PDA

View Full Version : Am So Glad To Be Apart Of This Site?

AngelOfTheMystic
Jul 17, 2006, 7:26 PM
I just wanted to say that I am so glad that I have came to this site. I have talked to so many nice people here and I wouldn't tarde coming here for anything. I have been openly bisexual for almost 5 years now and my best friend is bisexual so I do have someone I can relate to on that level, but it's still nice to come here and talk to more people who can relate to how I feel and hopefully meet someone that I can fall in love with. Thanks again you all for welcoming me with open arms.

Nora

arana
Jul 17, 2006, 7:34 PM
We're so glad you found the site also Nora! Welcome and Enjoy!

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 17, 2006, 9:15 PM
We're so glad you found the site also Nora! Welcome and Enjoy!

I'm glad you are here. *big smiles*

onewhocares
Jul 17, 2006, 10:13 PM
Hi Nora,

First of all welcome to the site from a couple from Massachusetts. It is a most welcoming of sites filled with wonderful open people, willing to give of themselves. I hope you enjoying being here as much as I do.

Belle

Gleekybaby
Jul 18, 2006, 11:49 AM
Babe im so glad u found us here, ur and awesome chick hun adn wicked to talk to.
glad u are here

take care babe!

Love Gleeky

bigregory
Jul 18, 2006, 12:22 PM
Welcome to what i think is the most friendly web site on the planet.
Yes we can relate so if you have a question im sure some here has an answer. :bipride:

taz67156
Jul 21, 2006, 4:57 PM
This is a wonderful site with lots of help cause I've found myself at time questioning thing about my spouse as most of you know I'm straight and she is bi, when I get to wondering about it I go to the chat and either ask the question or at the time the room is already talking about that subject so it is really helpful.

Thanks to you all,
taz67156:)

Azrael
Jul 21, 2006, 5:51 PM
I like it here, as well as all the fascinating characters I've had the pleasure of interacting with.

Reprob8
Jul 21, 2006, 6:21 PM
I like it here, as well as all the fascinating characters I've had the pleasure of interacting with.

Yup, a bunch of unique personalities with unique personality disorders.
:flag4: :flag4:

Azrael
Jul 21, 2006, 6:28 PM
Yup, a bunch of unique personalities with unique personality disorders.
:flag4: :flag4:
Meh, it's all relative :cool: