PDA

View Full Version : Meet and greets?

Visexual
Sep 21, 2013, 5:51 AM
Swingers have meet and greets where experienced, or just curious, couples can meet and get to know others without expectations. My wife and I actually went to one years ago and it was a wonderful way to find exactly who you're looking for.

There are gay bars in most decent size cities but, most of us here are married and wouldn't want to risk going. Plus, it is a gay bar and it might not be fair to pretend to be gay.

Why don't we all give some thought to finding 'vanilla' places in our own areas where members here can meet and get to know each other without any commitments or expectations? I know that we've all been through tons of emails only to realize that the chemistry, in person, just isn't there.

We could pick a national chain restaurant or bar and just pretend to be a civic group, or something. And, we could decide before hand some recognizable way of identifying each other. I know that near me, in The Villages, groups of folks from team sports do this regularly. We could be a writers, book, or just a discussion group.

I, personally, think it would be great getting to know guys with the fore-knowledge that, if we liked each other, we also shared something so special.

OK, just a thought! :)

Hypersexual11
Sep 21, 2013, 1:04 PM
There is a gay Bed and Breakfast a few blocks from where I live(Idaho). On Fridays, they have "Bi-Married Day". You pay $25 dollars to get in, goes from 11 to 3 I believe. I have not been there myself but have talked to 2 guys that have gone. Seems like a good idea. I would probably go if given the okey-dokey by the wife but not behind her back. Actually, I would love to take her. They would love her.

Anyway, the only advertising they do is on Craigslist. The parking lot is usually pretty full on Fridays. This could work anywhere. There is no pressure to hook up but if you are into watching, or being watched, there is usually at least one blow job or ass fuck going on. I assume there are private rooms as well.

Visexual
Sep 22, 2013, 3:10 AM
That sounds very cool! The closest we have down here in Florida is the gay nudist camps. The one I've been to a few times, Camp David, is more for gay men that bi married men. And, like the one you mention, there is lots to watch and see.

Oh, and definitely, they'd love your wife if she went along! :)

Gearbox
Sep 22, 2013, 9:17 AM
Why don't we all give some thought to finding 'vanilla' places in our own areas where members here can meet and get to know each other without any commitments or expectations? I know that we've all been through tons of emails only to realize that the chemistry, in person, just isn't there.
I think that's a great idea! Would take the pressure off and give time & opportunity to match that chemistry.
They organise that all the time on POF, but for singles & dating. But just as good for swingers and sex.:thumbu:

Lonesome
Sep 22, 2013, 4:13 PM
Are there any in Texas???

CurEUs_Male
Sep 22, 2013, 5:16 PM
Great idea.
Im trying to get one going local to Baltimore (south/west, Columbia area) on Oct. 9
I'd love to see who might like to join in.

Also considering posting as a meetup . com event.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 22, 2013, 9:39 PM
lol Ive been saying you Years in here that a BiSex.com gathering in Las Vegas would be a kick in the ass! I'd love it. There's several places when groups can rent a banquet hall or large meeting room for events of All kinds in major hotels, and Do give discount room rates for groups over 20. This would be So much fun. have a wonderful gathering, dinner, then have rooms close by for some more intimate fun. ;) If someone would ever put one on, I'd make it a Point to save up, and come to it..I'd even help out since I know some really great, economical places, and have had dealings with three major hotels. :bigrin: (Hit hint Drew!) lol
Cat..:}