PDA

View Full Version : i have an oral fixation...sexualy

biblkman
Aug 6, 2013, 10:59 AM
I have an oral fixation,

Oral sex is the best, giving and recieving. The scent the feel the taste of a woman or a man's genitals is soo erotic too me.

I have no problem performing oral and not getting any vaginal , anal or oral.sex in return, just watching a person reach an orgasm from my mouth is rewarding enough and knowing for most people reaching orgasm from receiving oral is a stronger orgasm than any kind.

Don't get me wrong I love to orgasm from receiving oral too.

But to honest I prefer oral to penetration, 69 is my favorite 1 position, I can cum multiple times( givin 10-20 minutes in between ) but don't in an other position, I guess cause I get soo damn turned on.

Waylon
Aug 6, 2013, 11:04 AM
Me too. Love to give to men and women, love to get from women and men. (in that order.)

Gearbox
Aug 6, 2013, 12:25 PM
I love the way you added "....sexually.", just in case we misunderstood there.:tongue:

Yes I love to give oral too. Am not really into sucking cock or receiving oral, but MASSIVE pleasure rimming a bloke or eating a woman, even without actual penetration.
I have a rimbud, and it gives me just as much pleasure as him to make him cum from just that. It kinda says..... I want to feed off the sensations that my cock can get....with my tongue, and devour you.:bowdown:

Bisexual Explorer
Aug 6, 2013, 3:16 PM
Add my name to, what I suspect will be a rather lengthy list of orally fixated members. Having a cock in my mouth is my favorite sexual position. I like sucking a cock a bit better than 69 because sucking lets me concentrate on what I'm doing. Of course, if my partner wants 69 it's OK with me.
Bisexual Explorer

curious44
Aug 6, 2013, 4:03 PM
Yeah, add my name to that lengthy list you just mentioned. I can deep throat an average size cock and love overcoming the gag reflex to do so. It gives me a feeling of accomplishment. 69 is OK but distracting. I like to concentrate on one cock at a time.

biblkman
Aug 6, 2013, 6:38 PM
Gearbox...I know right, almost set myself up there.

But to everyone else 69 is a distraction, that's why I like it so much ! Cause we both get caught up in receiving and giving pleasure its like extacy receiving and you have to bring yourself back and than extacy again and bringing yourself back again...oohh what a rush! Until someone comes first than its all about you or them. I LOVE IT!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 6, 2013, 7:34 PM
lol So do I. (Hush Rich) lol
Cat

bigi56
Aug 6, 2013, 11:32 PM
Who doesn't have an oral fixation. It is not an affliction, but an option. Good one too

iluv2suk
Aug 9, 2013, 12:28 PM
I have an oral fixation also! For me though,I LOVE going down on a man or woman, making them cum, then getting nothing in return. My pleasure comes from you cumming and me feeling used!it's always all about YOUR pleasure, never about mine.I believe that's the way it should be.I am here for your pleasure, if your ever horny, I will make you cum.

terri
Aug 10, 2013, 9:45 AM
"Oral ?" Fixation, obsession, desire..... yes that would be me. And I would also be of the same mind set as iluv2suk. I love the sexual high i get from sucking cock or tits or earlobes or her pussy.I never want it to stop, i want to please you with my mouth. i want your cum.

notsostr8
Aug 10, 2013, 10:30 PM
I apparently am in good company! I love trading blowjobs when with a guy, preferring not to cum until I have gotten my partner off, preferably IN my mouth. When with my wife, I could linger on her clit & suck her labia for hours if she could stand it that long. Unlike some of the above posters, I am interested in getting my rocks off too, but usually after my partner is left writhing and spent from their orgasm.

1funguy
Aug 10, 2013, 10:51 PM
I too call it my oral fixation. I really enjoy taking a soft cock before we get all excited and sucking soft, slow, and deep till I feel the cock getting hard. The excitement of the moment builds and expands. It's like total control to take your lover so close to climax and relax and start all over again. My favorite position is 69 so we can both experience sucking each other to near the edge to back down and start over. During those pauses to talk about reactions, feelings on sucking, and how close either of us were to cumming. I love sex!!!

art0711
Aug 11, 2013, 5:14 AM
I love give oral to both men and women. To feel a soft cock get hard in my mouth is such a turn on and sucking a smooth shaved pussy is incredibly hot!

robbydean
Aug 12, 2013, 4:25 PM
Very oral here, also. I love the taste, smell and feel of sex on my tongue and in my mouth. I would most love to suck and fuck me up and down, but will have to do with another person. Love the feel of a man's warm slippery musky cum in my mouth and on my lips. I also love the taste of a woman's pussy, but have yet to experience the pleasure of watching her cum and then licking and sucking it all up.

mikeyd270
Oct 11, 2013, 2:00 AM
Yes I have an oral fixation myself. Love exploring a naked body with my tongue and mouth. Love sucking cock, eating pussy and occassionally rimming a nice ass. I have always felt my mouth and tongue should be used for things other than just talking.

Hypersexual11
Oct 11, 2013, 10:02 AM
Damn, I was going to write about my oral fixation, but after reading this string, I want to be spread eagle in front of everyone who posted here. You guys sound like WONDERFUL lovers.