PDA

View Full Version : B.j

Asspussy302
Sep 20, 2013, 4:47 AM
I like giving head when the guy is not hard yet. Something about it growing in my mouth is so hot. Anyone else?

BareProf
Sep 20, 2013, 5:16 AM
The idea excites me but my few blow jobs always started with a hard cock. In my hetro life I once had a date with a woman who describe in detail how she preferred taking a soft cock in her mouth and feeling it get hard. Soon we were in bed but her talk had given me a had on! A couple of times I've been sucked to an orgasm without having a full erection. OK, in response, I'd love to suck a soft cock and feel it get hard.

martti123
Sep 20, 2013, 6:36 AM
I love having a cock get hard , and grow in my mouth

olmizzou42
Sep 20, 2013, 11:42 AM
Yes! A few times I met my lover at the door and immediately unzipped his pants and took his cock into my mouth before he had a chance to do anything else. Feeling his soft cock grow as I sucked, the look on his face and his groans of pleasure were such a turn on.
Also, one time as I was leaving his place he was standing on the stairs at just the right height for me to part the fly of his pajamas and take his exhausted cock, still smelling of his cum, into my mouth. It took a while, but he got hard again and I got a load to savor the taste of on my way home.

Basin_Bouy
Sep 20, 2013, 1:09 PM
I love sucking a limp penis until it is hard, and it blows a nice load down my throat.

goodtimr
Sep 20, 2013, 1:18 PM
You are not alone on that one.It is a lot hotter if the guy is uncut and you feel the head of his cock pop out on your tongue.A pleasure to behold.Since there are not a lot of uncut cocks out there it is a feeling to cherish.It is also sweet to keeping sucking after you swallow the load until it goes limp again and the head goes back in.Also it seems like uncut guys have bigger cocks.Wish i had one now.

jackbirdjay
Sep 21, 2013, 5:04 AM
Love sucking a soft cock hard.

dickhand
Sep 21, 2013, 11:40 AM
Same here . I love sucking a man soft to hard to soft again . Swallowing every drop of precum and cum . After he has shot his load , I am sucking him like a pacifier . Some guys get too sensitive after cumming for this . Too bad .

Hypersexual11
Sep 21, 2013, 12:54 PM
I can't deep throat. I love feeling a whole cock in my mouth though and feeling it expand until my mouth is overflowing with cock. Then sucking it until I feel my mouth fill with come. It's like a 3 course meal, app, main course, desert.

IndyBiFun
Sep 21, 2013, 1:36 PM
Absolutely agree! To feel it get hard in my mouth is a turn on.

It's nice to know that I am having that affect on a guy........and his cock too!

rodman2005
Sep 21, 2013, 5:00 PM
It's nice to know that I am having that EFFECT on a guy........and his cock too!

Waylon
Sep 21, 2013, 6:46 PM
If he is a bit soft at first, that is fine but once I go to work, it grows stiff pretty quick. After paying attention to the head and the glans and swirling my tongue around a bit, once I deep throat the cock, it really springs to life and I absolutely love to feel it grow in my throat. It is a truly unique sensation, probably for him too.

Fullofwonder
Sep 21, 2013, 7:15 PM
Personally I'm still waiting to try it for the first time but as soon as I get the chance I will let all of you know lol.

jem_is_bi
Sep 21, 2013, 10:13 PM
I like when he shoot his load, goes soft, then hard again as I keep sucking.

ErosUrge
Sep 22, 2013, 4:30 AM
It is a major thrill to say the least! I remember 2 different times where I thought the guys cocks were going to be small. In their flaccid states they seemed to be very small. But as I sucked and felt their cocks stirring in my mouth, it wasn't the case. I remember one of the two in particular. His cock responded pretty quickly and it did not take long for him to get hard. His cock wasn't huge but more an average size with a very nice girth. If someone had said to me before he became hard that his cock would become that size, I'd have said they were mistaken.

Anyhow, in both cases I was genuinely and pleasantly surprised.

centillini
Sep 22, 2013, 9:33 AM
I love to lay back aroused and soft and let someone suck me hard and get that cum out, mmmmmmmm

Hendo
Sep 27, 2013, 12:35 AM
I would love to suck a flaccid dick until it got hard. I love how soft it feels at first and feeling it get hard in my mouth.

mikeyd270
Oct 11, 2013, 2:26 AM
I love to hold a flaccid cock in my hand, lick around the knob then take it in my mouth and feel it grow as it gets hard. Love sucking and sliding my lips up and down his hard throbbing cock until I get fed my load.

BILL DOUBLEU
Oct 15, 2013, 1:17 PM
It's so hot to feel my partners cock grow in my mouth as I'm sucking him off. He's over 4 inches soft and grows to almost 8 inches. I usually suck it really soft all the way down to his balls and try to lick his balls with his flaccid cock in my mouth until his penis starts to engorge with blood and I start to suck it harder and "pop" it out of my mouth. Than feeling his fully erect head throbbing around my lips, in my mouth and on my tongue.

1funguy
Oct 15, 2013, 5:34 PM
I'm with everyone here. Taking a nice soft cock into your mouth is a very sensual experience. It's a turn-on when you start sucking to feel the change in texture and taste as pre-cum slowly starts releasing. Then there's the moans and sounds coming into the ears adding to the sensuality of the moment. I have found this is a good way to prolong sucking taking your lovers cock up and down a couple of times to get a really strong climax with a sweet load. Yum! I'll take it this way anytime.