PDA

View Full Version : 5 Frequently ASKED Questions

Strawberrie
Sep 20, 2013, 10:43 PM
1.) Would you date a Bi guy?
No. I am a lesbian:); which, means that I am attracted to ONLY women. Forevermore, regardless if you're heterosexual, bisexual, or homosexual that I am NOT attracted to men period. Even if we're "friends" that I am not into you!

2.) Would you be interested in watching "Guy on Guy?"
No. I am NOT interested in watching homosexual men activities nor am I turned on by men who wear panties. No disrespect towards homosexual gentlemen. So, please reframe from asking me!

3.) Are you interested in having a Threesome with us?
No. I am NOT into threesomes, orgies, and/or bondage etc..

4.) Would you like to watch me on webcam whack-off?
No...and I don't wish too!

5.) Are you into "Anal" sex?
No. It's painful and definitely NOT my preference by all means

darkeyes
Sep 21, 2013, 6:02 AM
Can serpently understand 1 and 2 wivout reservation and 5 isn't zactly me fave rave but lessies can and do have anal sex... but trust me... 3 somes, orgies and bondage tween women can be and is fucking frantabulous:impleased... and camming isn't partic a fave and has nev been commonplace... but have done over the years... wiv me partner mostly wen 1 or totha is away... ther r times it helps keep the blues away and relieve the naughty not happnins:)...

innaminka
Sep 21, 2013, 8:48 AM
1. I've dated bi women. Bi men? I'm sure at some stage I have sampled one.
2. Doesn't rock my boat.
3. Group stuff really is not my thing.
4. No
5. Yes. I enjoyed it with my husband (and a few others) and as darkeyes wrote, us lezzies do it too. I like it ... but not overdone.

darkeyes
Sep 21, 2013, 9:51 AM
I was replying more 2 Strawberrie's replies to her own questions more than the questions themselves, wich is wy I replied in the manner I did:)... just in case ther b ne misunderstandings..:tongue:

centillini
Sep 22, 2013, 9:54 AM
1) yes, 2) yes, 3) yes, 4) yes, 5) yes.

misskinkyboots
Sep 23, 2013, 9:07 AM
I wish I knew how to make number 5 not hurt :-)

and yeah 3 is popular, even if it's all girl on girl action

darkeyes
Sep 23, 2013, 11:47 AM
I wish I knew how to make number 5 not hurt :-)

cGod... is easy peasy that 1..ya dont do it!!! Is that simple...:impleased

dafydd
Sep 23, 2013, 1:44 PM
why those particular questions strawberry? do u get asked them a lot and are exasperated with the assumptions that men are irresistible to all women, or are you simply self-checking where u stand? or both.? just intrigued as to the context. i want to do something similar.

Strawberrie
Sep 23, 2013, 2:13 PM
why those particular questions strawberry? do u get asked them a lot and are exasperated with the assumptions that men are irresistible to all women, or are you simply self-checking where u stand? or both.? just intrigued as to the context. i want to do something similar.

These are questions that I get frequently asked. There's no reason to "simply self-check where I stand;" because, I am aware that I'm a lesbian.

Gearbox
Sep 23, 2013, 3:04 PM
6) Are you really a hetersexual CD bloke?

Am sure that must cross some peoples minds at times Strawberrie, the way you write n stuff.;)

curious44
Sep 23, 2013, 4:48 PM
#1; Absolutely, the gayer the better, . #2; You bet, especially if it's the gorgeous young Czech hunks in the Bel Ami videos. #3; I would but prefer 1 on 1. I always feel someone is being left out in a 3 way. #4; I'd try it but honestly, it sounds like it could be boring. #5; OH YEAH!! If you're new to me lie on your back and I'll straddle you so I can control the rate of penetration. If I know and trust you to be considerate I want you to take control from behind while I totally relax and become unaware of everything except the indescribable pleasure of being spread open and penetrated. #6; WTF? No question about oral sex?

dafydd
Sep 23, 2013, 4:50 PM
just a thought , but you have to know that having a profile on a bisexual may make it harder to not be exposed to those questions. its a bisexual site. its like going for a swim in a public pool and finding it frustrating when someone cuts you up in their path. ok..if they were paying attention it shouldnt happen, but it happens because its a public pool. when i was gay i didnt have a need to use bisexual sites. maybe u want to chat to bisexual women, or maybe the lesbians here are legendary. i know the ones i talk to are pretty awesome! butt they're my friends not lovers.
what do u get out of using a bisexual site strawberry? im just curious, not having a go. im trying to understand u a bit better than the guys who ask u those questions. i hope u embrace my comments that way too.

