PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning before anal

Bivero
Aug 21, 2013, 2:47 PM
Ok. Tough topic here, but what better place to get an honest answer. Recently gf and I began some ass play. It's getting more intense and she wants to use some toys on me. How do you guys/girls clean out before this type of play. It's making me apprehensive about it because I would be pretty embarrassed if it were messy. Tips?

M4RealUb2
Aug 21, 2013, 9:58 PM
Great question! I'm interested in the answers too.

ErosUrge
Aug 22, 2013, 2:16 AM
Oh how I love the topic! It's so important too in my opinion and glad to oblige you with my own techniques based on what I've learned from others and through practice. Cleanliness is always of utmost importance during these moments...I'm not a prude but let's face it, a nice clean anal area is so much more enjoyable and no one or at least most people don't want the opposite.

If you don't want to deal with feces or the possibility of it, you might want to time things in terms of when you eat. As an example: if I know I'm going to be playing at a particular hour of the day, then I plan when I'm going to eat. If play time is going to be in the evening or late night, I won't eat anything all day until it's closer to that time. Then again, not too close because you might not want the discomfort of food in your belly while playing. Better yet, eat lightly. Since it usually takes food about 8 hours to work its way through your digestive system, add 8 hours from the time you're eating forward. That should give you an idea of when that meal or food will be making its way to exit out of your body. It's never exact; sometimes food goes through us faster and sometimes a bit longer; it depends what you've eaten. But 8 hours is a good time to estimate. So if I'm certain I'll be playing anywhere from say... 10pm to 2am, I won't eat before 6pm and probably more like 7pm. This is the end of the first part.

Now for the second part which involves cleaning. Obviously the majority of people know to wash around the outer area of their anus; that's a given. But what most people fail to do is to go inside; and not just partly in but much deeper. So an enema is in order to clean things out thoroughly. I use an anal douche from Colt that is very good; it doesn't leak and it is good for traveling too. I use warm water on tap. What's nice about this douche is that it has an extra stem that slides over the actual thinner stem. It is considerably thicker with ripples that can add some pleasure to the process...I like it. And of course, a few moments later after the last of the water has been squeezed inside you, the water and all else comes right on out. It sometimes requires a second time to make sure everything has cleared out. After this part is done, I step into my shower and soap up my fingers very thoroughly and slide one or sometimes two into my ass as deep as I can get them. I'll repeat this and then rinse out. I do this anywhere from 5 to 8 times. To help get the soap out, I spread my cheeks to open everything up more so that water can get in easier to rinse out the residue.

By this time, some of you might be thinking that it's too much trouble. Whenever I go through this process, I am already thinking of it as part of the pleasure that is to come later...it can actually put one into the mood more. And it's a great feeling to know that you're absolutely clean. I feel like I owe it to anyone that is going to give me the great pleasure I enjoy from anal play; whether someone is going to be rimming me or fucking me... and especially if they're rimming me. Cleanliness makes one of the great pleasurable sexual experiences all the more enjoyable. If I'm receiving a good anal licking and tongue probe, it frees me of any worry....and if I'm giving a good anal licking or tongue probe to someone, it also frees me of any worry and makes my experience all the more pleasureable...

That's my 2 cents...

Realist
Aug 22, 2013, 7:32 AM
This is one of the best instructionals I've seen on this subject! As one who's super sensitive to odors and messes, ErosUrge's article hits the spot!

I might add that powerful chemicals, soaps, etc, etc, are not required...plain tepid water will not impart anything through the thin membranes of your anus that may cause reactions.

playwet
Sep 15, 2013, 1:22 PM
Fleet Fleet Naturals Cleansing Enema W/aloe works for me.

Roy

SamanthaCDtoo
Sep 16, 2013, 3:37 PM
I prefer a full size fountain syringe/Douche, the pink rubber bag, with the long white hose and nozzle type, that holds like half a gallon. The first reason is it has enough water in it to get up really high in your bowels. Its a really unique feeling when the water fills you like that, but the real bonus is that you are totally cleaned out. Secondly, is confidence and worry free sex because you are totally cleaned out....No nasty surprises at the exact wrong moment.

The process I use is simple.I fill myself up with as much as I can take. I Hold it for as long as I can. Empty out.

I repeat this until the water that is coming out of me is perfectly clear and then i do one more for good measure.

I have had the occasional unpleasantly embarrassing surprises with the fleet and cold bulb douches, and while the guys I was with took it in stride and laughed it off, I just hated it and felt so embarrassed. It was a real mood killer for me.

The method i use is perhaps way to thorough for most folks, but for me it takes away all the worries and concerns which can distract me from enjoying total sexual pleasure. Another benefit is that it becomes a sort of preparatory ritual. As you go through the process, you start getting so excited by whats about to come. The building anticipation of what is to come is fantastic.

The funny thing is that some guys, once they found out about my preparation ritual have turned it into foreplay. For some it was a simple as releasing the clamp to start the water flowing inside me, for other it was seeing how much i could take, and some guys like me to blow them while the control the fluid being squirted in my butt. Its all good for me. The real thing is being confident that nothing yucky is going to happen.

NjbiGuy01
Sep 16, 2013, 5:05 PM
Fleet Fleet Naturals Cleansing Enema W/aloe works for me.

Roy

DITTO.....pick it up at the local CVS or Walgreens, and it works well, comes with a lubricated applicator too.

cannibal4
Sep 16, 2013, 6:38 PM
http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/ma1ilvUf5TPARCB0PSFznmw.jpgThis is what I use and It's great! The tube will connect to a shower hose.

scapegoat1987
Oct 6, 2013, 4:02 PM
These are excellent suggestions and this is, in my opinion, a much needed discussion. Unfortunately, the ones who need to read through it probably never will. I, too, cannot relax and enjoy the experience without first douching and usually even loosening myself up with either a butt plug or a dildo and some good lube before hand. The type of lube that you use will make all the difference in the world. The only thing I might add to the subject of douching is that you should never use soaps; just plain water. I used to use a squirt of body wash and/or scented soap to my anal douche, but it turns out that soaps strip away the natural oils from skin, and the inner lining of your rectum isn't able to replenish those oils like your outer skin. I ended up causing the skin to dry out and then rip during anal sex, which resulted in a small anal fissure. It's fine now, but it was uncomfortable and took some time to heal. And it was a bit embarrassing to explain to the doctor why I thought I'd injured myself there. :bigrin: There was quite a bit of bleeding when it happened, which diluted in all that lube looked much worse than it actually was. Thus the panic and the trip to the doctor. Save yourself the embarrassment and the pain by skipping the soap.

innaminka
Oct 8, 2013, 6:24 AM
Everyone is different, and therefore preparation for anal is different.
Most people, most of the time are completely clean back there; a good diet, regular bowel movements and being generally healthy are normally sufficient.
Neither myself nor any of the partners I've been with have needed to clean internally; a poo a few hours prior and a shower are all that I've ever needed.
The worst I've had is a few tiny smears over 20 years, maybe 6 times: I can live with that.
I do!
That is not to say that am the recipe for everyone.
I think it's up to each individual to know how that part operates and act accordingly.

liberlib
Oct 8, 2013, 9:34 AM
A little touch that I found helpful. After basic cleaning, I warm up with a butt plug or dildo. If it comes up with some brown samples, I can douche some more but when done I am hot and ready. Be sure to use a good lubricant on the plug to prepare. I prefer simple Crisco (doctor recommendation) because it last longer than some of the water based commercial stuff and protects the lining better.