PDA

View Full Version : Another circumcised or uncircumcised question

i_shoot_blanks
Sep 15, 2013, 11:10 AM
The posts on Ms Strawberrie's thread were interesting and of course I agree, cleanliness, either cut or uncut, is VERY important. It also got me to thinking; although I have some experiences as the suck-er, I would still consider myself to be rather inexperienced. I can not think of a single occasion where I have sucked an uncircumcised cock (except one and that time the unwashed smell stopped me cold). Is there a difference in technique in sucking a circumcised cock as compared to sucking an uncircumcised cock??

goodtimr
Sep 15, 2013, 3:08 PM
If the uncut party cleans his cock there should not be an odor.It is a turn on to suck am uncut cock and have it get hard in your mouth and feel the head pop out.It is also a blast to keep sucking after you have swallowed his load and feel the head pop back inside.If the guy is a real hero he will keep your mouth on it until it gets hard again and give you a double header.Yum Yum

Mike2922
Sep 15, 2013, 10:56 PM
Rubbing alcohol (or hard liquor) will make any cock squeaky clean! To keep it from burning the guys cock, be sure not to let not to let it evaporate on the penis…lightly (or heavily) blowing on it will maximize/speed up the evaporating process and minimize the burning. It’s sort of a balancing act not to let too much evaporation to occur but once you master it…it’s a guaranteed to make any soft rock solid in seconds

scapegoat1987
Oct 4, 2013, 10:47 PM
It depends on the preferences of the sucked and the one doing the sucking. I personally like to have my foreskin held back while receiving oral, so the exposed head gets plenty of attention. However, I know from experience of sucking other uncut men that the head on some men is way too sensitive for that. It also depends on how much overhang of foreskin a guy has. I have quite a bit, and I also like to have someone chew or play with the overhang. It's sexy.

DiamondDog
Oct 25, 2013, 3:36 PM
Rubbing alcohol (or hard liquor) will make any cock squeaky clean! To keep it from burning the guys cock, be sure not to let not to let it evaporate on the penis…lightly (or heavily) blowing on it will maximize/speed up the evaporating process and minimize the burning. It’s sort of a balancing act not to let too much evaporation to occur but once you master it…it’s a guaranteed to make any soft rock solid in seconds

That's not necessary to clean anyone's penis even a man that has a foreskin. A penis with a foreskin is not "dirty" and a lot of men who are cut have penises that smell gross since they do not practice basic hygiene. As for the original question there are a lot of things you can do to a man's foreskin that you simply can't do at all to a man that's cut like lick the inside of his foreskin. Circumcision is genital mutilation that greatly reduces a man and his partners' sexual pleasure, and it's unnecessary.

NMCowboys
Nov 26, 2013, 6:22 PM
A man that is intact or has foreskin has a way more sensitive penis than a man who is mutilated or cut has, and you can do tons of things to a man that's intact that are pleasurable that men who are mutilated have no way of ever doing or experiencing pleasure from since they had non-consensual genital mutilation performed upon them.

The idea that a penis that's intact with a foreskin is "dirty" while a cut dick is "clean" is a myth by people into genital mutilation of infant boys. If you think that a penis that's intact with a foreskin is "dirty" then you must think that a woman's natural vagina that's unmutilated is "dirty" as well. :rolleyes: As long as a woman or man bathes then their genitals will be "clean". I have met men who are mutilated or cut who did not bathe and as you would expect their genitals smelled gross.

The majority of men in the world and in most world cultures have intact penises, and have no health or hygiene issues with them.

There are negative consequences or long-term adverse effects of male genital mutilation which include painful anal and vaginal sex, a far less sensitive penis, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and a penis that is disfigured because it was mutilated.

Circumcision of an infant or young boy is genital mutilation and eventually it will become illegal worldwide.