Daf

misskinkyboots
Sep 23, 2013, 7:14 PM
just a thought , but you have to know that having a profile on a bisexual may make it harder to not be exposed to those questions. its a bisexual site. its like going for a swim in a public pool and finding it frustrating when someone cuts you up in their path. ok..if they were paying attention it shouldnt happen, but it happens because its a public pool. when i was gay i didnt have a need to use bisexual sites. maybe u want to chat to bisexual women, or maybe the lesbians here are legendary. i know the ones i talk to are pretty awesome! butt they're my friends not lovers.
what do u get out of using a bisexual site strawberry? im just curious, not having a go. im trying to understand u a bit better than the guys who ask u those questions. i hope u embrace my comments that way too.

Daf

yeah I was wondering that too

Strawberrie
Sep 23, 2013, 7:42 PM

Daf

First off, I was bisexual when I registered into this website. Secondly, I've made some decent bisexual/ lesbian friends on here which aren't my "lovers." However, to answer your question "what do u get out of using a bisexual site strawberry?" There's nothing I want from a bisexual website. But share experiences, post threads about true events and etc. However, if my threads and whatever I may post on here offends you in particular. Then, DO NOT waste your time reading them. Likewise, I post threads because I like reading what third parties have to comment and say about it nothing major. If anything, this website isn't just restricted to bisexuals. I've met wonderful lesbians, gays, and transgenders. I don't see what the problem is for me to be a lesbian and registered on here. We're all from the LGBT community fighting for rights and I also, don't see why we can't unite besides ostracizing a person(s) sexual orientation!

dafydd
Sep 23, 2013, 7:55 PM
First off, I was bisexual when I registered into this website. Secondly, I've made some decent bisexual/ lesbian friends on here which aren't my "lovers." However, to answer your question "what do u get out of using a bisexual site strawberry?" There's nothing I want from a bisexual website. But share experiences, post threads about true events and etc. However, if my threads and whatever I may post on here offends you in particular. Then, DO NOT waste your time reading them. Likewise, I post threads because I like reading what third parties have to comment and say about it nothing major. If anything, this website isn't just restricted to bisexuals. I've met wonderful lesbians, gays, and transgenders. I don't see what the problem is for me to be a lesbian and registered on here. We're all from the LGBT community fighting for rights and I also, don't see why we can't unite besides ostracizing a person(s) sexual orientation!

i agree 100per cent with what u say. but that wasnt my point. i was simply saying that being on a bisexual site may increase the number of annoying queries you get about sexual acts, from men who want to stimulate their own sexuality.
its no less annoying for you but you can understand why it happens. its a bisexual site. its not personal.
those questions are thrown at everyone...not just you. its very common here to talk like that. its nothing to do with u or ur sexuality or ur gender.

kidgloves12
Sep 23, 2013, 8:06 PM
This is why, I have limited to interests in women. Tired of overly entitled, women. This is meant to put "us" in place. If someone has a problem, take it up with the person(s) directly. Dont babble self righteous thoughts for the benefit of her over entitled attitude.

dafydd
Sep 23, 2013, 8:11 PM
This is why, I have limited to interests in women. Tired of overly entitled, women. This is meant to put "us" in place. If someone has a problem, take it up with the person(s) directly. Dont babble self righteous thoughts for the benefit of her over entitled attitude.

how are my thoughts self-righteous?
why would i take it up with her directly when she's started a public thread?
who is "us"?
so u have a problem with her opinion *and* a problem with someone for challenging her opinion.

thats fucked up.

d

kidgloves12
Sep 23, 2013, 8:13 PM
Sorry, dafydd

I meant the original poster. Just letting you in on the "joke". If "she" believes herself to be soo attractive etc, and not want "male" contact..let the person know and not subject the entire forum to her overly entitled sense of self.

why would i take it ip with her directly when she's started a public thread?
who is "us"?

d

Strawberrie
Sep 23, 2013, 8:14 PM
i agree 100per cent with what u say. but that wasnt my point. i was simply saying that being on a bisexual site may increase the number of annoying queries you get about sexual acts, from men who want to stimulate their own sexuality.
its no less annoying for you but you can understand why it happens. its a bisexual site. its not personal.
those questions are thrown at everyone...not just you. its very common here to talk like that. its nothing to do with u or ur sexuality or ur gender.

I also understand the point that you're trying to make. Annoying queries happen on every social network. But I posted this thread because I wanted "guys" to know. If they happened to ask me a question like above. Then, they'll know based upon this thread.

dafydd
Sep 23, 2013, 8:19 PM
Sorry, dafydd

I meant the original poster. Just letting you in on the "joke". If "she" believes herself to be soo attractive etc, and not want "male" contact..let the person know and not subject the entire forum to her overly entitled sense of self.

ok got it. sorry.
woah...interesting take on it kidgloves. i feel stupid for not considering that hehe
strawberry?

dafydd
Sep 23, 2013, 8:21 PM
wow that last post was my 1000th post. i feel all growed up! :)

Daf

kidgloves12
Sep 23, 2013, 8:25 PM
I feel the need to warn you, your a nice guy. This person hates you and all of "us". I've seen this self destructive entitled attitude before. Let this be a lesson in psychology. Imaginary demons turn to real ones soon enough.

ok got it. sorry.
woah...interesting take on it kidgloves. i feel stupid for not considering that hehe
strawberry?

dafydd
Sep 23, 2013, 8:36 PM
thanks but i dont need lessons in psychology. my posts may be less direct than urs on this issue, but i find water is much more effective at putting a fire out than more fire. i can take care of myself. with respect x

Strawberrie
Sep 24, 2013, 1:10 AM
I feel the need to warn you, your a nice guy. This person hates you and all of "us". I've seen this self destructive entitled attitude before. Let this be a lesson in psychology. Imaginary demons turn to real ones soon enough.

