PDA

View Full Version : did you ever catch mom or dad cheating ?

marine20
Jul 31, 2013, 2:42 PM
maybe you saw mom kissing a guy at a party. maybe a lot more. did it turn you on. tell us what happened.

fun2bhung
Jul 31, 2013, 5:14 PM
Walked in a caught mom and step dad fucking like crazy. I was a horny teenager, they didn't hear me come home. I stood in the shadows watching mom ride him while on top. I stood there and tried not to bust a nut. I think it led to my love of big tits and a strong voyeur side of me.

fredtyg
Jul 31, 2013, 6:42 PM
Walked in a caught mom and step dad fucking like crazy. I was a horny teenager, they didn't hear me come home. I stood in the shadows watching mom ride him while on top. I stood there and tried not to bust a nut. I think it led to my love of big tits and a strong voyeur side of me.

Since it was a stepdad, that wouldn't be cheating. I walked in on my parents getting it on, too, though. I was only 3 or 4 years old so didn't know what I was seeing at the time. Years later I remembered it and understood what was going on.

charlietx
Jul 31, 2013, 7:27 PM
I remember one summer day when I was about 7-8 yrs old. One of my Dads coworkers came buy the house. I was told to go outside and play. I was outside for a time and wanted something to drink, but the door was locked. I went to the window of my parents bedroom and looked in. I saw my Dads coworker fucking my mom, the were both naked on the bed. I watched them for a bit till they got through fucking, then when he took his dick out she sucked it till he came in her mouth. I was so hard I had to stroke my dick till I had a dry cum. It was so very hot!

Wolf_Sr
Aug 1, 2013, 3:52 AM
This thread has potential for much more horny stuff to come... I wait anxiously! Perhaps some bi daddy or mom?
Hugs
Wolf

donttellnehismy
Aug 1, 2013, 7:54 AM
I'm with you on that that would be sooooooo hot...
This thread has potential for much more horny stuff to come... I wait anxiously! Perhaps some bi daddy or mom?
Hugs
Wolf

john_jenn26
Aug 1, 2013, 9:21 AM
It also has potential for some interest of if the boy enjoyed watching the mom.

Realist
Aug 1, 2013, 9:23 AM
My cousin and I caught her mother with a fellow, who was not my uncle. We were about 9 and had been swimming. We developed a sudden urge for a cookie and ran into the house through the utility room door.

There was my aunt, leaning up against the washing machine, one leg up in this guys' arm, with his "Thang" in her! The guy jerked back and turned away from us, as my aunt quickly pulled her skirt down.

My cousin asked her, "Mommie, what are you doing!?"

I don't remember my aunt's reply, but it didn't make sense to either of us. We got our cookies and went back to swimming. Adults were so strange!

Later, my aunt suggested to us that we maybe shouldn't mention what we'd seen to my uncle.

We maintained our silence, but for a long time, anything we asked my aunt for, we got!!

elian
Aug 1, 2013, 3:56 PM
My parents divorced when I was young. I saw my mom's new boyfriend screwing another lady in their bed while she was at work. They weren't actually quiet, the house wasn't that large, I was playing legos or something with her son and I think I walked across the hallway to use the bathroom or something. The bedroom door was wide open and by that age I could pretty much tell what they were doing. I didn't waste much time telling my mom later since this was the same man who used to beat the shit out of her whenever he felt like it.

donttellnehismy
Aug 2, 2013, 7:54 AM
I was talking to a gf last night who told me her Mom's been cgeating on her Dad with the same woman as long as she can remember... Still going on to this day and they are in their 70's

Swirl
Aug 3, 2013, 10:32 AM
My dad and his wife took on a young hotty for some 3some fun once. All was good for many sessions until one day wifey walked in on him banging the young hotty alone. Very bad scene. All I can say is that there were literally broken bones.

SweetnSpicy241
Aug 4, 2013, 5:22 AM
I sure did (wife)!! Numerous times!!
I'm from Puerto Rico and I remember that my dad would come home after work eat, shower and leave the house. I was of course always with him. We would visit his family first and then he would head over to the whore house. Leaving me in the car for hours with the excuse that he had to talk to a customer. After a long wait, I would fall asleep and next thing I knew we would arrive back to the house after midnight.
Then after I turned 18 and he was working for the city. I would find cards with very explicit sexual content, and oh yes!! during one of those times I caught him kissing and hugging the other woman while dancing during a christmas party. Needless to say, I had brought my mom with me that time, so she could see for herself.:yikes2: