PDA

View Full Version : For Voltie and CodyBear..:}

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 14, 2013, 12:06 AM
Happy Birthday to our own sweet Voltman. May the day have been as bright and beautiful as you Are, my Friend and may there be maaaannnny mannny more to come! 39 this year, yes? l:bdaygrin::bday: Big Hugs and numerous kisses where ever you'd like them..lol

And Many hugs and congrats to our Cody Bear on becoming a Grampa the other day. The Baby is as handsome as his Grampa, and a beautiful as any baby Bear Cub would be. :bigrin:
Does this make you a GILF now? (Grandfather that I'd love to fuck) :love87:
May the Spirits shine on your new Little One..
Ya'll's Cat..:}

onewhocares
Aug 14, 2013, 8:42 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR VOLTY.........................You are an amazing insightful man and have been such an influence over the many years I have know you. Wishing you a most special day. Belle in Boston

sailorashore
Aug 15, 2013, 1:49 AM
Happy Birthday Voltie,
Sorry I haven't been back to the new group for awhile--been on the road a spell. I will return soon. Glad to see you're still in the groove. Live long and prosper, friend.

DuckiesDarling
Aug 15, 2013, 3:16 AM
Wow Happy Birthday, Voltie and congrats Cody.

Lisa (va)
Aug 15, 2013, 3:10 PM
Happy Happy Birthday Volty:bday:

Lisa

hugs n kisses

12voltman59
Aug 16, 2013, 11:25 PM
Thanks everyone-for the birthday wishes--I wished I was only 39 again---man--I left that one behind the stern a long time ago now!!! Well---I had a nice birthday---it was hardly a traditional one to be sure and was a unique way to spend it----I went and did one of my periodical "spiritual retreats" to a place not too far from Duckie---the Abbey Gethsemani located in "the knob country" of west central Kentucky.

I have done this before even though its been awhile.

I think I needed something of this sort at this point in my life--dealing with the loss of a parent and just general things like "what the
heck do I do with the rest of my life?"

I hope I found some answers to some of the questions I was seeking, but only time will tell that if that is so.

Maybe I am weird to like something like this--but I was not the only one there of course. There was a nice contingent of folks there taking retreats too--both men and women----young, middle aged and older.

It was not really not a bad way to spend a birthday as far as I am concerned.

Once again--thanks all for the good wishes.

onewhocares
Aug 17, 2013, 12:47 AM
Ooooppppsss, I forgot to say Congratulations to the new Grampy. Enjoy every moment as it passes to quickly. Belle

12voltman59
Aug 17, 2013, 11:22 PM
Congrats to CB for making another birthday---and for being a new gramps!