PDA

View Full Version : Anal or blow job what do you like to receive or give

goodtimr
Sep 13, 2013, 2:08 PM
Are there any guys out there who would rather get or give a blow job than anal?

okbiguy
Sep 13, 2013, 2:32 PM
I do not do anal of any kind, never tried it and never will, I won't rim either. I am only interested in giving blowjobs and sucking on balls. I would much rather give a blowjob than get one but don't mind getting one. I also will not kiss men, I guess it seems odd that will suck a guys cock but won't kiss him.

IndyBiFun
Sep 13, 2013, 3:18 PM
I've never triede anal. Not to say I wouldn't but just have not yet.

But, I'll gladly give oral! Love sucking on a nice cock.

onesucker4u
Sep 13, 2013, 5:17 PM
I dont enjoy sucking a cock that just refuses to cum. I love it for say- 10 minutes, and then, I love to lube up, stradle and ride it! Best experience ever was when my girlfriend sucked me while I was on top a young slender dick.

bi-sex-ual
Sep 13, 2013, 6:42 PM
I love being ass fucked :D

FunE1
Sep 13, 2013, 8:29 PM
Yes, there are plenty of guys who prefer blow jobs to anal. And vice versa. And there are plenty of us who like both, but in particular ways. For instance, I love oral (giving or receiving), but when I give, I do not swallow... When I do anal, I prefer to bottom. And if I really had my druthers, I'd prefer both anal AND oral at the same time, e.g., getting pig-roasted and having a cock in the ass and one in the mouth at the same time, with perfectly timed simultaneous orgasms from my partners cumming on me at the same time from both ends.

BareProf
Sep 13, 2013, 9:14 PM
No desire to be fucked by a guy but love sucking his cock, getting his cum and swallowing it. No significant difference in having a gal or a guy suck me, both are wonderful. When we were swingers one day we spent the entire day in the nude with a bi couple. At one point my wife was sucking me. I had my eyes closed, savoring the feelings. I pulled out to keep from cumming too soon. The sucking continued. Until I opened my eyes I did not realize that the other husband was blowing me. All this took place while my wife lay on a beach towel and the other wife was eating her. We acted as everything was perfectly normal, fun and sensual. Sadly the other couple moved. We were all bi nudists, over educated and liberal I guess.

mikeyd270
Sep 13, 2013, 10:29 PM
I love sucking cock. Love the feeling of a hard throbbing cock shooting a hot warm thick load down my throat. I actually took it in the butt today for the first time and must say I really liked it. He had a hard time getting it in and that was somewhat uncomfortable but once he did his cock felt so good pumping my ass. I am learning that I am a bottom boy and will be trying that again.

olmizzou42
Sep 14, 2013, 2:41 AM
I do love sucking cock and I do love getting fucked. My ideal would be a 69 while also taking it another cock up the ass.

Visexual
Sep 14, 2013, 4:02 AM
I've tried being a bottom twice and just never got past the pain. I suppose it's just not going to ever be my thing. Now I do love the feel of a cock sliding between my cheeks.

I've topped a friend a couple of times and enjoyed it when I made him ejaculate from just that. It made we wonder if I, too, could ever cum from just being fucked. But, as mentioned before, I only had the discomfort. He and I did enjoy some fun things but our political differences became an issue in the relationship. I guess as we age, those differences interfere in even good sex! He was always so much more right than me, and I don't think correct either! LOL!

So, in answer to the original question, my first enjoyment is giving oral. My second is mutual nipple stimulation. My third is, and this is only with certain men and women, rimming. And my fourth enjoyment is kissing. But, in between all of these, my other enjoyment is friendship!

bi42guy1958
Sep 14, 2013, 7:16 AM
19553I have tried being a bottom several times, and enjoy once I got past the initial pain, but don't do it anymore. But I do enjoy sucking a nice cock. With that said, I will be enjoying one later this morning and I will be posting afterwards of how it went. This is a pic of him! WOW, I'm so excited!

Basin_Bouy
Sep 14, 2013, 7:31 AM
I am a TOTAL bottom, and love mutual oral, plenty of body contact, HOT PASSIONATE M2M love making and kissing, both in the bedroom and in a hot soapy shower. I am very tactile and look for a TOP Guy, CD or T-Gurl. What do I like the best?? Lying on my back, legs up, being fucked like a woman, feeling his body being thrust into mine. I also love being on my stomach with a guy on top of me, arms wrapped underneath my shoulders pulling my body back and his cock being impaled deep inside me. Fact is, I love the feeling of a cock gliding in and out of my well lubed ass! I LOVE to suck cock, and I swallow. I LOVE being taken by a guy when HIS Female or Male partner watches. Life is just too short for hang ups!

augustcloud
Sep 14, 2013, 8:16 AM
I do not do anal of any kind, never tried it and never will, I won't rim either. I am only interested in giving blowjobs and sucking on balls. I would much rather give a blowjob than get one but don't mind getting one. I also will not kiss men, I guess it seems odd that will suck a guys cock but won't kiss him.

Same here, exactly. When I was just a small boy, a neighbor teenage tried to stick his big cock in my butt. Terrible pain and he thankfully freaked out and did not continue to attempt that.
Then when I was in my 20's, I was out drinking one night, got very drunk and was picked up by this other guy who took me to a hotel. I was barely concious, but he stuck his cock up my rectum. Next thing I know I had pain in my rectum, which resulted in surgery to repair it. So needless to day, that's not my thing. Besides, the anus is one bio hazard night mare. To each his own. We all have to live with the consequences of the choices we make. So be it.
I'm also not into kissing a guy. I like hugging and cuddling, especially naked. I like to play with bodies, suck cock, but no kissing. Weird? Aren't we all? I thought I was "normal" once. Worst 5 mins of my life!
Fantasy? Go out on a boat with a guy that I really had the hots for. Get naked and stay that way all day. Just feel the salt air blowing over your skin, touching, petting, stroking, sucking. Then do it all over again. ;)

itsnormy
Sep 14, 2013, 9:13 AM
If I were restricted to one sex act for the rest of my life, it would be to receive anal.

jjharden
Sep 14, 2013, 10:37 AM
I like giving and receiving both like most guys, but I think I prefer giving the blow job and more of a bottom. but like I said I'm pretty equal on both sides, just giving the edge to the previous two.

Waylon
Sep 14, 2013, 11:37 AM
I am not into anal at all, well, getting rimmed every now and then is nice but that is about it. Blow jobs however are my specialty, love to give head, suck cock deep throat, will take cum in my mouth and depending on the guy, will swallow. Getting head from a woman is great and guys too.

dickhand
Sep 15, 2013, 8:45 AM
I like giving and receiving both ! Started with anal experimentation for the first couple of years as a youth . Eventually read about oral and gave it a try . Gotta remember this was the early 70s and we were both about the same age . No older playmate to teach us and no internet to surf . Just the occasional skin mag swiped from an adult . We had to learn by doing . There is something to be said for "learning on the job". Willing to try anything we could imagine . We learned and enjoyed . Still do .

friesbaconnekkid
Sep 15, 2013, 12:15 PM
I really enjoy being a bottom. With some preparation of lots of lube, and various sized toys before the cock, I find it quite easy and comfortable to take most any size cock in my ass. Here is a picture of me being fucked by a friend.

newporter4u
Sep 15, 2013, 2:40 PM
I enjoy sucking cock and I looking forward to getting fucked at some point, just have to find the right partner.

dman82
Sep 15, 2013, 2:46 PM
I enjoy it all. Just kick back relax and enjoy.

CuriousTexxxan
Sep 15, 2013, 3:37 PM
I would have to say that I am by far more interested in oral than anal. I have been topped once and it turned out to be very enjoyable, but I would not expect that to be the norm. My interest really lies with sucking a big cock and watching it shoot a big load.

NjbiGuy01
Sep 15, 2013, 5:08 PM
how bout a blow job with a thumb or a couple of fingers in my ass ?

stonebow
Oct 6, 2013, 11:37 AM
Yes, there are plenty of guys who prefer blow jobs to anal. And vice versa. And there are plenty of us who like both, but in particular ways. For instance, I love oral (giving or receiving), but when I give, I do not swallow... When I do anal, I prefer to bottom. And if I really had my druthers, I'd prefer both anal AND oral at the same time, e.g., getting pig-roasted and having a cock in the ass and one in the mouth at the same time, with perfectly timed simultaneous orgasms from my partners cumming on me at the same time from both ends.

Oh yeah!..a long time fantasy of mine. Still on my bucket list though. So have you actually done this or are you like me...just dreaming?

friesbaconnekkid
Oct 6, 2013, 11:58 AM
Although I like sucking cocks, it just isn't as good as being fucked.

scapegoat1987
Oct 6, 2013, 12:56 PM
Here's my hard and fast rules that I recite to men I hook up with: If pressed to make a choice, I'd rather suck cock than get sucked, but I'm not turning down switching turns either. And by all means feel free to talk dirty or to grab my head and force it down on your cock while I'm down there. I like it rough. But anal isn't something I do casually or spontaneously. For me to enjoy it, anal has to be clean, safe and with someone I'm familiar with and trust, and who has a slim penis of average length or less. That baby is tight, because it don't get used often. oh, and you'd better be ready to play with my ass and rim that hole to get me warmed up. I'm not a "spit-on-a-cock-and-shove-it-in" kind of guy. And the clean part means inside and out. And I'm not an anal top, ever, so don't ask. I only like to bottom. And that's usually when they roll their eyes and call me a picky bitch. Hey, I can't help it if I know what I want and how I want it, right?