PDA

View Full Version : Whip cream and Hershey's chocolate

IndyBiFun
Jul 16, 2006, 5:29 PM
I love playing with chilled whip cream - the kind in the spray can - and drizzling Hershey's chocolate across my partner and licking them clean.

Do others share this type of fun? Any other food fetishes?

taz67156
Jul 21, 2006, 11:57 PM
those are both fun to use on a partner plus another one is a peace of ice and let it drip on them, there is just so many different things that you can use on the other person that both of you can enjoy it.

Haemoglobin
Jul 22, 2006, 12:02 AM
but i experienced its always good to know how to clean up the mess after . you gotta think about that first before you get your lovely ones all nasty and dirty , i can tell . . .but may only i came into rather uncomfortable situations after a food "orgy" :rolleyes: :bigrin:

deletetacount123
Jul 22, 2006, 12:09 AM
LOL Sounds fun but Im SO PICKY about messes :( I would not be able to enjoy lovemaking if theres a food mess lol but I would be willing if my partner promised to help clean the mess or we do it in a area thats easy to clean up. (etc, not on the carpet!) :)

Brian
Jul 22, 2006, 2:40 AM
Stop it! I'm on a diet! :)

- Drew :paw:

wanderingrichard
Jul 22, 2006, 2:17 PM
gosh i know so many people here in my swinger group who've fallen in love with that type of fun..never tried it myself, the thot of being so sticky afterwards just never turned me on, even tho i know the licking it up part is supposed to turn ya on as well as clean it off.

kinda reminds me of the kitchen sex scene from 9 1/2 weeks every time i see it or here it mentioned..

arana
Jul 22, 2006, 2:41 PM
I'm not much for chocolate syrup but a melted hershey bar smeared on the right place can add to some extended tasty licking time. Whipped cream is always fun. Natural is healthier though.

Herbwoman39
Jul 22, 2006, 3:07 PM
Yeah, food is fun, but you know what's better?

An ice cube. Rub the ice cube in the right places and follow it up with a nice warm tongue and you will send your partner though the roof! Have a small bowl or saucer to set the ice cube down on intermittently because with this, a little bit goes a long way.

This is also a great alternaitve for those on a diet (Drew ;-)