PDA

View Full Version : Ok since I just kind of popped on the site

chillddreamer
Jun 20, 2005, 8:09 PM
I haven't done this yet I haven't been on here all that long but I have some very nice people say hi and become my buddies. I just thought I would take the time for people know a little more about me. I am a mother of a 4 year old little girl Her name is Ocean Marie, I picked that name out when I was 9 I have alway wanted to see the ocean never had the chance maybe someday. undefined I have had a very difficult couple of years I have had a lot of deaths in my family. I have a boy friend which some of you already know. He is my best friend I told him first that I was curious about women. He was very excepting about it caused no problem between us. I don't know if this is ok but i just thought that maybe I needed to this so people know more about me if you have any questions I am more than happy to answer just drop me a line.

:bibounce: :tong: :bigrin: :bigrin:

serena_barrow
Jun 21, 2005, 4:23 PM
I'm new here too and havn't a clue what to put, but wanted to say hi. There seem to be some really honest, cool and interesting people here. I'm sure i'll work out what to say at some point.

DareMe
Jun 21, 2005, 10:24 PM
Hello. Yes, people here are nice. At times it kinda feels more like a suport group. I too recently had deaths in the family. The closest one was my mom. Not easy to deal with. Strenght an courage to you.

DM

chillddreamer
Jun 22, 2005, 12:24 AM
I'm new here too and havn't a clue what to put, but wanted to say hi. There seem to be some really honest, cool and interesting people here. I'm sure i'll work out what to say at some point.

People are really nice here and you will make some friends and It will be my guest that Arana will probably be one of the first to make feel comfortable wecome

chillddreamer
Jun 22, 2005, 12:27 AM
Hello. Yes, people here are nice. At times it kinda feels more like a suport group. I too recently had deaths in the family. The closest one was my mom. Not easy to deal with. Strenght an courage to you.

DM

hello I am pleased to met you and I hope that my post wasn't that boring, the death that tore me up was my grandfather and I thought I was going to lose my head eerything was spinning and when it finially came to rest I was more confused than before any way i hope to hear from you

chook
Jun 22, 2005, 2:59 AM
Hi Childdreamer,I just want to say that if ever you need someone to talk to I'm there for you. You have been nice to me from the very first day you came into the chat room, I feel its the very least i can do...btw cotrary to popular belief I am a good listener :) I just hope I can help out sometime.

chillddreamer
Jun 22, 2005, 6:15 PM
Hi Childdreamer,I just want to say that if ever you need someone to talk to I'm there for you. You have been nice to me from the very first day you came into the chat room, I feel its the very least i can do...btw cotrary to popular belief I am a good listener :) I just hope I can help out sometime.

I have been blessed to have met and talk to you I consider you one of my buddies and I look forward to the conversation that we have . I get on here and I make it a day with out talking too you I feel that I have missed out on something betwwen but I am kind of silly that way, I hope that you would consider me if you need to talk about something anything so please feel free to engage me in converstion. :bibounce: