PDA

View Full Version : Big Girls

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 14, 2013, 8:59 PM
Sorry Guys and Gals. HAD to share this...:}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ar2v4khNPA&fea…

Cat, drying her eyes...

Realist
Aug 14, 2013, 9:44 PM
I've had a few lovers, of both genders who were big'uns! Can't think of a bad one in the whole lot.

First date I had with a big girl, was a blind date set up by "friends" as a joke. (It could have been a cruel joke, especially for her)

I was 16, pretty backward, socially, but figured the best way to tables on the culprits, was to ACT like I was having a good time.

The act, turned into truth, because I had a great time and we continued to date for some time!

My friends teased me, but I didn't care....peer pressure never did work on me.

She was amazing...smart, funny, and so sensuous............I never regretted spending that time with her.

Here's a song from Youtube, I found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDSK91mUNLU

Basin_Bouy
Aug 15, 2013, 12:28 AM
I LOVE Big Girls, in fact I'd never date a skinny chick ever again!

sailorashore
Aug 15, 2013, 1:43 AM
Don't know who that guy is, Cat m'love, but he has me laughing my ass off, and that's the TRUTH ! I'm just going to have to come south and meet you one day soon.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 15, 2013, 3:13 PM
Well Sailor-Darlin, you know where I am. You just let me know when. ;)
Smiling Cat

onewhocares
Aug 15, 2013, 11:00 PM
Oh my word I was laughing my head off. He was great, and there is alot of truth in what he said. Best of all about this thread....I adore all the folks who have commented. I am a smart, sensual and self assured lady who is proud to stand six feet tall and full of curves. Belle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 16, 2013, 4:03 AM
I told a guy recently, "If you think I'm to big for you, then you dont have the tools for the job anyway" ;):tongue:
Bad Cat

Plumhead2
Aug 16, 2013, 10:46 AM
Big Girls as opposed to skinny girls. I dated a very skinny girl with cupcake breasts. I woke up the next morning with black-and-blue marks all over my body from the contact with her skinny sharp bones. Give me a big girl for a comfortable, no black-and-blue ride. Actually, she was a wonderful person and a valued friend. However, at the time we ended our relationship, I was thinking of going to bed with her wearing football padding.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 16, 2013, 2:33 PM
lol I gots all the padding you'd need, right here, Darlin..lol
Cat

greatwhite
Aug 16, 2013, 3:25 PM
I've had sex with two larger girls. One was the worst sex I've ever had, and one was by far the BEST sex I've ever had. Has everything to do with attitude and creativity :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 17, 2013, 1:13 PM
Creativity, passion, skill, and a zest for lust and adventure are always good combinations when having fun with us Big Girls. Qoute "Big girls tear you Uppp" lol

greatwhite
Aug 17, 2013, 7:32 PM
Creativity, passion, skill, and a zest for lust and adventure are always good combinations when having fun with us Big Girls. Qoute "Big girls tear you Uppp" lol

Cat, your creative and passionate writing has seduced me so many times I've lost count.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 17, 2013, 7:43 PM
Awww, thank you GW..:} Muahs!
Blushing Cat

elian
Aug 17, 2013, 9:01 PM
My how I did laugh, even though the message is only slightly offensive. I also listened to a few of his others, there's one about "Dating Advice" done with he and a lady..

Woman : "Tell him to be there at 7PM, punctuality is important"
Man: "Tell her to be ready at 3PM, that way you'll be on time for 7PM.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jgBNCMG0sg

After watching this it's a miracle we can make a family at all.. LOL

-shakes head-

elian
Aug 17, 2013, 9:21 PM
--bangs head into desk--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-edPDzpebnQ

This guy is naughty :)

stonebow
Aug 18, 2013, 11:12 AM
Got a chuckle out of this I admit..even though it's a tad politically incorrect. I whole heartedly agree with the sentiment...I LOVE big ladies!

jlovesbi
Aug 18, 2013, 4:56 PM
Man I love hearing how much people like their woman big cant get enough of the post keep them comin

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 18, 2013, 11:17 PM
lol I actually had a lady take offence to this. I told her I just reposted it, didnt tell the guy what to say....:}
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 18, 2013, 11:23 PM
LOl E. Dude is right. And saying to me "What cho gunna do bout it" is the wrrooonng thing to say..lol
Very funny, Hon..:}
Chuckling Cat

aLABiM75 & StrF51
Aug 20, 2013, 6:02 AM
`

Bigger chicks and dudes, tend to be better lovers.

`

elian
Aug 20, 2013, 4:18 PM
lol I actually had a lady take offence to this. I told her I just reposted it, didnt tell the guy what to say....:}
Cat

Well, the videos ARE offensive, but they are funny precisely BECAUSE the guy acts so arrogant and stupid at the same time. I think that was the intended effect.

If she's offended by these then she better not watch "IT'S MOTHAF@#$IN' RAMADAN CHARLIE BROWN!" - and no - I'm not providing a link..

WABIGuy
Aug 20, 2013, 7:19 PM
I've had both will take big every time. He's right they love stuff in there mouth.

thats the funniest thing I've ever heard

elian
Aug 21, 2013, 9:20 PM
Hey Cat, he has commentary on Gays too.. :)

CuteLilDeadCpl
Aug 29, 2013, 8:36 PM
That guy's rants crack me up every time.

GregMars
Sep 9, 2013, 12:06 AM
Big Girls have real curves and this boy loves em :)

Zippak
Sep 9, 2013, 10:37 AM
I had the great fortune to date, what this thread refers to as a big woman. She happened to be an attorney, and one of the best conversationalists I have ever met. (I like women who can converse), plus she had the most wonderful green eyes. For some reason, size just wasn't relevant. Alas, I moved and she married. But I remember her for her mind as opposed to her size. If this is posed twice..sorry, my laptop took a dive!!

beach007
Sep 9, 2013, 3:50 PM
Girls with curves are the best. Men who talk about them and make fun of them have never been with one.
Curves and cushion, Any Day!!! The best.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 9, 2013, 8:33 PM
Thank you Loves.. :} And hey Greg..Nice ass, Darlin..lol
Cat, grinning.

GregMars
Sep 11, 2013, 11:49 PM
Man I love hearing how much people like their woman big cant get enough of the post keep them comin

dingmama
Oct 12, 2013, 8:56 PM
Amen sister!

themrdarcy
Oct 13, 2013, 1:40 AM
I have dated, loved and made love to many big girls. I don't understand why it's a big deal. I always figured I'm not perfect, in any stretch of the imagination why would I demand that in a partner. I will say they have been some of the nicest and memorable people in my life. Not going to beat this to death but thank god for big girls.

Realist
Oct 13, 2013, 9:27 AM
I never understood some folks insistence to equate chubby, or even fat, with ugly! They feel compelled to spew their unsolicited and venomous opinions, regarding others' weight!

As one who has always been slim, I was never an object of that kind of ridicule, but I have witnessed the pain those opinionated and thoughtless folks have caused.

My GF is chubby, vivacious, intelligent, energetic and I think she is cute as hell! I wouldn't trade her for the most beautiful model I ever saw.

I've known many homely, and beautiful people, of different sizes. A person's personality also adds to, or takes away from, their overall attractiveness. I've also noted (privately to myself) that some of those, who I initially thought weren't physically appealing, grew in attraction once I understood their personality.

The opposite phenomena occurred when meeting someone, who was handsome/beautiful. A few of them became unattractive to me, once their true self was revealed!

I will never apologize for being attracted to anyone, no matter what their size is!

bibbwluver1
Oct 13, 2013, 9:28 AM
You have got to be kidding? Everyone has their preferences, but to judge people as ugly because their heavy? You're ignorant and crude and I judge that as ugly. No one needs your approval as to their "standards". What we do need is people who are open minded and non-judgemental, something you apparently don't get!
why do people say BBW? Why not just "fat ass" or "whale"? We find fat men and women a major turn off. If others like them that's OK they can have very low standards for fat and ugly people.

i_shoot_blanks
Oct 13, 2013, 9:42 AM
Big girls are MARVELOUS!!! I love the large breasts and a large ass is magnificent. I recall one larger lady from my youth. She was one of the best, very good friend and lover. Even had some serious thoughts, but she moved away.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 14, 2013, 12:29 AM
lol Well Bicpl, thats you opinion, Hon. We big girls (Or men) arent For just anyone. We are for those who love, and appreciate us, for the delightful people that we are. Our personalities, abilities, characters, and heart are what matters most of all. :} But ty for your input anyway. To each his, or her, own..:}
Cat

smokindeist
Oct 14, 2013, 7:42 AM
I married a beautiful big girl and I've never regretted it. Size is not an issue for me unless you're talking about the size of her heart.

I'm surprised no one posted this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0

Jakentn
Oct 14, 2013, 10:58 AM
Love Big Girls! Might partly be because my wonderful wife is so petite...

jonibotom
Dec 11, 2013, 1:24 AM
I met My big girl when I was thirty five or so; She only seemed big because she was 5'10 and 150lb and I am 135 and 5'8...Not much bigger ; but she was always in charge. Not so obviously, or so I thought, but by the third date she insisted that I wear panties! ( something I would have never considered by myself) and I did whenever She asked. I suppose the fact that She was strong and bigger than Me made accepting her dominance easier for me; though in charge women were always the norm. ( My Mom had always been dominant; My bottom was spanked bare bottom until I was eight or nine.) My first girlfriend( who was at least my size) used to as part of our sex play, reach around me from behind and hold My penis while I tried to pee.. and I could not until She gave Her permission; I was not allowed to cum without permission either. After my first girlfriend and I visited my mother; my girlfriend told me that "Your Mom said that You need ; yes need to be spanked pretty often"... well I struggled, cried and ...finally went along: the truth is that I am so much more myself with a firm hand. My first bisexual partner seemed to know what I needed; He rubbed and spanked my bottom, then had me slowly take his penis in my mouth, then told instructed me to slowly savor and swallow his cum. Think I have been a sexual submissive all my life.

Fzmr9t
Dec 11, 2013, 11:34 AM
Than you, Cat! That was friggin' funny!

my apologies to anyone who found the word friggin offensive, or who felt that the video was insensitive to larger women (or who found the term "larger women" offensive)

avintinus
Dec 27, 2013, 3:09 AM

Yeah what he said, there is nothin like the sensuality of a full figured babe