PDA

View Full Version : Clitoral Stimulation and Orgasms

bikiniman
Aug 19, 2013, 5:44 AM
I am surprised this question has not yet been answered on this forum. If it has please point me to it.

I would like to draw on your experience to know what are the best methods/techniques for oral clitoral stimulation?

Plus what vibrators would you recommend to assist in the process?

elian
Aug 19, 2013, 6:16 AM
"Yes please"

..oh wait, there is an actual question involved..

(ponders)

Umm, I don't know - I've only ever used fingers..but if you don't mind a slightly inexperienced but eager boy to play with..

long fuse
Aug 19, 2013, 6:30 AM
If you have to rely on a vibrator to get her off orally, then the battle is lost before it began. To try and even answer this one, you would have to love pussy; from it's lovely scent, the lips and its own set of curves. Always be gentle at first and if you really don't know what you're doing, let her guide you.

Realist
Aug 19, 2013, 9:11 AM
Listen to your lover, if they will and can communicate their needs. Sometimes, you may have to read their body language, if they're unable to voice their desires.

I've rarely found two women exactly the same; what may excite and arouse one, may turn another one off! There's no concrete way to make love to women. (Actually, men are as varied in their stimuli, too!)

Some like firm sucking, while others only desire the tenderest of licks, or touch. Some like direct contact, while others need areas that may be off to the side. Don't forget their breasts and nipples. I've heard more than one say their nipples are directly connected to their clitorises, while others may not want their breasts touched, period! Each may require a different technique, to achieve their goals.

This is a form of trial and error, but don't stop....don't give up! Ambiance, lighting, music, moods, and some claim the position of the moon, all have impacts on her reactions.

When you find the right combination of stimulus, you should be rewarded beyond your wildest dreams!

Annika L
Aug 19, 2013, 10:48 AM
I agree with everything long fuse and Realist said (except I'm not sure I've ever heard anything about the phase of the moon *smile*). Vibration can distract the cunnilingus (and vice versa)...certainly don't go there before you know what you're doing. The best technique is to love what you're doing, and to explore and experiment (orally), starting very gently and paying close attention to her response...that'll tell you everything (or almost everything) you need to know. If there are other things you need to know, she should tell you (and you can ask). But yes, optimal techniques definitely vary from woman to woman.

darkeyes
Aug 19, 2013, 11:52 AM
I agree with everything long fuse and Realist said (except I'm not sure I've ever heard anything about the phase of the moon *smile*). Vibration can distract the cunnilingus (and vice versa)...certainly don't go there before you know what you're doing. The best technique is to love what you're doing, and to explore and experiment (orally), starting very gently and paying close attention to her response...that'll tell you everything (or almost everything) you need to know. If there are other things you need to know, she should tell you (and you can ask). But yes, optimal techniques definitely vary from woman to woman.It can Annika.. but try humming and singing while performing oral on another woman.. dusnt haff drive me wild ne way.. and Ode to Joy is an especial fave!!! Beethoven's best always takes me to heaven!! Even just bzzzzzzzzzing... only distraction u get from ne is distraction from the everyday cares of the world as we r taken to the heights:impleased...

Toys r fun and an addition to sex of ne kind.. even oral... but must admit to me preference being a nice slow soft build up by a nice long tongue and occasional aid from long fingies in and around the vagina and to give the tongue a wee rest, around the clit......... circling above the clitoris rather than upon it...and around.. begin slow and gentle and increase the pressure... and sucking upon it.. an occasional gentle wee nibble.. increasing pressure and varying it too.. and the rate of stimulation... nowt more boring than 1 pace cunni... leave it and come back to it... do summat else.. kiss.. huggle.. finger.. fist,, knee... change who is doing what to whom... a lickle lite tribbing... tho must admit.. I rarely litely trib for very long.. that 2 is heaven... and scissoring to orgasm is ecstasy.. and being gone down on after paradise!!! Come to think of it.. tribbing to orgasm after orally doing so is also rather luffly... doesn't take quite so long for a start but depends how gagging we are for cum at time:tongue:!!

I dont know that loving what we are doing is a technique exactly, but it does help.. and exploring and experimenting... and never being afraid to ask what she ieks and allowing her to show us and lead... every girl is diff as has been pointed out... but try stuff.. and enjoy it...

onewhocares
Aug 20, 2013, 12:42 AM
If you have to rely on a vibrator to get her off orally, then the battle is lost before it began. To try and even answer this one, you would have to love pussy; from it's lovely scent, the lips and its own set of curves. Always be gentle at first and if you really don't know what you're doing, let her guide you. Oh dear long fuse, I adore you. Belle

bikiniman
Aug 20, 2013, 4:37 AM
I agree with everything long fuse and Realist said (except I'm not sure I've ever heard anything about the phase of the moon *smile*). Vibration can distract the cunnilingus (and vice versa)...certainly don't go there before you know what you're doing. The best technique is to love what you're doing, and to explore and experiment (orally), starting very gently and paying close attention to her response...that'll tell you everything (or almost everything) you need to know. If there are other things you need to know, she should tell you (and you can ask). But yes, optimal techniques definitely vary from woman to woman.

Thanks for the all the feedback. I love pussy and love to explore and experiment. Just looking for some new ideas of things to try!

Neonaught
Aug 20, 2013, 9:44 AM
I have to disagree with the above comments. Some women are more difficult to get off than others. My wife of 26 years for example. I adore eating her pussy and love the taste, smell and responses but she takes a very long time to reach orgasm. If there was a gym for the tongue, believe me I would join it! Her Hitachi Magic Wand can do the trick every time, though it takes some time as well. This is something we have been working on for quite a while, although "work" really doesn't fit the activity I am reffering to! ;>P

tommyswing
Aug 22, 2013, 5:38 PM
I would second so what u love. Every women is different, I pick up on there cues. If their moaning and my face is soaked, I'm doing something right.

onewhocares
Aug 22, 2013, 11:18 PM
Listen to your lover, if they will and can communicate their needs. Sometimes, you may have to read their body language, if they're unable to voice their desires.

I've rarely found two women exactly the same; what may excite and arouse one, may turn another one off! There's no concrete way to make love to women. (Actually, men are as varied in their stimuli, too!)

Some like firm sucking, while others only desire the tenderest of licks, or touch. Some like direct contact, while others need areas that may be off to the side. Don't forget their breasts and nipples. I've heard more than one say their nipples are directly connected to their clitorises, while others may not want their breasts touched, period! Each may require a different technique, to achieve their goals.

This is a form of trial and error, but don't stop....don't give up! Ambiance, lighting, music, moods, and some claim the position of the moon, all have impacts on her reactions.

When you find the right combination of stimulus, you should be rewarded beyond your wildest dreams!

Oh Dear or Dear Realist....as the song says " Please come to Boston for the ...Spring Time, Summer Time, Fall or Winter. Just COME!!! I agree with everything you have said. Each and every person is different. I think you have to take your time and to get to know your partner.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 23, 2013, 12:06 AM
The best advice I can give Anyone is: Take Your Damn Time! If you dont have the time to excite, arouse, and pleasure a woman, then dont Try. Women are like fine machines. It takes a while to get them revved up, but once you do, watch out! They can be Work Horses...lol Once you find what works for her, then continue on. But Watch, observe, Learn, for each one is varied and different,and what works for one, Isnt going to work for all.

For instance: Miss Belle might like a feather-light flickering of the tongue on her stiff little clitty, Miss Annika might grab your head and grind away like a beautiful she-cat in heat. Miss Fran might bend the headboard in two if you hum the William Tell overture just right...Miss Kate or Miss Peg might howl at the moon if you can flutter your tongue and "Purr" like I can do...(I just saw several men squirm at this thought too..lol)

We are all Different. Experiment. Gauge her reactions. Better still...arouse her Mind before you attempt to arouse anything else..:}
Give it a shot, Darlings. Here's to hoping you have exPlosive results..lol
Silly Cat

Annika L
Aug 23, 2013, 12:29 AM
Miss Annika might grab your head and grind away like a beautiful she-cat in heat.

Hey! Don't put words in my...um...hands...although, damn, mrao!

innaminka
Aug 23, 2013, 12:53 AM
The best advice I can give Anyone is: Take Your Damn Time! If you dont have the time to excite, arouse, and pleasure a woman, then dont Try.
Silly Cat

The best advice ever!!!!!

We are all individuals, but we love time being taken on what gets us "revving."
Lovemaking should not be a number of boxes to be ticked off after a certain time.

And don't expect fireworks every time. Sometimes it just doesn't all mould together right, but that's not to say we don't enjoy it all.

I have a personal opinion on vibrators which I have found isn't universal, so I'll leave them alone.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 23, 2013, 6:50 PM
Sorry Annika...lol. MmmmPurrr.:}
Lecherous Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 23, 2013, 6:54 PM
Damn, I got excited and forgot to answer part of the question. Vibers are Wonderful toys, but the Cant beat a talented mouth, or skilled fingers. For me personally, I recomend the soft "Jelly" like vibers that are easy to attach to a strapon, or the pencil-thin anal vibers that can be used on men as well as women. But my Personal fave is a Hytachie Wand, or a Trinity Wand, with 5 settings..Oh. My. Gawddd..lol
Cat

Hypersexual11
Aug 31, 2013, 8:42 AM
One thing that I don't think has been mentioned yet is paying attention to the head attached to the pussy you are about to eat. Many woman's orgasms are tied directly to how they feel about themselves. Before ever touching the pussy, make a big deal about it. Tell her she has a beautiful pussy. Put your nose 1/4" from it and spread it open with your thumbs. Inhale deeply, exhale with a moan and tell her she smells heavenly. Don't just attack it, make love to it, give her feedback on how much you love being so close to her pussy. When she is comfortable that you are doing something that you feel privileged to be doing she can relax and enjoy. Then pay attention to her reaction to learn how to eat her.

kitten
Sep 1, 2013, 6:30 PM
I love the advice given and agree with the individuality and about taking your time and making her feel very special. Trusting your partner and relaxing is the most important ingredient to me. If she can't trust you to follow her lead(if she will give you one) and if she cannot relax then it is all for naught.
We watched a movie last week that made both me and hubby laugh so much iwth the ridiculousness of the character's plight but also with how much he learns and thus how much the other characters learn about sex and their desires and goals. It was truly an awakening movie for several of the characters. I especially loved the cantaloupe scene. The fruit was used as a prop for teaching how to eat pussy and it was an adorable analogy and an adorable scene. The title of the movie is "My Awkward Sexual Adventure" and it's on Netflix right now. Enjoy!