Before you start making falsified accusations about "This person hates you and all of "us"." Lets clear things up here. First off, out of everything I've posted I haven't made any type of HATE gesture or comment towards NOBODY! If anything, I ONLY voice out my opinions of situations I've experienced and why I feel the way I do. Besides, making falsified accusations...let it come out the horse's mouth and NOT your own!

About the "Imaginary demons turn to real ones soon enough." comment. Who are you anywhere to call someone a demon? You don't know me from Adam. Just as well I DON'T know you. FYI....I wouldn't freaking care if you were straight, bi, gay, trans or whatever the case may be. Everybody has their own demons to deal with before end of life including you!

Anyhow, if my thread bothers you that BAD. Then, don't bother to comment! This thread is about what people think NOT belittling someone for how they feel and what their self-preferences are. So, shut up with the ignorance and belligerent talk!

bi4asplay
Sep 29, 2013, 10:02 AM
Doing number 5 with without pain is not that hard to do. Plenty of lube. Take your time. Relax. Then it feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels so good.

void()
Sep 30, 2013, 12:19 AM
why would i take it up with her directly when she's started a public thread?
who is "us"?
so u have a problem with her opinion *and* a problem with someone for challenging her opinion.

thats fucked up.

d

*makes the popcorn, puts the spigot on the stout keg in readiness for them to begin arguing about arguing again, passes popcorn and stout round freely ... gets all tennis match necked watching the back and forth, munches popcorn, nurses stout*

*natches a note to self to add a Cheshire grin in here somewhere, grins, fades into background with popcorn and stout*

void()
Sep 30, 2013, 12:41 AM
No. I am a lesbian:); which, means that I am attracted to ONLY women. Forevermore, regardless if you're heterosexual, bisexual, or homosexual that I am NOT attracted to men period. Even if we're "friends" that I am not into you!

No. I am NOT interested in watching homosexual men activities nor am I turned on by men who wear panties. No disrespect towards homosexual gentlemen. So, please reframe from asking me!

"Dave's not here, dude. He left to go erm, well, he's away. Dave's not here!":stoned::wacko:

void()
Sep 30, 2013, 7:48 AM

Upon further reflection it occurs to me that an ambigious bit of humor poked does not quite grant
clear expression. That said I will now express my humble opinion as it seems many others are
obviously wont to do. Yes, I surrender to being something of a lemming. "Oh look, they're all jumping
off a cliff, I got to jump off a cliff too!"

My first thought is to ask a simple question.

"So what?"

Why does it concern me that you're a lesbian? Why does it affect me that you obviously
are not interested in men?

I can not fathom any reason or rationale either of these should harbor concern from me.
I do not know you personally. Do not really want to know you personally. I did not request
your opinion or personal prefrences, at least not that I'm aware.

So what relevence is there in you expressing your opinion and prefrences here for me to read?

I think no relevence exists.

Also, who on this site, aside from yourself, posits that you are the center of the universes and dimensions?

I have not seen anyone state you are the be all, end all. Apparently you think that you are because you seem
keen that all here know your opinion and prefrences. Well, that's okay I suppose. I guess most are the best
thing since sliced bread, even if only in their own minds. I try not to be, simply because sliced bread is pretty
damn out there, and great. :)

I express this now because of thinking you may not comprehend my humor. It can be rather crazy, droll, deeply
intimate of and into myself, gallows, morbid and gross humor. Apologies, am often told I'm a rather sick puppy.
I do so try to address that, but ultimately it is what it is. I'm a curmudgeon masqurading as a happy go lucky,
rolly polly, teddy bear.

Hopefully I've not scathed you as it was not my intention. I just wanted to point out the obviousness of
total strangers posting what I percieve as worthless opinion on line. I include my own opinions, posted
around in worthless batches in this grouping too. It's nothing to say opinions are generally that. Everyone
has rectal holes as well, and most everyone's does flourish an odor of some kind. It is the same with opinions.

DiamondDog
Oct 7, 2013, 12:28 AM
Sorry, dafydd I meant the original poster. Just letting you in on the "joke". If "she" believes herself to be soo attractive etc, and not want "male" contact..let the person know and not subject the entire forum to her overly entitled sense of self. I find it odd that she claims she does not want people writing to her about sex but then she posts pictures of a vagina in her profile.