PDA

View Full Version : D*ck Maintenance (banned commercial)

tenni
Sep 23, 2013, 4:12 PM
It is all in the pronunciation enunciation. :) ;)

How do the Scots and Welsh pronounce this word?...he he he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hkmeoYKYctw

darkeyes
Sep 23, 2013, 7:10 PM
It is all in the pronunciation enunciation. :) ;)

How do the Scots and Welsh pronounce this word?...he he he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hkmeoYKYctw
Nowt like the gadge in the vid ne way :cutelaugh .. and that goes for Welsh peeps an all:tongue:... did find the vid hystesticle, babes:impleased... tf me mum and dad didn't emigrate us to NZ wen I wos wee like so many other Scottish peeps ;)..

NakedInSeattle
Sep 24, 2013, 9:18 PM
Yep, that's the way the pronounce it in NZ. And you never know for sure what a gal wants when she says she wants "SIX."

Annika L
Sep 25, 2013, 11:17 AM
Tenni, *wonderful* post! Thanks again so much!

My partner and I both *love* a good d*ck. But sadly, we have no d*ck at our house...not even a small one. We've often talked about having a d*ck put in, but every time we come to the same conclusion: neither of us has a really good clue of how to take care of one. I mean, it would suck to have an incredible d*ck put in, and then use it until it just collapses! But this video was *so* helpful! The way they showed proper washing, drying, applying of various products (I think I'd particularly appreciate the great big c***k)...it gives me hope that we might actually be able to care for a d*ck some day. In fact, later today, we'd like to explore the possibility of having some workmen over to put a d*ck in for each of us (or at least the d*ck of our dreams that we could share)! :tongue:

darkeyes
Sep 25, 2013, 1:33 PM
None, Annika:eek2:?? Even I keep a few locked away in the toy cabinet and 1 very exciting 1 up in loft that cost me a bomb!!!!! Or don't they count as d*cks, hmmmm:confused: Not sure I count me magic bullet as a d*ck... I know Kate dusn't hers... but ver useful lickle non-dick it is 2 if that's the case:impleased:cutelaugh... defo think u and ur partner need lickle outing 2 Ann Summers or US equivalent;)...

Annika L
Sep 25, 2013, 2:19 PM
None, Annika:eek2:?? Even I keep a few locked away in the toy cabinet and 1 very exciting 1 up in loft that cost me a bomb!!!!! Or don't they count as d*cks, hmmmm:confused: Not sure I count me magic bullet as a d*ck... I know Kate dusn't hers... but ver useful lickle non-dick it is 2 if that's the case:impleased:cutelaugh... defo think u and ur partner need lickle outing 2 Ann Summers or US equivalent;)...

LOL, Fran...dildoes, feeldoes, a Sybian, and other vibrating toys we have. It would be lovely to enjoy them out on the d*ck...but as I say above, we have no d*ck here. We have to settle for the screened-in porch. At least there's a nice view of the woods! :impleased

Gearbox
Sep 25, 2013, 3:28 PM
It's called decking here, and a good decking is all the rage among the ladies. They often complain to their hubbies about not yet having a good decking in the garden like all their friends. Can make some blokes a bit insecure when their Mrs goes on about how good a decking their friends' husband gave her, and how they wish could get a decking that good.
Even some men like a nice decking, the harder the better. Some like to boast about how strong a decking they got themselves beside the patio last Summer. and how it's still giving them lots of joy.
This Summer there were lots of blokes hard at work giving the Mrs a good strong decking. Could hear them banging away all day long and praying it would last through the winter. IMO they should take heed of the vid and get some black cauk to do that tho. Got to have the right tools for the right job.

elian
Sep 25, 2013, 4:09 PM
OK, thanks to tenni, Annika and gear for the laughs LOL! :)

I don't forward that many videos on but this one might be worth it..

For the record I was only smiling at the puns until he pulled out that big tube of caulk.. ROFL

Tenni, *wonderful* post! Thanks again so much!

My partner and I both *love* a good d*ck. But sadly, we have no d*ck at our house...not even a small one. We've often talked about having a d*ck put in, but every time we come to the same conclusion: neither of us has a really good clue of how to take care of one. I mean, it would suck to have an incredible d*ck put in, and then use it until it just collapses! But this video was *so* helpful! The way they showed proper washing, drying, applying of various products (I think I'd particularly appreciate the great big c***k)...it gives me hope that we might actually be able to care for a d*ck some day. In fact, later today, we'd like to explore the possibility of having some workmen over to put a d*ck in for each of us (or at least the d*ck of our dreams that we could share)! :tongue: