PDA

View Full Version : Veteran's Rally-Tacoma wa. Aug 3rd

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 29, 2013, 9:09 PM
Rally for the Troops celebration--This coming Saturday in Tacoma Washington, at the Rock the Dock Pub. 535 Dock Street
Begins at 12 noon, and runs until Approx 8 PM. Guest speakers, live bands, food booths, drawings and Tons of Vendor booths, including Mine..:}
Come see me Loves.;)
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 30, 2013, 3:24 PM
Geez Ya'll. Dont everybody respond all at once...lol Ya'll in the Tacoma/Seatle areas, come see, collect yer boobie hugs and maybe a grope or two...:love87:
Cat

twoforone16
Jul 30, 2013, 10:19 PM
How do we fine your booth

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 1, 2013, 5:33 PM
Look for the American flag and a black and white POW windsock and you'll find me, Loves. I have Military and Biker items for sale..:} Just come on up and introduce yourself/selves. I dont bite...(I'll be in a public place and Cant...Dammit!) lol It starts at noon, and goes to 8 pm.
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 2, 2013, 2:24 PM
Hope you guys get a chance to come see me tomorrow. Its a great fund raiser for our Vets and their families to help wounded soldiers with every day needs, such as housing, utilities food and clothing for their kids. Its a way for all of us to say Thank You for the sacrifices that these men and women have given to assure Us that we can live and maintain the freedoms that we live and enjoy everyday.
Some of Them dont have proper food and housing since leaving the Military, and this is how we as a community can help them, and help make life a little easier til they Can get back on their feet.
I hope you'll join me in making a difference in a soldier's future..:}
Minx

535 Dock Street at Rock the Dock Pub.
Tacoma Wa.

4_oral_fun
Aug 3, 2013, 6:31 AM
I appreciate your stand for our veterans and active duty and POW's. Those who live in our hearts are never gone. I am on the other side of the country and can't make it today. Thank you Cherokee and have a great and meaningful day.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 5, 2013, 7:15 PM
TY 4. It was an absolute fantastic day, and the organization that put it on raised over $4,000 for the Wounded Soldier Project. I am very proud to have been a small part in their fund raising project, and loved Every second of it. Great live music, delicious BBQ booth, fantastic guest speakers, 400 beauuutiful Bikes (and Bikers..drool drool) and warm wonderful weather. Was a marvelous day and evening..:}
Cant wait for next year now! lol
A very proud Cat.