PDA

View Full Version : is it just me?

donttellnehismy
Aug 27, 2013, 10:38 PM
I keep meeting people here. We exchange 1 or 2 emails then it fizzles out. Am I the only one having problems meeting someone?

Realist
Aug 27, 2013, 11:08 PM
It happens. I've been here since 2008 and have a few friends I've stayed in contact with. I even met my GF here and we've been together for 5 years, now.

I've met two guys and one lady, from here, too. (We didn't have any physical connection, but it was great meeting them. Don't be too impatient. If you keep communicating, you'll probably meet someone as interested in you, as they are to you!

Flounder1967
Aug 28, 2013, 1:01 AM
I know how you feel. Just relax and be yourself. Your a nice person and will meet the right people when the time comes.

donttellnehismy
Aug 28, 2013, 7:35 AM
Just was seeing if I'm the only one. I know Mr. Right is out there.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 28, 2013, 3:11 PM
Theres soo many people from This site that I'd love to meet. I've met a few already, and have two friends on here from the local area. I Still love the idea of a BiSex reunion in Vegas someday! :}
Cat

donttellnehismy
Aug 28, 2013, 4:45 PM
That sounds like fun Cat

NjbiGuy01
Aug 28, 2013, 5:14 PM
I've personally had mixed success. Met a couple here and had some fun, but it fizzled. Met a few couples via others sites , same thing. Met a couple of guys ere (got as far as a beer), but nothing else yet. It's frustrating especially when someone says "man, we should do this, that, and the other thing...." and then they stop answering.. :(

Takes time, and a high percentage of things not happening based on how many e-mails sent/vs/how many real meets and action. Same with Swinglifestyle, Craigs, and others....the internet is what it is, no matter what site you mingle on.....

genera101.2
Aug 28, 2013, 7:50 PM
nope it's not just you. seems like most sites are like that, a few emails and then it fizzles out. what i've experienced is i would ask some questions, they would respond with short, direct answers but not ask any questions in return or write something else to keep a conversation going. when someone only responds to what i asked in a brief manner, i get the impression they are not interested and i lose interest.