PDA

View Full Version : Mmf or just watching your wife

Lanny75
Aug 3, 2013, 8:34 AM
Anyone enjoy watching your wife with other men?

twoforone16
Aug 3, 2013, 10:42 PM
I DO BUT IT IS MUCH BETTER WHEN I GET TO PLAY ALSO

Hypersexual11
Aug 4, 2013, 9:27 AM
I love to watch. Although when we play, it's all 3 fully involved but there is always time during the sex where someone can sit back and watch for awhile. Sex is pretty stimulating to watch, especially real sex. I have seen my wife come a million times but so rare to see it as a third person. Watching her get drilled hard by a huge cock and coming so hard on it drives me insane with lust. Knowing I'm watching her makes it that much more intense for her as well. But, all part of the big picture. So much happens during an MMF.

biguyexp
Aug 4, 2013, 11:09 AM
I watch my wife have sex with her ex-bf. I also join in though. I love just taking a break and watch her suck & fuck him. They way her face flushes, eyes close and the sounds she makes are soooo erotic. She thinks I'm nuts but she gets off on me watching them too.

BareProf
Aug 4, 2013, 11:43 AM
The hottest sex in my life is watching my wife getting fucked. When she wraps her arms around him and kisses him deeply my throat gets a lump of jealousy in it. When he slides his hard cock into her waiting pussy my cock gets incredibly hard and it takes tremendous restraint to keep from jerking to an orgasm. She loves the other cocks and seeing me nude, stroking as I watch. She will mouth, "I love you to me," as she fucks. She gets incredibly wet and her pussy lips swell as a donut ready for my lips, tongue and cock.

I've had her suck me as she was fucking, have rubbed her clit as she fucked, have sucked her clit when the stud took a break. I love all of it. The hottest wife is one who is a slut. I love her more every time she fucks another cock. I'm hard just telling this!

semod
Aug 4, 2013, 12:07 PM
Absolutely love watching her have sex with either sex. We have swapped in separate rooms before and just hearing her moans makes fucking my partner more intense.

iamcontent
Aug 5, 2013, 7:43 AM
I love watching others engaging in sex, but also love being watched, as mentioned in this post is great to play as well, so it is best to mix all three.

Waylon
Aug 5, 2013, 12:18 PM
When we were first married, my wife was still quite the "party hippie chick" and very uninhibited. Whenever I hosted a card game with some of the guys, she always enjoyed dressing in hot pants and a skimpy top and played "waitress". On one partiular hot summer night, one of the guys asked her to go topless and she was more than happy to strut around showing off her 36 C's. Soon all of us stripped to the waist and after I lost a big hand, the winner said he would settle for a bj from my wife. We were all a bit stoned and tipsy so one thing led to another and before the evening ended, she had shared her oral talents with all five of us. Needless to say, it was a huge turn on watching her on her knees going around the table from guy to guy.

BootyBuffet
Aug 5, 2013, 6:05 PM
The hottest wife is one who is a slut.

So true! I love watching my wife get fucked and she loves to see me get fucked by a guy or fucking a girl. Life just doesn't get any better, IMHO! For us, it's really simple . . . She loves to see me turned on and I love to see her turned on. And the sex we have at the end of the night after playing and recounting all of the things that we did is always the best! "A lady in the street and a freak in the bed"

NakedInSeattle
Aug 6, 2013, 12:25 AM
Many answered as I do...I love seeing and hearing her get fucked and sucking...but I have to be able to join in...with BOTH!

SabrinasSlave
Aug 7, 2013, 4:13 PM
We both love her having guys and girls in front of me. She loves watching me with others (M and F) as well, but she always lands more playmates than I do :)

I think we would do it at least once a week if we could.

Wifewantsmore
Aug 14, 2013, 6:16 PM
Love it and get so hard

Wifewantsmore
Aug 14, 2013, 6:17 PM
Love it

jcuck
Aug 15, 2013, 8:00 AM
im addicted to watching my gf take a new cock.. makes me want it with her and we have done that also..mmmmm love to taste her with a cock in her and love to taste a cock with her all over it..mmmmmm my fav is being under them fucking doggy and licking tasting and jerking off while they fuck..love it..mmm

stonebow
Aug 16, 2013, 12:13 AM
Watching is definitely part of the appeal of any three-way scene. I love to see my gal enjoy herself...with either a man or a woman. No jealousy here...and I know she isn't jealous either. I wish we could get in more threesomes 'cuz it's been a while now since we've indulged.

keith_barb_oh
Aug 21, 2013, 1:48 AM
i watched a recorded webcam video of my wife showing off to another guy while i was away

Lanny75
Aug 21, 2013, 1:19 PM
Watching is a huge turn on for me. My wife met up with a guy recently at a hotel and sent me video clips of the encounter while it was going down,,,,very hot!