PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a straight woman dating a bisexual man for a feature

Lucywriter
Aug 7, 2013, 8:14 AM
Hi everyone,

I hope you don’t mind the post. I'm a writer at a mag in the UK and working on a feature I'm hoping someone here might be interested in helping me with. We’re looking to do an interview with a straight women who dates, or is married to, a bisexual man. It would involve a quick chat on the phone and we’d send a photographer to her (and makeup and hair and stylists, etc) to take a couple of pictures. We can also offer a fee.

I promise this is a really respectful, nice piece. We’re predominantly a high street fashion magazine but I’m really proud of the features section – we do a lot of championing of equal rights, we fight homophobia and we talk about women’s rights. This would just be about how she felt when she first found out, and then how she came to accept it and realise that love is just love. And we can read the piece through with her before it goes to print to make sure she’s happy.

Thanks everyone. You can email me at Lucy_vine@ipcmedia.com if you're interested.
(Lucy[underscore]vine[at]ipcmedia[dot]com)