PDA

View Full Version : Flooding in Colorado..:(

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 13, 2013, 4:07 PM
I hope ya'll will join me in wishing the folks in Colorado well. I worry about our Marie Delta and Rock Gardener, and any of our other members and friends there. Please be safe M'Loves.
Concerned Cat

SweetJ42&Stephenne
Sep 13, 2013, 4:24 PM
hey there Cat things here are slowly getting better granted they are calling for more rain but things are starting to get cleaned up.. just going to take some time .. but god bless us all ..

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 14, 2013, 12:24 AM
Ya'll just be careful and safe, Darlins. Keep us posted please..:}
Cat

SweetJ42&Stephenne
Sep 14, 2013, 1:54 AM
oh i will right now some place have a Mandatory no flushing cause the waste management places can't handle it cause of all the water there systems are having major issues so there calling for a no flushing they said it could take up to ten days.. they say right now we are under a flood watch till 730am i am hoping we get the break we need by tomorrow afternoon cause there's so much damage around here.. they even said there in now 4 deaths total from this flood its horrid that people have lost so many homes and things .. its so sad but i will keep u updated as i find things out

co_bear
Sep 15, 2013, 2:05 AM
Rain is going again today. Ground is soaked so more worries about flooding. We'll see what the roads are like tomorrow. Hoping it doesn't get too bad overnight.

DuckiesDarling
Sep 15, 2013, 3:36 AM
Hugs {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Twin}}}}}}}}}}}} been thinking about you. Hope this eases up for you all soon. The pictures I've seen are just horrible.

SweetJ42&Stephenne
Sep 15, 2013, 1:44 PM
((((((((((((((( Twin ))))))))))))))))))))))))) we are all hoping the rain lets up soon some much has been going on with this flooding many people have lost s much its sad.. i pray soon we have some relief today its raining again and there now saying some place they have to evacuate again cause more flooding.. i hope any of the people from this site that are from colorado are doing alright as well.. take care will keep u all updated (((((((((((( Hugs)))))))))))))