that told me that another of my dear friends passed away in the early hours of this morning, a gentleman that had spent the last 1 1/2 years outliving the time frame that was given to him by the doctors, he had multiple myeloma, it was very aggressive and not responding to treatment

I said goodbye to a friend that has given me one of the best birthday presents he could, he was alive for my birthday, and his final moments was spent with his wife who is also a dear friend,.... he turned his head to look into the eyes of his beloved partner and did not blink again.....

tho he was a christian, he never judged me for being who I was and what I was...... and later, I will have a drink with friends and raise a glass in tribute to my friend who has made my birthday so special.....

this video comes to mind for me.... its called raise your glass....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjVNlG5cZyQ

Realist
Sep 28, 2013, 7:20 PM
Happy BD LDD!

If I hit the lottery, I'll send DD to NZ for you!

onewhocares
Sep 28, 2013, 10:44 PM
Happy Birthday LDD....wishing you a most wonderful of days even with the sadness of the loss of your friend. Wishing DD could be there to share it with you. Belle

Michael623
Sep 29, 2013, 1:14 AM
Happy Birthday LDD

12voltman59
Sep 30, 2013, 1:47 AM
Happy Birthday, LDD.

dafydd
Sep 30, 2013, 7:38 PM
happy birthday! where u be at these days?