PDA

View Full Version : RE: Have you met/hooked up with anyone from this site.....

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 8, 2013, 8:00 PM
Yes I have. In fact, I met a very Yummie man today from this site, and he found out that the Cat isnt scary after all, but she IS naughty, and that she does hug and nibble..lol. I was very proud to send him from the long boring event with a tripod, and hopes he'll come visit again.;) :tongue:
Bad Cat

elian
Sep 8, 2013, 9:56 PM
I've met three people on this site, my one real regret is that all three of them live far away.

Realist
Sep 8, 2013, 9:56 PM
Oh cat, did he leave your place on a stretcher...did he need oxygen?!!

I met the love of my life here, in 2008. We've been together, since...but apart, she lives about 55 miles from me.

I met one couple, who were in Florida on vacation. Had an interesting dinner and shared some history and thoughts. Loved her, didn't like the husband at all! Also met two other guys...sadly, they live too far away.

There's a lot of great folks here and I'm communicating with some of them on a regular basis.

Joining this site was one of the best things I've done!

sailorashore
Sep 8, 2013, 11:39 PM
No, he didn't leave on a stretcher, nor require oxygen, but he damn sure will remember the day he met the Cherokee Mountain Cat, and looks forward to bumping into her again. She is everything he imagined she would be--a large lady with a wicked sense of humor, laughter that lifts your spirits, and a heart as big as all outdoors. Love ya Mama Kitty.

preacher426
Sep 9, 2013, 6:04 AM
No I don't think there is anybody near me either.

ALAbiguy
Sep 9, 2013, 6:55 AM
Not yet, But I hope that will change someday.

DuckiesDarling
Sep 9, 2013, 7:43 AM
Think everyone already knows I went to NZ to meet up with LDD and am planning to move as soon as we can afford it. But I'm glad you had a good time, Cat.

secretly bi
Sep 9, 2013, 9:03 AM
I've met several but just email. There are so few close to me and those that are just want to talk about meeting.

capecod
Sep 9, 2013, 9:55 AM
I have meet several and had fun with some.

Zippak
Sep 9, 2013, 10:43 AM
I have not met anyone yet (I am thinking age might be a factor) but have enjoyed chatting in the main chatroom with several members. Look forward to more. My time that I can be on-line is always varying so it is hard to catch some people.

12voltman59
Sep 9, 2013, 12:38 PM
Yes I have met a number of people from this site--there are more I would like to meet as well because I had a good time with those I have met whether it was to simply meet for non-sexual things like going out to eat dinner or doing something sexually with them---it is too bad that so many I do meet and chat with that I'd like to meet in the real world----due to distance, time, scheduling and all---its darn near impossible that we will ever meet----but its nice to know that they are out there.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 9, 2013, 8:40 PM
lol Thank you Sailor. Loved meeting you, and do look forward to visiting again sometime. I made him turn red a little by nibbling his neck as he was departing, and I think if I had continued that there would have Definitely been a compass pointing North back to Seattle..;) In fact, had I a little more privacy, I would have shown him (On his fingers) that Cat's Love to lick, and Do have a wicked suction..LOL
Hugs Sweetie.:love87:
Chuckling Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 9, 2013, 8:46 PM
There are Soo many folks that I would Love to meet and spend time with..in a non-sexual nature or In a sexual way too..:} But mainly just to meet, sit back and like Voltie said, have a great meal and some wonderful conversations with. But, there Are a couple that I'd pounce on in a heartbeat if allowed to..to curl their toes and make their eyes roll...lol ;):)
Yer Cat

twoforone16
Sep 9, 2013, 11:42 PM
We have meet some every nice people here. Some we played with some we didn't just not into the same things.
We are sure that who ever the lucky guy was left with smile

onewhocares
Sep 10, 2013, 2:15 AM
I must be one of the luckiest folks on this site. I have met over fifty people from this site. Now before you nearly gasp...So few of them were for sex! I have had the pleasure to meet folks here and get to know them as friends. Some will be life long friends......part of my life. One sadly passed away and I was honored to give his eulogy. I would travel for business and make it a point to seek folks out. As another thread said recently, this site is more than just about sex, it is also getting to know people who happen to have bisexuality as a common interest. Belle PS I got a chance to meet Realist and he is a sweetheart.

dickhand
Sep 10, 2013, 8:33 AM
Yes , my first internet hook up was from this site . Unfortunately , that was also the only one from here so far .

matutum
Sep 10, 2013, 2:06 PM
most folks I've talked to are to far to go see, in Nevada if they're in another town its usually 50 miles away, in my town just a bunch of fakes and flakes, I just haven't met the right people where I live

PhillyBiGuy
Sep 10, 2013, 3:54 PM
Ive met 3 so face-2-face so far - one developed into a somewhat regular thing for awhile but job/schedule changes basically put end to that.
Probably exchanged emails, etc with 50 or so.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 10, 2013, 6:40 PM
Sailor, you can "Bump" me anytime, Darlin..*Cheesy grin*
Cat

stonebow
Oct 5, 2013, 4:13 PM
Yes, one person...very nice guy, but not a potential fwb...:(

mikeyd270
Oct 5, 2013, 4:21 PM
Not yet but have only been here a short while. Have several showing an interest. I feel sure I will find what I want here. :)

RockGardener
Oct 5, 2013, 7:02 PM
Yes, I have met quite a few. Some for dinner, some for more. And the best of all, I met my beautiful wife here almost six years ago!

enkidu
Oct 5, 2013, 7:51 PM
No, I have not met anyone in person from this site. I've e-mailed a couple people back and forth, and that was about it. There are very few people in the area where I live to begin with, and I harbor no illusion that I will meet anyone from this or any other site.

M4RealUb2
Oct 5, 2013, 8:06 PM
There's a few people in my immediate area and a few more in DC. I have only traded e-mails with one or two users from the site who weren't close enough to visit. I haven't met anyone in person....yet.

acbullrider
Oct 5, 2013, 8:07 PM
Yes be meet a BI Male here and we finally got to meet him and play w had the best time with him and he is going to become a F W B and we will see him on a regular basis