PDA

View Full Version : Uncircumcised Penis' & Hygiene

Strawberrie
Sep 14, 2013, 6:24 PM
Even though, I am moreso a Lesbian who choose not to date guys as often. Openly speaking, if involved with a guy of choice that I prefer a circumcised penis. Regardless of penile size, an uncircumcised penis isn't very hygienic enough for me. Why? Because, underneath the foreskin of the penis harvest a lot of germs and bacteria. Honestly, some guys don't practice good hygiene including "some" women. If anything, people should be able to have open discussions about proper hygiene to their partner(s). Just as men harvest germs and bacteria so does women. As a woman, I practice very good hygiene including washing the crevasses of the vagina and making sure the clitoris is also clean. Likewise, it is highly important to keep your body clean regardless if your a man or woman. Because, germs and bacteria can hinder your body with unwanted infections or diseases. Besides, it's disgusting to let your partner to perform sexual activities on your filthy penis or vagina.That's why practicing good hygiene is very important in relationships and marriages. Ladies take care of your bodies; because, our vaginas' are as fragile as a flower and the same goes out towards the men as well. However, what do you think about uncircumcised penis' and hygiene?

Gearbox
Sep 14, 2013, 7:33 PM
I'm uncut, and I can't imagine why some think that it takes 'extra work' to keep it clean.:tongue:
You either wash your dick or you don't. A dirty cut/uncut dick is a dirty dick just the same.

Women who have had their vagninas circumsized are no less in need of a good hygiene routine than those with uncircumsized vaginas. Same for men.

Strawberrie
Sep 14, 2013, 9:23 PM
I'm uncut, and I can't imagine why some think that it takes 'extra work' to keep it clean.:tongue:
You either wash your dick or you don't. A dirty cut/uncut dick is a dirty dick just the same.

Women who have had their vagninas circumsized are no less in need of a good hygiene routine than those with uncircumsized vaginas. Same for men.
True. But you have "some" people around the world who find poor hygiene to be attractive. Not me personally =(. However, I wouldn't dare perform any type of sexual activities with a person who has a filthy vagina or penis.

Visexual
Sep 15, 2013, 4:47 AM
I'm big on hygiene. Cleanliness is next to 'Oh-God'liness in my opinion. I've never had the pleasure of an un-cut one but, if the guy was clean, I'd not hesitate to explore it.

dickhand
Sep 15, 2013, 8:04 AM
I have only come across one guy in my years of playing that actually had a "cheese dick" . Gag me with a spoon . Needless to say nothing happened beyond that point of discovery nor ever again with him . Whats worse , in my opinion , is that it was a planned encounter . Other than that one , every other person , male or female , has been squeaky clean as was I . Circumcised or not .

Gearbox
Sep 15, 2013, 11:13 AM
True. But you have "some" people around the world who find poor hygiene to be attractive. Not me personally =(. However, I wouldn't dare perform any type of sexual activities with a person who has a filthy vagina or penis.
Got to admit that I'm not against the faint air of sweat on a m&f, but down below (both sides) have to be clean and ready to go.lol
I have a big nose and it knows the difference between sexy sweat and unsexy odours down there and have refused to go any closer to a few. But that's very rare in general thankfully.

scapegoat1987
Oct 5, 2013, 12:00 AM
I agree with gearbox that a moderate amount of sweaty smell can be sexy, but there are limits. I'm uncut as well and have never had a problem with keeping myself clean. If you shower every day and use a bit of soap or body wash down there, I don't see what the problem would be. I can pull that sucker back and soap it up in the blink of an eye. :suave:

'BlowJob'
Oct 5, 2013, 6:19 AM

Exactly right Strawberrie. I am a hygiene freak and I try to take any and all necessary precautions before sucking a dick especially an uncut one. I will be a Cocksucker for 55 years this month (Oct 18th) and am still active and healthy. I must be doing something right. :)

CuteLilDeadCpl
Oct 5, 2013, 8:56 AM
In the US we have been conditioned to believe that an un-circumcised penis is somehow unclean or unattractive. In reality, the foreskin has a purpose. First of all, the foreskin serves as a protective layer over the head of the penis. Ladies, imagine your clit without the benefit of the clitoral hood Exact same idea. Second, the foreskin a FULL of erogenous nerve endings, increasing pleasure for men (as i understand it). Third, the penis, like the vagina, is self cleaning. That's not to say washing isn't important, but over cleaning is not good either. The uncircumcised penis don't require anymore care then the circumcised one.

Frankly, if the foreskin wasn't supposed to be there men wouldn't be born with it in the first place. Circumcision, ultimately, is an unnecessary, risky, and painful procedure. We don't expect girls to do it. I'm not sure why we tend to expect it from boys.

Just my two cents.
-THe Female Half

Loveheart_94
Oct 5, 2013, 9:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbTdkWV89Ak&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLTXiNEUzXWKTfNYKThSk-kmJdf7AJRP5K This is great :) This girl explains things really good :)

dafydd
Oct 5, 2013, 9:26 AM
just because u have armpits, doesnt mean u dont wash em
and do u know anyone who has teeth that doesnt brush em?
if we removed parts of the body at birth just because they needed cleaning throughout life, then what would we have left?
should we remove every vulva, just because 3 women in the country don't bother to wash theirs?
madness.
Daf

CuteLilDeadCpl
Oct 5, 2013, 10:02 AM
lol..that was great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbTdkWV89Ak&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLTXiNEUzXWKTfNYKThSk-kmJdf7AJRP5K This is great :) This girl explains things really good :)

NjbiGuy01
Oct 5, 2013, 10:07 AM

I agree: I am cut, although my cock retracts into the foreskin when not erect. If I plan to hop in bed and initiate sex, I make sure I stop in the bathroom and wash up...whether a full blown shower (usually with partner) or at-least some soap and water to make sure my cock is desirable to suck !! I would think an uncut might be a bit more work, but you should clean regardless of your "trim".

