PDA

View Full Version : Glory holes

biwoody
Sep 21, 2013, 11:11 PM
So I was just wondering if I go to the local gay/bisexual steam, bathhouse and I go up to the glory hole where there are a few nice cocks waiting for attention! What is the etiquette for these glory holes? Is it best to ask before going down on one or is it acceptable to just go down and enjoy the moment?

ErosUrge
Sep 22, 2013, 4:17 AM
Etiquette?....is this a trick question??...:tongue:...the only etiquette I can think of is to enjoy yourself...

but to answer your question though somehow it seems a bit silly I would turn your question into another question. If a guy is putting his hard cock or soft one for that matter through a hole, what do you think he is expecting? Do you really think he expects you to ask first?? I think the answer is quite apparent....and of course enjoy yourself and the moment.

Before I get a barrage of notes stating the unsafety of the act in such places which I am certain will follow eventually, I don't need the lectures...to say anything about it in that sense is a bit redundant as anyone understands the risks involved...spare the judgement.

Hypersexual11
Sep 22, 2013, 11:45 AM
Eros...do you know how many germs reside on glory holes!?!?!? lol, just kidding man.

It's like the lady at Costco handing out little cups of pudding. You don't need to ask her permission to have some pudding. They are right there for the taking, all you want, no judgement. Think of the cocks sticking through the glory holes as little cups of pudding, and dive in!

biwoody
Sep 22, 2013, 5:37 PM
Good analogy

biinterested
Sep 22, 2013, 7:04 PM
use a rubber

curious44
Sep 23, 2013, 5:24 PM
Glad some of you brought up the safety issue. Gave up glory holes around the early 80s. Became much more selective about who and what went inside me. Still here and healthy. As the saying goes, "play safe, play smart".

Mike2922
Sep 24, 2013, 3:36 AM
If your looking through the hole and you see someone playing or adjusting himself, touch the edge of the hole and he should step up and feed you his cock...then the rest us up to you

cbj4162
Sep 24, 2013, 5:05 AM
i know it's risky but, sounds so exciting to me!! .......

NjbiGuy01
Sep 24, 2013, 9:45 AM
Glad some of you brought up the safety issue. Gave up glory holes around the early 80s. Became much more selective about who and what went inside me. Still here and healthy. As the saying goes, "play safe, play smart".

Agreed. It was very hot in the late 70's (yes I am old..lol), but with diseases being what they are (in some cases fatal), use care !

Drunk Uncle
Sep 24, 2013, 11:51 AM
Yeah, just jump right in and enjoy. And as someone else mentioned, if you see someone tugging or playing with their tool, just drop your finger in the hole and they'll come popping that thing right in the hole and into your mouth (or other body parts...).

And yes, please use care, what ever that means to you. I dropped out of that scene in the '90's and by that time I was fortunate enough to actually find a place where two people could get into one booth without breaking any of the house rules, so it was a bunch easier to see who you were playing with and if you felt comfortable.

Play safe, have fun, and please be careful.