PDA

View Full Version : What's your 'realistic' Utopia?

Visexual
Sep 28, 2013, 6:16 AM
OK, I like to keep my fantasies within the realm of some possibility. If they're not, at least, possible, then I just can't enjoy them.

Of course I'd love for my wife to join me in swinging again. And I'd love it if she were also bi and we had a bi couple to play with. But, first of all, she's just not interested in swinging anymore and, second, she's never had any bisexual desires.

So, my 'realistic' Utopia would be to have a boyfriend. And this boyfriend would be someone who lives close enough to see without having to make plans. He'd be a guy who shares hobbies and activities with me and we'd have much more than just a sexual compatibility. My wife would know, and like, him. And, if he were married, his wife would know, and like, me.

And, in a totally perfect Utopia, he'd be shaven all over and enjoy kissing, rimming, and nipple play.

And when my wife and I were out with our friends of many years, I'd be welcomed to kiss that wife on the lips often and the two of us would be allowed to cop feels. My wife and her husband would be doing the same. We wouldn't swap for sex, that's just not something that my wife would do now, but we'd swap at movie theaters or just out in public, where nobody knows us, and pretend we're married to the one we're not. OK, pretty vanilla, huh? Well, that's about as far as my wife would ever let it go.

So, folks, what would your 'realistic' Utopia be?

Realist
Sep 28, 2013, 8:54 AM
I've had a brief experience, that lasted a little over a year; it my most cherished and Ideal Relationship.

I lived with an older couple when I was in my early 20s. (they were 39 and 40...the wife was older) We were totally without jealousy; the arrangement was deeply romantic and sensual. It was the most interesting, rewarding, and fulfilling relationship of my life! If we had not been n the military and subject to transfers, I like to think we would still be together.

Sadly, I never again found that level of caring, sexuality, or intimacy, with a married couple again, but I know the possibilities! I wouldn't trade that time for anything else I ever experienced!

Later, a relationship with two women was rewarding, but the strain on me was beyond my ability to cope! I was with them for two years. It, too, was rewarding and a certainly a BIG learning exercise for me!

Still in my 20s, virile, in excellent shape, I sought out deeply loving and sensual relationships. My interests and desires, however, were not commensurate with my abilities!

centillini
Sep 28, 2013, 10:59 AM
to play with a couple again, never got to fuck a guy in ass as I ate a pussy.

DuckiesDarling
Sep 28, 2013, 12:22 PM
My realistic utopia is to be in a place where no one gets judged, not for the color of their skin, not for their religion or lacktherof or for their sexuality.