Hypersexual11
Oct 5, 2013, 11:07 AM
Like NjbiGuy I'm cut, but barely. When soft my foreskin covers the head completely. The hygiene question, imo, was resolved decades ago when we all had access to daily showers. Circumcision is an unnecessary mutilation. It's getting better. Most doctors I've been in contact with are only doing them at the parents request, most advising against it. Soon, all the girls and boys will be experiencing the pleasure of peeling back the foreskin to expose the prize.

DiamondDog
Oct 7, 2013, 12:26 AM
I agree: I am cut, although my cock retracts into the foreskin when not erect. If I plan to hop in bed and initiate sex, I make sure I stop in the bathroom and wash up...whether a full blown shower (usually with partner) or at-least some soap and water to make sure my cock is desirable to suck !! I would think an uncut might be a bit more work, but you should clean regardless of your "trim". It's not more "work" to keep your penis clean if you have a foreskin. You can do it in less than a minute and you just wash it with soap and water like you would any other part of your body. Just because a guy is cut that does not mean his penis is LOL "clean". I have been around guys who are cut and their penises smelled gross since they had the idea that since their genitals were pointlessly mutilated that they did not have to wash with soap and water or could skip bathing.

Gearbox
Oct 7, 2013, 9:27 AM
I agree: I am cut, although my cock retracts into the foreskin when not erect. If I plan to hop in bed and initiate sex, I make sure I stop in the bathroom and wash up...whether a full blown shower (usually with partner) or at-least some soap and water to make sure my cock is desirable to suck !! I would think an uncut might be a bit more work, but you should clean regardless of your "trim".
It takes about 1-2secs to pull the foreskin back before washing. Now c'mon Njbiguy01, how many men consider pulling their foreskin back as 'work'? Surely that's a leisure activity at best?:tongue:

darkeyes
Oct 7, 2013, 10:19 AM
It takes about 1-2secs to pull the foreskin back before washing. Now c'mon Njbiguy01, how many men consider pulling their foreskin back as 'work'? Surely that's a leisure activity at best?:tongue:
Lotsa gadges, Gear, luff bombarding ther lug'oles wiv music as a leisure activity... but some of those self same gadges aren't 2 keen on cleaning those self same lugs, babes... sloth is sloth and mank mank...:eek2: but having sed that, goes for both cut and uncut, babes.. neither is exempt from having its mingers..:yikes2:

NjbiGuy01
Oct 7, 2013, 10:23 AM

Very funny...lol :). I think cleaning a cut cock might be marginally easier than a non cut cock, but everyone should clean their penis... :)

Gearbox
Oct 7, 2013, 12:12 PM
Very funny...lol :). I think cleaning a cut cock might be marginally easier than a non cut cock, but everyone should clean their penis... :)
You're right there. Got to wash the dust off it.:tongue: I have seen/met/had some blokes who have oodles of foreskin jutting out about 2" past their bell end. They could keep a small bar of soap in it and wash as they jog. No effort at all.lol

Lotsa gadges, Gear, luff bombarding ther lug'oles wiv music as a leisure activity... but some of those self same gadges aren't 2 keen on cleaning those self same lugs, babes... sloth is sloth and mank mank...:eek2: but having sed that, goes for both cut and uncut, babes.. neither is exempt from having its mingers..:yikes2:
Sometimes I get galloping jockrot!:eek2: It's like nappy rash for men, and its due to betty swollox rubbing the thighs as you jog etc. NOT a nice thing to see Fran when you're about to chow down.lol Got to have a scrub after a brisk jog, but sometimes I jog to catch a bus in the morn and don't get to cleanup till night. No way am I washing my balls in the toilets!:eek2:
But nappy rash cream works wonders.YAY! I'd die a death if was caught being a minger!lol

Mike2922
Oct 8, 2013, 2:10 AM

Great posting Loveheart_94

darkeyes
Oct 8, 2013, 6:53 AM
It is easier to keep a mouth clean without the encumbrance of our teeth.. lots don't care for them and end up in all sorts of trouble as well as immense pain... not many of the non hygeinic gob keepers wud argue they shud lose their toothy pegs as they pop up... tho many do for the best of medical reasons.... which is the only reason a foreskin shud b removed from a child too young to be able to make an informed choice for himself..! It is easier to keep an uncircumcised willie clean than it is to keep a mouthful of toothy pegs in gud nick.. so wy the big deal:eek2::confused: Have been keeping my toothy pegs in almost perfect nick for 34 years nearly... (I say almost perfect nick cos I do have a ver small chip caused by a stupid, thoughtless, thuggish brother!!) So if I can keep me toothy pegs nice and clean and me gob nice, I am sure u guys wether or not u have a skin can do same to ya willie...after all.. u often expect our toothy pegs and our gobs to come in2 contact wiv sed same willie... man up guys... soap and water is no hardship is it?